Problems With the xbox one control

Discus and support Problems With the xbox one control in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Since I bought the Xbox one I had no problems with the remote until today what happens is that while I am playing locally the controls are locked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HopeMonse, Aug 1, 2019.

1. HopeMonse
    HopeMonse Guest

Hi Since I bought the Xbox one I had no problems with the remote until today what happens is that while I am playing locally the controls are locked and stop responding I have to restart the console to continue playing .... thanks Greetings

:)

HopeMonse, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Tzar of kaos Win User

Microsoft Says Xbox One S Has the Best Controller Ever Made!

1 Day one Xbox one controller.

1 Elite controller.

And no problems.

Bought an Xbox 360 controller mostly every year because of thumbsticks deadzone problems.

So for me,the choice is easy.
  3. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One controller not recognized by windows 10.

Have you tried a different Xbox one controller?

If it works with a different Xbox One controller I would begin to expect the controller as the problem.
  4. Capt Kerunch Win User

Preview program glitches

Having problems as well, strange problems. One problem is the a lot of the writing is covered in accents, numbers etc... Big problem is that xbox one is unplayable due to controller glitch that does not seem to come from the controller. thought controller
    was broken so I bought a new one to discover same problems. some buttons, triggers don't work. other functions go automatically as if buttons are stuck, but has same problem with new controller. makes no sense unless it is an internal software glitch. updated
    controller to no avail. wtf!
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

Meu controle parou de funcionar. [Translation - My control has stopped working.]

6. MoltenDarkman Win User

Xbox One controller problems!

To ease this is a problem with the controller but there is a controller update coming to Xbox one. But first make sure you goto to settings Device & accessories and sign the controller to someone and click on update controller to the Xbox one. then accept
    the new update to fix this.
Thema:

1. Problems With the xbox one control - Similar Threads - Problems control

2. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  3. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  4. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  5. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  6. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  7. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  8. Elite Controller Mic Input Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Mic Input Problems: Last month I sent in my elite controller 1 to get serviced as the mic input jack was no longer working. The mic would not work using any headsets I had. I had to be without my controller for about...
  9. Audio problems with my xbox 1 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio problems with my xbox 1 controller: So, i've been having some issues as of late with my audio and i don't know how to resolve it. I've unplugged everything and re-plugged it and even restarted my computer and updated my drives. This...
  10. Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema analógico esquerdo - controle elite (Left analogue problem - elite control): Boa Tarde Estou tendo problema no analógico esquerdo do elite. O mesmo não sofreu qualquer tipo de queda ou mesmo é utilizado no modo "soviético" e sim esporadicamente, um ou duas vezes por...