Problems with wpa2 wireless conection

Discus and support Problems with wpa2 wireless conection in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi My problem is when i try to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi with wpa2 the xbox 360 don't do it, but if i turn off the authentication in my router... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkullLecter04, May 1, 2014.

1. Problems with wpa2 wireless conection

Hi

My problem is when i try to connect my xbox 360 to my wifi with wpa2 the xbox 360 don't do it, but if i turn off the authentication in my router the xbox 360 don't have problem.

Please help me

:)

SkullLecter04, May 1, 2014
  2. wireless and conection problem

HOW MANY USERS ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH WIRELESS CONECTIONS... AND BEING CUT OFF XBOX LIVE AFTER A FEW MINITES...

SEABOURNEAPPLLE, May 1, 2014
  3. Raz0rking
    Raz0rking Guest
    Disconnecting every 2-5 minutes

So. i tried also with a wireless network. Same results. 2 minutes conection, then disconnect.

Raz0rking, May 1, 2014
  4. Natsumi Dragneel Win User

I can no longer connect to Live with Wireless

i had the same problem what you have do is factory reset your router and factory reset your xbox network settings conect with a unseuqud caonection if you do conect then set your wifi pass key useing wpa/wpa2 psk and then enter on you xbox and a good tip
    is to set your ssid something ez if you have to use advanced wireless optiond to specify a unlisted network
  5. iLuvGunsAndRock Win User

wireless and conection problem

Hey there bud!

If you could provide us with a little more additional information, we may be able to assist you further in your issue. However, I will provide some solutions / information before hand.

Try the following few steps:

-Delete your profile ONLY, don't delete profile and items:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete
    ).

-Clear your system cache 3 times:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache
    ).

-Restart your console.

-Download your profile (use the first guide again).

If that fails, I recommend you look at the
    Xbox LIVE Disconnects | Xbox LIVE Slow | Speed up Xbox LIVE
    for assistance in your disconnections, and also advice on how to improve your Xbox LIVE connection. It may also be down to your network. Perform a
    Network Speed Test and post the results here so e can narrow down the issue.

As well as that, if yet no success, perform a Xbox LIVE connection test, and if any errors appear during the process, view the

Connection Errors
    page for specific guidance, solutions etc... on that error appeared.

Make sure the required ports are open on your router as well. View the
    Xbox 360 Network Ports
    support page for further information and details regarding that area.

Post back and let us know how it goes! ^_^
  6. VibroPlex Win User

wireless and conection problem

1) Many users who have interference from Turtle Beach and MadKatz wireless headsets which have been proven to jam the wifi used by the Xbox.

2) Many users with wireless baby monitors and cordless house phone base units within a metre of the Xbox.

3) Users with corrupted profiles who need to

a) delete their profile - delete profile only

b) clear their cache three times and then

c) redownload their profile

4) Users who need to do the sequential power cycle.

A sequential power cycle is the first step in clearing connection problems, and
    the order and timing of the steps is important to success:

1) turn off the Xbox and unplug the power supply cord from the back of the Xbox then

2) unplug power from the router (Some folks have a combination modem-router AKA 'gateway' or only use a modem with no router. If either, skip steps 3 & 6).

3) unplug power from the modem.

4) Wait at least 5 minutes then replug the modem/gateway power.

5) Wait 'til the light on the front of the modem/gateway which says BROADBAND, ONLINE, READY, CABLE or DSL is on solid (not flashing), then plug in the router. If you have a gateway instead of a modem and router or a modem with no router, then when that
    light says it's ready, skip to step 7.

6) Wait until the WiFi light on the router is on; you may or may not use WiFi, but it's still a good indicator your router is finished booting up.

7) Plug in and turn on the Xbox.

If the problem persists, please send us the info we need so we may work on this further:

How many Xboxen do you have connected?

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx shows how to check the UPnP settings for many, many makes and models of routers, gateways and hotspots. Is UPnP
    Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

What is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)

W:

X:

Y:

Z:

ID:

L:

Q:

T:

D:

S:

C:
  7. irekski Win User

Cannot connect to wireless network!!

Hi RugaGoat please include Security type of your wireless connection: WPA2, WPA or WEP etc

Please also try to connect wire...

If your wireless type is WPA2 well you will need to configure your router to WPA. Xbox has a problem in connecting to WPA2 types of security :)
  8. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

You are not forced to conect a headset to a controller. Wired headsets conect to a controller but wireless like the ones I have (turtle beach and Astro) conect via USB and Optical cable to the console and have a docking base that transmits to them. There
    are other wireless headsets available also.
Thema:

Problems with wpa2 wireless conection

1. Problems with wpa2 wireless conection - Similar Threads - Problems wpa2 wireless

2. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  3. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  4. teredo problem

in XBoX on Windows
    teredo problem: im a pc gamer using the xbox companion app and I got a teredo is unable to qualify and I have don't literally every method on the internet by now and is pissing me off I have generally concluded...
  5. Gamer picture problems

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gamer picture problems: I cant post the most innocent gamer pic for some reason from the xbox app. I try. It gets taken down immediately. Its getting annoying. The picture has nothing wrong. But I guess it does....
  6. Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema, vemos tu unidad de almacenamiento pero la conexión es débil (Problem, we see your...: Esto no me dice nada el disco duro externo se pone en Blanco (Led) indica ya sea que cambio a 2. 0 o que se paso o incluso bajo de voltaje, que es lo que creo pasó, pero el evocando dice que es el...
  7. Report a Problem doesn't work.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem doesn't work.: I'm trying to to report an audio issue I've gmhad since the latest Alpha Update yesterday but the Report a Problem Tool just does and endless looping animation. submitted by /u/Kill_Kayt...
  8. Minecraft realm problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft realm problem: Yesterday I was playing with my friend on a realm bur today I went on and the Menu said “you are unable to connect to realms because of your accounts settings, and I have not touched my settings....
  9. Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program( Insider) Console Update Problems: Hello to all you tech savvy gamers out there. I have been gaming on xbox since 2003 and have owned my xbox one original since launch. Signed myself up for this preview program thinking it would be...
  10. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...