Procrastination fascination clan looking for members........only if you're really bothered

Discus and support Procrastination fascination clan looking for members........only if you're really bothered in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Allow me to introduce myself, thy legend in arms, Larcelot at your service. We (when I say "we", I'm emphasizing myself and the rest of the members of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fae5d3cc-325c-4508-9643-dc712449faf4, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Procrastination fascination clan looking for members........only if you're really bothered

Allow me to introduce myself, thy legend in arms, Larcelot
    at your service.

We (when I say "we", I'm emphasizing myself and the rest of the members of the clan.....even though they haven't shown up for our last meeting or any of the ones before that) are a clan that might play rpgs, might play fps and might turn on the xbox....once
    a month. If you're that sort of guy, we need you. Also, I might add we're under severe pressure to find members according to
    Stu who's the vice executive as some of our dedicated, beloved, introverted members don't feel like renewing their XBL membership. We're eager to find new, enthusiastic, sports orientated team players. Please,
    don't hesitate to contact me personally via.............Stu.

Best Regards,

Larcelot

P.S

Meeting tomorrow postponed to next Tuesday..

:)

fae5d3cc-325c-4508-9643-dc712449faf4, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Who wants to join my clan Body Droppers? On Call Of Duty elite MW3.

Looking for new members. I'm the only one in the clan. Need members that will be active in clan ops. My clan is a lvl 2 btw.

xDaRKxPASS3NGER, Dec 27, 2014
  3. me creys
    me creys Guest
    New Casual Clan looking for Members and Admins

We're still looking for members and admins! You can email the clan at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if you're interested!

me creys, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

Procrastination fascination clan looking for members........only if you're really bothered

1. Procrastination fascination clan looking for members........only if you're really bothered - Similar Threads - Procrastination fascination clan

2. Bullying by clans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bullying by clans: My gamertag has been forcibly changed by enforcement for the 2nd time in 3 years ! Have had for 9yrs total. I won appeal 3yrs ago and i'm appealing again. Last time was a clan bullying me . i...
  3. How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?: I know this sounds dumb, but seriously I don't know. 0267255d-0866-4b25-920a-26b2ca444f48
  4. Why can't we just have system wide clan support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't we just have system wide clan support?: Integrated into the OS for all multiplayer games? Ive been a member 10 years im 25. I would so much appreciate it! Or games like COD crossplay. 5403b83f-1e06-4528-aded-0b2f707c60ef
  5. Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who would be the leader of my clan, if there’s no admins?: Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. The problem I'm having is I'm in a okay size gaming clan but the leader left without putting anyone in charge. That's okay but I tried reaching out to people...
  6. Clan Finder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Finder: Looking for a clan/gaming community or even recruiting for your clan/community then check out Clan Finder we are a new recruitment [img] w 70746f60-204e-4c8b-9567-1e2c8bba00a9
  7. The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Division 2 - Level 22 Clan - Baseball Cap Unlock.: In The Division 2 once your clan reaches level 22 you will unlock the baseball cap posted below. What makes this item super cool is that the colors of the hat change according to the colors on the...
  8. If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back.: If anyone needs help or a boost in The Division 2 - Our Clan has your Back. Clan is currently full but you may add me: GT: and I will gladly help. Happy Saturday All. [img]...
  9. To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To all Ambassadors - The Division 2: Clan (XBA) The Ambassadors is Full - But we will make...: Out (XBA) The Ambassadors Clan has received great reception and has now filled up with 50 slots. However we will give Xbox Ambassadors Priority Status in the Clan and Space can be made for you...
  10. Explain the fascination of Twitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explain the fascination of Twitch: I don't get Twitch. can someone explain it to me? maybe its for a younger generation. but as a older gamer, with a kid, 2 jobs. why do people like watching other people game? when i get...