probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?

Discus and support probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my 360 is an old unit with internal storage of only 3Gb can I stick in a blank usb and use that as added storage so I can play gta5?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by crazyaussieguy, Nov 15, 2016.

1. probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?

my 360 is an old unit with internal storage of only 3Gb can I stick in a blank usb and use that as added storage so I can play gta5?

:)

crazyaussieguy, Nov 15, 2016
  2. gamer5
    gamer5 Guest
    Achievement Transfer & Profile Content Sharing question(s)

General Information: (under)

I just recently solved a profile corruption and in doing so I downloaded the old profile to my new Xbox 360.

But I already have a new profile and don't want to use the old one. I've done a License Transferal to the new Xbox on both accounts.

I've done a license transferal from the old profile to the new Xbox and I can play the games that the old profile have bought and downloaded on my new profile but I can't use the customization DLC. - So I just need the questions answered.

Achievement question: (under)

Can I somehow transfer the old profile's achievement points to my new profile (I don't want no mods/cheats <-- note the double negative)

Content Sharing question: (under)

I want to use the content my old profile bought, and downloaded, to the new Xbox but on my new profile.

I have downloaded a few DLC's and a few games on my old profile - and I can use them on the new profile but when I try a special bonus DLC (Portal 2 Bot Paint job) it only works if I'm using my old profile. Any idea on how to fix it so I can use the DLC's
    on both profiles like I can with the games?

gamer5, Nov 15, 2016
  3. New HDD on old 360?

Just want to know if I use a transfer cable can I use one of the "slim" HDD for storage on my old 360?

Thanks

CharlesOX_Bigly, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?

Mister Beep, Nov 15, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

6. Whitey Black Win User

Halo 5 jumping question [silly me!]

You are a young adult of 74, i hope there are more people like you that enjoy gaming

i have 43 and hope i can still play at 120 years old i know i don't answer you're question

but never a question is silly . there no one in this world that know all i hope you still play halo is one of my favorite games.

i congratulate you for do the question enjoy playing
  7. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

The 360 still has life in it :D

My last games on 360 will be COD ghosts and GTA 5, And only if you don't need to swap discs on GTA5. Otherwise it's ghosts on 360 and GTA5 on Ps3. I need to finish my 360 collection which is somewhat vast!
  8. Geordieb77 Win User

Download problem

Probably a silly question, what is your storage space like? And are you using an adult account?
  9. Z4ZonE Win User

Question about the XBOX One

So what about when your both on the XBOX 360, I know you can not send a friend request there if you already have 100 friends on your XBOX 60, but are you able to send a friend request to recently played players that you played with from the XBOX 360 on the
    XBOX One? I have not played with anyone on the XBOX One online yet, and I do not plan to until more games come out for it, silly reason, I do not want to have fun with it until I can have unlimited fun with it with more games that I actually want like gta5
    or something. but back to the point, can you add a recently played play from the XBOX 360 on the XBOX One?
Thema:

1. probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb? - Similar Threads - probs silly question

2. Prob with joining Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prob with joining Xbox: when i turn on my xbox one it tells me to turn it off and wait a minute.but if that does not work showing error code 0xd0000189 does any one know how to get it to work controller wont work even...
  3. Prob Football Manager 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Prob Football Manager 2019: Hi, I have the Xbox gamepass and since yesterday night i cannot launch the game with this error message : "Actuellement, Football Manager 2019 n'est pas disponible dans votre compte. Le code...
  4. prob gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    prob gears 5: hello i have the xbox game for pc and since a few days gears 5 no longer launch, what should I do, thank you 4a074f50-0d58-4ad3-b1f0-05928334e41c
  5. Xbox one s lagging probs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s lagging probs: My xbox one s gaming is fine. But my dash is awful the more i scroll the more lag. When on community after a few scrolls of uploads it either goes blank screen or just sticks. Its gotten worse...
  6. Xbox One S Sound prob

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Sound prob: Split from this thread. Sorry for the length of time, as I decided to go stay in the hospital for a while. However, back to the problem at hand, I have the volume set to the lowest it can be...
  7. Xbox One S Sound prob

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Sound prob: Xbox One S, this isnt concerning out sound for speakers or TV, this is the sound coming from console to controller to headset which is a set of astro'd. Sound randomly cuts out of course during an...
  8. Nba probs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba probs: Every time i try to join someone on nba2k19 it doesn't let me join because i '' Cant share content using Kinect'' d08e2cdb-490e-49d4-8e46-45abb53fa86c
  9. banned for no reason probs a inforcement agent overpowering her position

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for no reason probs a inforcement agent overpowering her position: ive woken up to a pleasent massage telling me i have been suspended on all microsoft websites and xbox permissions for about 10 days someone help and tell me this is a joke...
  10. Fornite probs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite probs: updated season5 on fortnite but cant get past launch screen to play...tried everything but uninstall/reinstall,can anyone tell me if I will lose all my stuff if I do??...