Product key

Discus and support Product key in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a FIFA19 on the Microsoft Store and when I play the game my account is not linked. Could I have my key product please in order ton link my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jérôme Assani, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Product key

I bought a FIFA19 on the Microsoft Store and when I play the game my account is not linked. Could I have my key product please in order ton link my game with my EA account?

:)

Jérôme Assani, Sep 9, 2019
  2. a team04 Win User

product key

And apparently I don't know how to use the forums.
  3. HassanB Win User

Product Keys?

Hello InferableKc147,

Keys are not being added instantly anymore, you will need to wait until sometime next week (more than likely Monday/Tuesday) to get a key on the site. Since there has been extreme demand for the dashboard preview they have
    been having issues keeping up with demand of keys. Please be patient as they are working to get everyone keys as fast as possible. You do not get an e-mail when a key is ready so you actually need to keep checking back on the
    site.

If you have a key available it will show up on this page here, if not, be patient.

Once you receive your key and have redeemed it on the console you are prompted to download the Beta Registration application. You finish downloading and registering your console and then you patiently wait a 1-2 business days (as
    far as I can see the support reps work from Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM PST) so if you register on a Friday, wait until Monday/Tuesday.

Once you are prompted to receive the new dashboard update you from THEN wait upwards of 5 business days in order to get access to the private beta forums. You are getting "GROUP NOT FOUND" because you do NOT have access yet.

Please be patient! I understand you guys are all eager to get access and report your bugs and feedback but waiting upwards of 5 days is not going to hurt you considering you have all the time in the world to test and report your bugs and feedback.

Full detailed instructions on what to do step by step once are located here from start to finish.

If you've already got the dashboard, but don't have access to the private forums, please visit this link here.
    Microsoft has made phone and chat agents available for folks having these issues.
  4. Mister Barakus Win User

Product Key?

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to post about your issue in the forums. However, any questions or discussions regarding the Fall Dashboard Beta should be posted in the appropriate category here:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Thank you.
  5. dbrodbeck Win User

Product Keys?

Once you get the key you may have to wait a couple of days for the update to be pushed to you. Be patient, eventually it will all work out.....
  6. hansondan Win User

Product Keys?

Thanks for the info...I just registered so I'll check back in a few hours.
Thema:

Product key

1. Product key - Similar Threads - Product key

2. Can't find product key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find product key: Bought Destiny Shadowkeep- I have an order no. but no product key. Any ideas? 551035af-948f-4cf8-b6ab-8a55c7d90db7
  3. Age of empires -- Product Key Invalid

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of empires -- Product Key Invalid: Hello, I purchased Age of Empires III gold edition (AOE3 & War chiefs) along with the Asian Dynasties expansion over 5 years ago for my PC. I still have the games and would like to play them on...
  4. återställa spel produktnyckel från tredjapart [Translation - restore game product key from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    återställa spel produktnyckel från tredjapart [Translation - restore game product key from...: hej Har köpt en produktnyckel från gamvio,men nu har hårddiskaen krachat och jag hittar inte spelet i orderhistoriken på microsoft store. Kan man få den tillbaka på nått sett? Mvh Rickard...
  5. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  6. Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Halo: Reach product key issue: I redeemed a product key that I bought yesterday on internet, but it doesn't shows up in the my recent orders. It appears in the " ready to install" section, I can download it but I can't play it...
  7. Halo 2 Vista ‘invalid product key’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 2 Vista ‘invalid product key’: Good evening, Before I start my asking for help and rant I realize that this is an old game and support has ceased. I have a brand new (was sealed) copy of Halo 2 for Vista (so the key hasn’t hit...
  8. Anthem product key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anthem product key: Cannot find product key. Preordered VIP and need a product key to invite friends to beta but in order history it won't show a product key. its for xbox one a1c36e74-58ff-4baf-9f57-c8e6d0ce6f8e
  9. How to fix my invalid product key

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix my invalid product key: I tried to install Fable 3 after I reformatted my PC. Now all it says is that the product key is invalid. How can I fix the key or get a new one? d164d2a9-9eae-45a7-b8fc-00f7c6e2d361
  10. Product keys

in XBoX on Consoles
    Product keys: do you need xbox live to use an xboxone product key cdf2f530-bce2-4130-8bc1-ae563567f9bb