Professional City, Players Wanted

Discus and support Professional City, Players Wanted in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, my city, "ORION" is ready, with housing, stores, jobs, and an economy system. (also a growing attack on titan themed part) It is not too... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flittonator, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Flittonator
    Flittonator Guest

Hey guys, my city, "ORION" is ready, with housing, stores, jobs, and an economy system. (also a growing attack on titan themed part) It is not too complicated, i am 16 so still young enough to play this a lot. I have 1 friend who has done so little as to
    look at it, so i wanted to find people to share it with. My GT is Foks0471, send a request anytime.

Tschuss

:)

Flittonator, Apr 2, 2014
  2. professional help in starship construction wanted

Hi everyone. I am looking for professional/ expert help in large starship building. I am trying to build a starship with a friend of mine, but....unfortunately, we are having a little bit of difficulties in the construction. We are trying to make a "Star
    Trek-like" starship with extreme interior, and exterior details. We would prefer to have a full lobby of workers (8 max), and for everyone to have a mic (kinect is allowed but prefer regular head set to prevent eco). For direct contact from any applicants,
    just send me a message to my xbox message board: vidsteve217. All professional help will be appreciated.

SAP JELLY BEAN, Apr 2, 2014
  3. ChunkyJello
    ChunkyJello Guest
    DESPERATE ESCAPE PROFESSIONAL, HELP WANTED! please!

The title says it all, I need a partner who at least knows what they're doing, I'm not too shabby myself, but I haven't been playing RE5 lately. If anyone is willing to help me out, send me a msg and let's git er done!

ChunkyJello, Apr 2, 2014
  4. DFIxTroutman Win User

Pro gamers?

I'm a professional ghost player. If you want you can add me on Xbox and I can train you.
  5. HealthierThree4 Win User

Who do you think will be on the cover of Madden 13?

A professional football player.
  6. I Count Stuff Win User

because hockey is the smallest of the big professional sports and the players association has exclusive rights where team jerseys are concerned and they want too much coin
  7. BigB EC Win User

Forum Regs Leaderboard v32 - The Demolition Edition

Finished the story to MorphX and still unsure of what I think about it. Also worked on RE Operation Raccoon City on professional with a friend and wondering how to get an S grade.
  8. LEADER c0Ld3nJB Win User

minecraft survival

Guys i want players for minecraft xbox 360 to build a epic survival world togheter own houses and citys add me
Thema:

1. Professional City, Players Wanted - Similar Threads - Professional City Players

2. Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa Game - Enforcement must be joking and far from being professional: İ am new to xbox, I played fifa 18, I made 3 matches and in ye last game, someone called [Mod Removed - Personal Information] severly manipulated the game play and network traffic and i told him...
  3. Перенаправите это письмо нужным специалистам[Redirect this email to the right professionals]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Перенаправите это письмо нужным специалистам[Redirect this email to the right professionals]: Знаю что пишу не по адресу, так как других данных на вашем сайте нет, чтобы связаться с руководством! Здравствуйте, политика вашей компании катится в трубу! Почему я как пользователь вашего...
  4. Just re-installed Windows 7 Professional, but Solitaire Collection is missing. How do I get it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just re-installed Windows 7 Professional, but Solitaire Collection is missing. How do I get it ...: Would greatly appreciate some help. c20be1e4-9229-4ac3-ba02-27f7f283c124
  5. Looking for professional players to help me get my clan to be MLG eventualy!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for professional players to help me get my clan to be MLG eventualy!: Hey guys my clan tag is SaiN and My team name is Team SaiN pls message me if interested in joining and ill try u out must be at least 15 have mic and willing to be on all the time! also must be...
  6. I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP: I purchased a white shark card from gamestop and I claimed my code online and it said I have a great white shark card now but when I sign in online I have $0.000.000 please help me out, it...
  7. [Xbox One]: Ceph Gaming Professional Gaming Organization and Community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox One]: Ceph Gaming Professional Gaming Organization and Community: Regional Recruitment Information: Recruiting currently in United States, Canada, and Europe*. *= While being primarily an English speaker is not a requirement. We ask that anyone who uses...
  8. The xbox one elite controller is not a professional gaming quality item.It will fail with ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox one elite controller is not a professional gaming quality item.It will fail with ...: The elite controller would be great if it were made a little better. I am already on my 2nd one and as of today...the paddle I use for jump has lost its spring and the click feeling you are...
  9. Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement could be a bit more professional: If you are going to ban me for no reason, when i have done nothing then atleast do it properly. I have been through hell this week. Couldnt sleep or concentrate at work. My account, my 1000s spent...
  10. IHRA professional drag racing 2005 's original XBOX console (first) in x360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    IHRA professional drag racing 2005 's original XBOX console (first) in x360 console: Hello , good morning. Need to know how do I run the game IHRA professional drag racing 2005 's original XBOX console (first) in x360 console . Can help ... to put the cd on the island he...