Profile adress

Discus and support Profile adress in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Beanman271
    Beanman271 Guest

Profile adress

I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile adress is

:)

Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Profile adress

Hi there,

be sure to fully update the information like address information at
    http://account.microsoft.com

If everything is fully specified and valid on the Microsoft Account then you should be able to use any supported payment option

Side note: keep in mind that money is per country/region
  3. yobrizo Win User

Profile adress

Hello. when making digital purchases we need to have a valid billing address. that's why you need to put your address
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Profile adress

Hello,

you must go into your MS account settings, best way is on PC. And Add address to billing information.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Profile adress

You need to add a billing address, update your profile data, once you have done this you will not be asked again.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Profile adress

Just consider it is a billing address. Even if you pay by your credit you must have a billing address for any purchase.
Thema:

Profile adress

1. Profile adress - Similar Threads - Profile adress

2. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  3. Account and profiles greyed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and profiles greyed out: On the settings menu my account and profile are greyed out. 70e1b55c-3b8a-4d30-a0f2-fc0877e6c742
  4. Cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile: My son wants to play doubles on a Modern Warfare game like we did back in the day. I need a different profile to play or we loose progress but when I use old one or set up a new one like now, its...
  5. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  6. xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile: how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You 7d79cc40-8560-4c81-96d5-d0f4882560e0
  7. Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...: Procurei em todos os lugares mas não consigo encontrar nada... Coloquei uma senha de perfil (não a da microsoft, aquela estilo a parental, feita com os botões do controle do xbox) e acabei...
  8. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0
  9. Xbox Profile Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Email: I first made my Xbox profile when i was 14 and didnt have an email, so i used my dad's microsoft account email Now i need to change the email associated with my xbox profile, separating my xbox...
  10. No profile associated with that email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    No profile associated with that email adress: Iam trying to download my xbox live account then after finishing the steps something popped up and said "There's no profile associated with that email address. Check the email and try again." so I...