Product Refund

Discus and support Product Refund in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so I had requested a refund on the 12 days ago but have got nothing into my bank account and after checking it says 3 - 5 days, i thought i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by leewalker2, Nov 25, 2021.

1. leewalker2
    leewalker2 Guest

Product Refund

Okay so I had requested a refund on the 12 days ago but have got nothing into my bank account and after checking it says 3 - 5 days, i thought i would contact customer support and talk to them directly but it wont let me talk to anyone but a virtual assistant that just keeps sending me the same link of my previous orders. How do i get to talk to a real someone about this?

:)

leewalker2, Nov 25, 2021
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Refund of a product

If the above solution doesnt give you the refund you can always request a refund to the Customer Support
  3. Smwutches Win User

Product Refund

You can request a all back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you don't see those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works.

Sometimes the refund time can take longer due to the bank as well.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Refund of a product

Hi Fellow!

Thanks for reaching out to us! If you'd like to
    request a refund
    , you will need to do so from the
    web based form
    as there is no longer an option to do so via the forums or the phone. Please be sure to have your order number (available in your Microsoft account's billing section) and the amount of the charge.

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

Hope this helps out!
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Refund on digital products

Hi there,

No one in the forums is able to assist with refunds. You'll need to go through the refund request form found at https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions refund
  6. lindonhall Win User

Refund on digital products

And there we still have yet another loop, because you can't get a refund if the purchase is over 2 weeks old.
Thema:

Product Refund

1. Product Refund - Similar Threads - Product Refund

2. Refund for inoperable digital product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for inoperable digital product.: Hello Microsoft, I’d like you to know that I am beyond frustrated your services, allow me to explain. I preordered the Digital Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and played it on my Xbox One X...
  3. Ordered a product, got charged for it, never received it, and NOBODY wants o refund me

in XBoX on Windows
    Ordered a product, got charged for it, never received it, and NOBODY wants o refund me: 12/01/2020 = I ordered a "Xbox Rechargeable Battery + USB-C® Cable" from the Microsoft Store, to Azores (Portugal). 12/23/2020, 6:05 P.M. = Label Created (Netherlands). 12/23/2020 9:12 P.M. =...
  4. I was charged twice for the same product how do I go about getting a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was charged twice for the same product how do I go about getting a refund: I was charged twice for the same product how do I go about getting a refund 5e6e81dc-3026-4877-97dd-d01c6985a49f
  5. Ganhei reembolso de um produto, e agora? [Mod Translation - I got a refund for a product,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Ganhei reembolso de um produto, e agora? [Mod Translation - I got a refund for a product,...: Solicitei reembolso de um produto digital, e fui reembolsado, mas o valor não foi debitado em conta, nem saldo na conta da microsoft. o que faço agora? achei que ficaria em saldo dentro da minha...
  6. Problems with support and request a refund/replacement on out of warranty products

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with support and request a refund/replacement on out of warranty products: Hi. I need to get a refund for my 3 xbox remotes that came broken, 2 design labs the exact same and 1 red special edition one. i just opened them but the 2 design labs are from december of 2018...
  7. Refund on digital products

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on digital products: Ok , purchased Fallout 76 digitally on the 17th april. Downloaded the game, but it will not play.It goes into its first screens then asks me to press any button to start, which i do ,then it...
  8. Microsoft took my refund and the product I was refunding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft took my refund and the product I was refunding.: English. On 04/18/2020 I purchased a game by mistake in the Microsoft Store, an hour later I realized that money had been deducted from my credit card and so I decided to contact Microsoft...
  9. Requesting Refund For Product Purchased with Inaccessible Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Requesting Refund For Product Purchased with Inaccessible Account: This requires a bit of setup. I received a text purporting to be from Microsoft that said, if I remember exactly, "Your Microsoft account has been closed for good. Goodbye!" I figured this had to...
  10. How do I appeal an incorrect refund denial? They said I used a product, and I had not!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I appeal an incorrect refund denial? They said I used a product, and I had not!: I'm really upset about this one, I'm not particularly used to buying things online and just wanted to do something nice for my kids during this lockdown. So I purchased 3000 rocket league credits....