Profanity

Discus and support Profanity in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is profanity not allowed -_- 7c888c3d-d17d-40ab-b586-8c2fbb31eca2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CEO OF SARCASM:0, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Profanity

Why is profanity not allowed -_-

:)

CEO OF SARCASM:0, Jul 1, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Darkwolfecze Win User

Profanity

There is a big difference if profanity is used in story. And when you use profanity against other players. Maybe if there will be one time Role-Playing game, where you be eligible to be rude etc... But now it is against the rules.
  3. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Profanity

video games have different ratings for different things but xbox live is rated e for everyone and profanity breaks xbox live terms of service.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Profanity?

Profanity has always been a violation of the code of conduct. You may not have had a report for it before which is why you weren't suspended before.
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Profanity

Absolutely [Mod Removed- Inappropriate] not. That is not how rights work. The only reason they get away awity breaking human rights is because the law allows them.
    Human rights don't have the law backing them up all the time. However the law backs Microsoft up in this case.

Do NOT be stupid about this and just stick to the facts.
    What does that even mean?

again, precisely what human right is being violated here?
  6. Ackis Win User

Profanity

So, how is it that game developers can exercise their freedom of speech and have profanity in a game, yet when I use profanity that I feel and deem is just as okay as the game developers, I get banned. Racial slurs and offensive words aside.
    You should read up on what your first amendment actually is. Video games are not a government entity, therefore you do not have a constitutional right to freedom of speech. I'm not even American and I know that.
Thema:

Profanity

1. Profanity - Similar Threads - Profanity

2. Profanity filter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profanity filter: There should be a profanity filter for xbox messaging this would mean there would be no need for the to be a communication ban because you can have the filter on if swearing offends you and if it...
  3. Message profanity lightning fast comm bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message profanity lightning fast comm bans: I have been with Xbox since the release of the Xbox 360 meeting new friendly and toxic people on this journey. With the new addition to this profanity ban or possibly due to the ambassador role,...
  4. Profanity on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profanity on Xbox: So settle a bet for me, if you use the acronym s-t-f-u on xbox is that consider profanity? When it has to be inferred that you are using the f word? And is calling someone an idiot a reportable...
  5. Insulting and profane language user

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insulting and profane language user: It seems like the enforcement team is in very good shape in protecting cheaters, insulting and profane language using gamers from some geographies. After I have reported a few guys who were...
  6. Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get suspended and not the other person that said profanity word: I keep getting messege from this guys and i keep on report him for saying a completed a profanity word and i get report for saying that but they dont? d69f9c7c-7570-4e36-8559-d8995ab515ef
  7. [Mod Removed - Profanity] FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] FIX THE BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY YOU LAZY...: Whenever I put in an BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE GAME into my Xbox One S, NOTHING HAPPENS! I don't get any notification, update and the Xbox acts like nothing is in the DISC DRIVE!!!! What the [Mod...
  8. Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy and [Mod Removed - Profanity]: It won't let me play with my friend, I have a Samsung galaxy tab, he has a switch, we've play with each other before at least 20 time before now and I have him as a friend, if I check my account,...
  9. [Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]

in XBoX on Windows
    [Mod Removed-Profanity] МАЙНКРАФТ [Mod Translation-(Mod Removed) Minecraft]: Я ВАШ ИКСБОКС В ОТ ШАТАЛ ПОЧЕМУ МНЕ БЛОКИ УЮТ П ОСТО ТАК УЧЕТНУЮ ЗАПИСЬ? УЖЕ 10 АЗ Я ПОКУПАЛ ЭТОТ МАЙНК АФТ(ВИДОУС 10)! И ВСЕ МЕНЯ БЛОКИ УЮТ И Я НЕ МОГУ ИГ АТЬ С Д УЗЬЯМИ НА СВОИХ(ИЛИ ИХ) МИ АХ....
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill: Hi, This is somewhat feedback and also somewhat dissapointment in how the profanity filter works in realms for bedrock edition. my Nickname is censored... D-X3M, , Matthness, is all censored on...