Profile, accent colors and general theming

Discus and support Profile, accent colors and general theming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think personally the current accent colors are limited, i had some idea of potentially gradients or a color picker instead of the presets as they are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whybrator, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/whybrator
    /u/whybrator Guest

I think personally the current accent colors are limited, i had some idea of potentially gradients or a color picker instead of the presets as they are rather bland, also i think a system wide black theme for amoled displays is well in order.

submitted by /u/whybrator
    [link] [comments]

/u/whybrator, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Black/White Preferred Profile Colour

Hey there Quieto!

Good question.

Customers currently have the option to change the color, theme and background of their profile how they want.

I'm not sure if you have tried this yet, but for more info, be sure to review our page entitled

Personalize your Color, Background, and Theme on Xbox One

Hope this info is helpful.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Revive Society Win User

Anybody remember this.....

Don't forget the themes inside themes? The ability to change the color. It was the simplicity and emphasis on "Yours" that made it great.
  4. Elohmn Win User

How do you change theme colour?

There was never an Option to change the color of any Theme on any Dashboard. On the Blades Dashboard you could change the "Effects" (Carbon Fiber/ Glass/ Bubbles/ etc) and a Theme applied to the Guide Button but there was no Option
    to simply change it's color.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

How do you change theme colour?

I do not recall any color setting option on a Premium theme. I own the Penny Arcade theme from launch, the Halo 3 theme that came with the Halo 3 console, the Resident Evil theme that came with the RE5 console, and I assume my GOW console came with a theme.
    I think one of those is "premium". I've never seen an option to set the color of that grey horizon. That's the kind of thing The Internet would remember.
  6. IngameInstincts Win User

[LOCKED] customizeable my forums page?

nice find..although i would like to change the colors or theme.
Thema:

1. Profile, accent colors and general theming - Similar Threads - Profile accent colors

2. Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile when loading back-compat games: I have recently changed my gamertag, I have the new format of gamertag with the suffix at the end. Ever since i changed it, whenever i attempt to play a backwards compatable game, my profile does...
  3. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...
  4. Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...: After getting a new Xbox Wireless controller and using Xbox Accessories app to configure a user profile, everything works as remapped when connecting to Windows 10 via USB. However when unplugging...
  5. Profile can't play on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile can't play on xbox live: I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?...
  6. Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Verbindungsfehler beim runterladen meines xbox360 profils auf der xbox one [Connection...: Hab eine neue xbox one s gekauft und wenn ich jetzt ein xbox360 spiel spielen will, dann zeigt es mir nur an ich könne ein profil runterladen aber dann wenn ich diese Option wähle, dann zeigt es...
  7. Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator: Can't Download Xbox Profile on 360 Emulator I play my 360 games on xbox one. Recently I was unable to connect to the 360 emulator so I was told to delete my profiles then redownload them again....
  8. Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do games need your profile? I'm already signed in.: My Xbox One S is always signed in to my profile. So why do games ask me to sign in when loading? Is there a setting to make all games use my profile automatically without asking every time I load...
  9. Je ne trouve plus aucun jeu dans mon profil en téléchargeant mon profil dans une nouvelle...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je ne trouve plus aucun jeu dans mon profil en téléchargeant mon profil dans une nouvelle...: mon compte xbox live a été hacké je n'ai plus aucun jeu et mon nuage n'est pas accessible , j'ai vendu ma console formatté il y a quelques années [Translation-my live xbox account has been hacked...
  10. Glitched Xbox profile followers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitched Xbox profile followers: Had this issue for a few months now, I have 2 glitched followers on my profile, they added me and i removed them right away as didn't know them, but for some reason they are now glitched on to my...