Problems With Xbox New Uptade

Discus and support Problems With Xbox New Uptade in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was having some trouble since the xbox new update came out. Some games are displaying in wrong sections (I've got Gears Of War 4 in the games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lucas Feliciano De Soua, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Problems With Xbox New Uptade

Hello, I was having some trouble since the xbox new update came out. Some games are displaying in wrong sections (I've got Gears Of War 4 in the games with gold, but it isn't showing on the games with gold category), i can't download the game from the new
    sections because when i do that the games start to download but a few minutes display the menssage "Download Interrupted". But, the worst problem is that my external storage stop working when i download games in it. I've lost my last external hd due those
    problems. I want to know how to fix this issues.

P.S: Sorry about my post, i'm new here.

Edit: My console model is the fat xbox one

:)

Lucas Feliciano De Soua, Mar 7, 2020
  2. 1f8549f3-c32b-468f-b Win User

I've done that. Now my control is pairing well but my new external storage seems "dead". My console isn't detecting it again. His led isn't flashing anymore and the games that was inside it won't display on the games section.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. MightyQuinn75 Win User

Glad you got it sorted. Nothing worse than a dead hard drive, especially at weekends. Happy gaming!
  5. 1f8549f3-c32b-468f-b Win User

I've done that. Now my control is pairing well but my new external storage seems "dead". My console isn't detecting it again. His led isn't flashing anymore and the games that was inside it won't display on the games section.
    Thanks for all the help. After a few minutes my hd starts to work normally again. I'm really happy. I wish an awesome weekend for you all.
  6. MisterClever0ne Win User

ask mircosoft support to help you
Thema:

1. Problems With Xbox New Uptade - Similar Threads - Problems Uptade

2. Msfs2020 game pass problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Msfs2020 game pass problem: I bought msfs2020 on the Microsoft store when it came out. I installed a couple of mods and they all worked fine. Then I decided to remove msfs2020 from my computer because I did not have any more...
  3. Problem with FIFA 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with FIFA 22: Whenever I try to play Fifa 22 the game doesn’t start and it says not enough space even though I have plenty left. I am able to download and play other games but not FIFA22....
  4. Xbox Problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Problem need help: Hey Guys, I need your help the thing is that my xbox account cant be login again on the xbox after reseting it with game and apps and without it it still does not work! The account is still...
  5. Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked Microsoft account/Problems with migration from Mojang to Microsoft: Hey, I have an issue. I tried to log into my Minecraft account through Microsoft, because I've already migrated and I've never had an issue with that until yesterday. When I tried to log in it...
  6. Problem with migration of Mojang accounts to Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with migration of Mojang accounts to Microsoft: My daughter and I each had a licence. I went through the migration steps and migrated my licence to my Microsoft account and registered a new Microsoft account for her. Now I can't access my...
  7. Minecraft jump problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft jump problem: Hello , i have a proplem in minecraft , I can’t jump while sprinting . I use Q to sprint and X to jump . When i click W + Q + X together i sprint but i dont jump , I changed the jump key to Space...
  8. Com Surrogate Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Com Surrogate Problem: I noticed that 3 Com Surrogates are running on my pc but I didn't care when I saw that one of the Com Surrogates has been using a lot of memory so I try to end task one of the Com Surrogates, and...
  9. Headset mic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset mic problem: Hi, I have 2 headsets so me and my boy can chat and play on fortnite. He is playing on his switch(account linked to Xbox on fortnite) and me on the Xbox. Problem is he can hear me talking but I...
  10. Uptade problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Uptade problem: I buy an xbox one today and it is conditioned, my problem is that when I try to update it it goes out and marks error but 2 of them do not exist, I need your help my dad is upset with me...