(Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro

Discus and support (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Console Overviews Xbox Portable Anyone remember when Sony's PSP and PSVita failed (thank god)? And how Xbox holds massive power in the game console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by DanLandry1, Jul 29, 2020.

1. DanLandry1
    DanLandry1 Guest

Console Overviews

Xbox Portable

Anyone remember when Sony's PSP and PSVita failed (thank god)? And how Xbox holds massive power in the game console business? Well, I present the Xbox Portable! A handheld gaming console compatible with Xbox One and Series X games. Ideal price would be around
    $100-$200 US. Featuring some ray tracing capability and some RTX capabilities as well, some neat graphics can be achieved.

Xbox Portable Lite

A cheaper version of the standard version. Removes ray tracing and RTX capabilities for lowered cost. Only compatible with Xbox One games. Price would be around $70 US.

Xbox Portable Pro

Want the most high-end portable gaming system in the world? Then you've came to the right place. Full compatibility with all Xbox consoles, even as far back as the original Xbox, full ray tracing, full RTX, best software environment out of the 3, and professional
    settings, this is what the pro gamer's handheld console is. Price is around $600 US.

Software Environment

| Standard | Lite | Pro |

Store |
    |
    ||

Web Browser (Edge) | ✅ | ✅ | ✅ |

Xbox Console Companion | ✅ | ✅ | ✅ |

Diagnostic Center | ✅ | ❎ | ✅ |

And more!

There's so much that's possible with the Portable. Do you have ideas for the Portable? Let me know in the comment section below!

:)

DanLandry1, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Yousef Islam Win User

Riot shield in Black Ops 2

I throw Portable Radars at people. That's pro.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox portable

I wouldn't call the Switch launch horrific.

I hope MS stay away from a handheld. Nintendo and cell phones have that market on lock-down.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Xbox portable

Xbox has Xbox Play Anywhere where you can play it on your windows 10 yes i'm gonna mention it.... pc. They also have xbox smartglass on your phone (an app). They are trying to role out xbox services on more devices than just your console.
  5. Zen Like Calm Win User

Xbox portable

The Switch has had a tremendous launch, just goes to show the incredible brand loyalty that Nintendo can still command.

Plus Microsoft don't need to go into the handheld market themselves when other companies are releasing Windows 10 based tablets. Look at the Linx Vision 8, it's a tablet obviously, but also comes with a controller dock which identifies to games as being an
    Xbox Controller. Sure you aren't going to be playing games on their top settings but you'll still be able to play Skyrim on the go.
  6. SpecOperations9 Win User

Would you be interested in an Xbox Portable?

Portables are dying thanks to smartphones, but in sense, MS does have a portable, called WP8! However, I've been wanting a true Xbox Mini for years! Anyone see that article on IGN about those people trying to make a 360 portable?
Thema:

1. (Product Idea) Xbox Portable, Xbox Portable Lite, and Xbox Portable Pro - Similar Threads - Product Idea Portable

2. codice product gia riscattato[product code already redeemed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    codice product gia riscattato[product code already redeemed]: ho acquistato su amazon un buono regalo per xbox ma quando vado a inserire il codice di 25 cifre mi dice che è stato gia scaricato. Come posso controllare dove e da chi è stato utilizzato? Grazie...
  3. How To Use Viga Plus Product?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Use Viga Plus Product?: Viga Plus Do you realize the tips to turn into a perfect man? Men after a specific age face numerous issues, most by far of them relating to their clinical, sexual, etc. You can voice your...
  4. Microsoft discontinues all Xbox One X and S Digital production

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft discontinues all Xbox One X and S Digital production: Microsoft has halted all further production of the One X and the One S Digital to concentrate on Series X. The One S with Disc Drive will still be produced....
  5. Problems with support and request a refund/replacement on out of warranty products

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with support and request a refund/replacement on out of warranty products: Hi. I need to get a refund for my 3 xbox remotes that came broken, 2 design labs the exact same and 1 red special edition one. i just opened them but the 2 design labs are from december of 2018...
  6. Authority to sell Microsoft products

in XBoX on Consoles
    Authority to sell Microsoft products: I bought large quantities of Xbox wireless controllers and headphones from an auction and I intend to sell them through Amazon. Amazon is now saying I need a letter from Microsoft authorising me...
  7. Why does your product suck?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does your product suck?: Your remotes are junk. The headphones I bought suck. Every accessory i’ve purchased for your product has flat out sucked. In fact I took the last awful remote you manufactured and dropped a 40...
  8. Not received product

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Not received product: I bought the Fortnite Yellowjacket Pack and I have not received it. 9a1e398d-acd1-4150-b802-a0d01c85149d
  9. "This product is installed" but its not in the list of my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "This product is installed" but its not in the list of my games: "This product is installed" but its not in the list of my games. I think i was robbed. Please help. I tried everything. I did a restart and refresh nothing happened...
  10. Cargo de producto (COD Points) sin recibirlos [Product Charge (COD Points) without...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cargo de producto (COD Points) sin recibirlos [Product Charge (COD Points) without...: Hola que tal. El dia de hoy hice una compra por 500 COD Points pero no se me ve reflejada la compra en ningún lugar. No tengo factura de ello ni mucho menos los points. Mas sin embargo si se me...