Product bought not delivered since December

Discus and support Product bought not delivered since December in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently bought an xbox one s on December 28 2018 plus a wireless controller so as to have two, from microsoft store Canada. They were both... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Collins24, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Collins24
    Collins24 Guest

Hi all, I recently bought an xbox one s on December 28 2018 plus a wireless controller so as to have two, from microsoft store Canada. They were both on sale. After 2 weeks of waiting/tracking the order which was shipped on 29 December from Ontario to Winnipeg.
    I decided to call fedex through whom Microsoft store was shipping them. They told me that the package was received empty at the depot in Memphis TN. that was why it was still showing pending shipment to Winnipeg. I called Microsoft store Canada a day later
    to find out what is going on with my order. They told me that they will look into it and let me know what is going on. A day later I received an email saying that they have sent me a refund for my order as per my request. The fact is, I never requested for
    a refund and the other thing is that they sent me a refund for only the xbox and not the wireless controller. Last week Thursday 17th January i called them again asking as to why i was refunded the money when i never asked for it and why also they refunded
    me only for the xbox. I told them that I still want the xbox and the wireless controller and since they have decided to refund me are they going to allow me to make the same order at the same price I bought it on when it was on sale. They person I talked to
    sent my case to a team that can help me and he told me that they will get back to me. This is Wednesday 23rd January 2019, I have not heard from Microsoft store canada yet as to what is happening to my order, my money for the wireless controller not refunded
    and if they are going to allow me to buy the same items at the price I bought it on. Any help as to what I should do will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Disappointed customer

:)

Collins24, Feb 1, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Collins24,

I'm sorry to hear about this experience, I know it can be disappointing to get caught up in this.

Since you already have a case open with Microsoft Store support you will have to continue to follow up with the agent you spoke to by email as they should have sent you one providing you information about the request you made.

The only other thing I can suggest is contacting Xbox customer support and see what they can do for you in this situation:

1. Contact us here
    2. Select Xbox One
    3. Select See other options.
    4. Select Payment & Billing
    5. Select show contact options and go to step 4
    6. Select request a callback from support

Sorry once again having to go through this but I hope customer support can correct this situation for you.

3. apna style Win User

My Parents Won't Buy Modern Warfare 3 For Me. :(

mine will be delivered courtesy of game uk

paid with visa

pay visa in december
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Bought Product

head over to my downloads (by clicking on your account picture) in the store app.

You can download it from there.
  5. CeeDeeLight Win User

Spiderman Friend or Foe Live recent download (Dec. 2013) will not play on Xbox 360 Slim

Unfortunately there is no "fix" I did manage to get a refund. I provided the proof from previous forums that this has been an issue since 2011 and Xbox decided to sell a defective product in December 2013.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Malfunctioning Fan

Thema:

1. Product bought not delivered since December - Similar Threads - Product bought delivered

2. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  3. Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei não recebi o produto [Mod Translation - I bought the product I did not receive]: Comprei um pacote no Minecraft e não o recebi, mesmo o valor já sendo creditado em meu cartão [Mod Translation - I bought a package in Minecraft and did not receive it, even the amount already...
  4. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  5. I bought a product, it is in Order History, but not in my downloads list.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a product, it is in Order History, but not in my downloads list.: I bought three times a product for Deus Ex, and it does not show in my download list, so I can't take profit of them. But the purchases are in my Order History. I would like to know how I can...
  6. Games for Windows Live does not show products I bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games for Windows Live does not show products I bought.: Hello everyone. I purchased on September 18, 2012 two resident evil operation raccoon city DLCs for PC (through the Games for Windows Live Marketplace). Recently I went to play the game again....
  7. I bought game products and they were not triggered in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought game products and they were not triggered in the game: Good night I bought 2 product of the skyforge game of Live were all clicked more to enter the game neither ove nor a change, I bought Monk Pack and Skyforge: starter pack 2.0 and they were not...
  8. History of a bought few years ago products

in XBoX Games and Apps
    History of a bought few years ago products: hello everyone, i have a problem i mean cant find what i have bought on my xbox 360 that i used to use in past. Tried everything every way to check my full orders history, what i got? Few bought...
  9. Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought wrong product using gift card and credit card. How to fix the problem?: Hi, For my first time purchasing something on the Xbox 1 S, I used a $25 gift card to buy Rainbow Six Siege and used a credit card to pay tax. When I tried to remove the credit card, I went to...
  10. I bought and activated prepaid card and did not receive the product contained

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought and activated prepaid card and did not receive the product contained: Well I bought a prepaid Xbox Live gold card for 3 months and I activated it yesterday afternoon, but in the console it shows that it does not have any live gold subscription, and I did not receive...