Problems with Xbox One old revision

Discus and support Problems with Xbox One old revision in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First problem is arose a long time ago and has not yet been resolved. When I lead the stick up, it simultaneously leads him down, it is difficult to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hirogatana, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Hirogatana
    Hirogatana Guest

First problem is arose a long time ago and has not yet been resolved. When I lead the stick up, it simultaneously leads him down, it is difficult to explain, therefore I will attach a video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p3K81TLCJM

And the second problem is when I trying to update my Xbox it makes errors occur as shown in the photo

Problems with Xbox One old revision [​IMG]

:)

Hirogatana, Jun 18, 2019
  2. Hirogatana Win User

That's not good. I would recommend trying a different controller to see if the same issue persists. If it does or you cannot try a different controller then I would recommend a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed
    games and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.
    I already did factory reset and i tried this controller on my PC, it's works pretty fine. And I found some strange thing, controller works great in games, but still works bad on desktop (or smth else, idk how it called).
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

That's not good. I would recommend trying a different controller to see if the same issue persists. If it does or you cannot try a different controller then I would recommend a factory reset on the console. There's an option to keep installed games
    and apps and your saves will be safe on the Cloud.
  4. THRILA89 Win User

Some Kinect voice commands not working in Netflix

You dont need a new update if it was working with the old one. Just go back to the old revision. Obviously microsoft and netflix have no inclination to actually fix the problem in a timely fashion otherwise it would be done already
  5. GrayTheNineLive Win User

The jack of the Xbox controller

The xbox controller had a revision, they first release a version without the 3.5 jack...it's an old controller because the new ones have it. But you can buy an adapter for around 10 bucks.
  6. HedMunky84 Win User

Co-Op Gamertag List

Id like to revise my original post to say, "ONLY HARDCORE PLAYERS over 21 years old."
Thema:

1. Problems with Xbox One old revision - Similar Threads - Problems old revision

2. Fixed my old problem!(ish)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixed my old problem!(ish): Alright, so I got my email changed, and signed up at for Minecraft Earth again, but when I checked my Inbox, I didn't get the "token" for the skin. I need help resolving this. I can't just keep on...
  3. Is Microsoft giving old Xbox ones latency problems so we upgrade

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Microsoft giving old Xbox ones latency problems so we upgrade: hi all, has anyone with an original xbox one started to experience high latency. I have, i used a wired connection and both of my sons have xbox one S. When i plug either of them into the place...
  4. 1.5 Year Old Xbox One S Several Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    1.5 Year Old Xbox One S Several Problems: My Xbox One S has been suffering from several different problems for several months now. It starts up correctly maybe 1 in 12 attempts. It rarely accepts discs once it turns on, so I have to...
  5. Massive account problem it uses my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Massive account problem it uses my old email: ok so ill start out, i want to buy Supreme commander as a backwards compatible game on xbox one, now when i go to do this it says you have no valid payment options on file(my creadit card and...
  6. Problems downloading old school Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems downloading old school Morrowind: Hi there, I'm trying to download the old school Morrowind that was released on the original Xbox. Problem is I'm getting an error, but the odd thing is it's not like an Xbox error code. It's like...
  7. having problems purchasing the original battlefronts and knights of the old republic.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems purchasing the original battlefronts and knights of the old republic.: when attempting to purchase said games it comes up with a message saying that it could not complete this transaction on xbox.com and thus i should complete this transaction from my xbox even...
  8. How is an error code (moths old) in the program as a response to a problem when it "doesn't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How is an error code (moths old) in the program as a response to a problem when it "doesn't ...: Please Microsoft fix this problem, it is months old there are posts complaining about this from a year ago, and you still don't have any help for us on the forum. d8c89be1-59c6-4d60-830d-83cc26ef3d50
  9. Problem with subscription on an old Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with subscription on an old Account: Hello, i want to report a problem about my old Xbox account going by the gamertag "DE4THANG3L90". The problem ist that it still has a running Xbox live gold subscription that is still monthly...
  10. problems getting old

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems getting old: I have a problem. I've lost the email from an old gamertag that I have played offline for a very long time, and everything I read says my score and rep can't be transferred to a new gamertag that...