profile address

Discus and support profile address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When you put in your Profile Address on xbox is it private to the public? 2a817355-e576-4762-ac2f-4efb7e03fcd8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxSmolDoggoxx, Nov 22, 2020.

1. profile address

When you put in your Profile Address on xbox is it private to the public?

:)

XxSmolDoggoxx, Nov 22, 2020
  2. DoorlessPrism82 Win User

Profile Address

I tried but I dont know what to put in for profile address FYI Armed Forces Pacific
  3. MindOfTim Win User

profile address

I'm thinking you mean email address my friend
  4. denis97g Win User

profile address

what do you mean with address?
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

profile address

Do you mean an email address? It is the only address that comes to mind. In that case, that’s the email linked to your account
  6. CarlPlays2 Win User

profile address

What is a profile address
    If youre trying to buy something on your xbox, and it says profile adress, its referring to your house adress. In this order; [Address Line one] Your house number and street name. The second line is optional. The third line is what city/town you live in.
    Then the state you live in, then thats it.
Thema:

profile address

1. profile address - Similar Threads - profile address

2. Cant buy games on Xbox (Add Profile Address)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy games on Xbox (Add Profile Address): Whenever i try to buy a game it always asks to add profile address. I have a 30$ Xbox gift card that i bought from amazon and i had no problems redeeming it. But when i try to buy a game, For some...
  3. Trying to buy a Game. Wants Profile Address - but only gives me US Address Option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to buy a Game. Wants Profile Address - but only gives me US Address Option: I am trying to buy a game. It asks for a Profile Address, even though my Address looks complete. When I attempt to enter an address, it only gives me United States options (State and Zip Code)....
  4. profile address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile address: Hi i tried to buy the pre-order fiff21 directly from xbox.com and i redirect to microsoft.com to fill my profile address. i dont find my country in the list and i can't complete the process....
  5. profile address in xbox app (pc)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile address in xbox app (pc): Hello here today as i was about to subscribe to the xpox game pass pc beta i was met with a window saying i have to add a "profile address" (or smth, i dont have english in the launcher) however...
  6. I got a gift card I try buying Farcry4 But it says I need a profile address

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a gift card I try buying Farcry4 But it says I need a profile address: Ok im trying to buy farcry but I put all my information but it says my city and zip code are wrong I am getting really mad I only gave 5 days before the offer goes away please microsoft help....
  7. We need your profile address

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need your profile address: Hello I want to pre-order the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 for PC, but when I got We need your profile address, it is only for US, I live in Europe, how can I pre-order this Microsoft Flight...
  8. What is my profile address

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is my profile address: What is my profile address f92803d5-d6fb-46ec-85af-537c9a28d106
  9. Profile address qustion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile address qustion: Ello i need help on this topic,In the address book for address line1 what do we put down? I don't know if i put road name and number adress. 726d587c-0bb4-4fc8-9d20-e7c3477fcd64
  10. : Profile address problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Profile address problem: : Profile address problem Hello What are you trying to buy exactly? Some games and items can only be purchased with a credit card. I would also check to be sure you have enough to cover taxes...