Profile adress

Discus and support Profile adress in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Beanman271
    Beanman271 Guest

Profile adress

I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile adress is

:)

Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Profile adress

Hi there,

be sure to fully update the information like address information at
    http://account.microsoft.com

If everything is fully specified and valid on the Microsoft Account then you should be able to use any supported payment option

Side note: keep in mind that money is per country/region
  3. yobrizo Win User

Profile adress

Hello. when making digital purchases we need to have a valid billing address. that's why you need to put your address
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Profile adress

Hello,

you must go into your MS account settings, best way is on PC. And Add address to billing information.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Profile adress

You need to add a billing address, update your profile data, once you have done this you will not be asked again.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Profile adress

Just consider it is a billing address. Even if you pay by your credit you must have a billing address for any purchase.
Thema:

Profile adress

1. Profile adress - Similar Threads - Profile adress

2. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  3. não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...: pq não consigo baixar o meu perfil no xbox live no 360 ? [Translate] PQ I can not download my profile on Xbox Live on 360? 6b302972-b919-4034-8017-4706f051e1ef
  4. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  5. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  6. Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x: I have three profiles on my Xbox one how do i get those same profile transferred to my new Xbox one x? 56fb70dd-2990-453e-9691-7ff8f33b7a10
  7. My xbox won't sign in to my profile it signs out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't sign in to my profile it signs out: It won't sign back in on my profile so I'm kinda pissed e0aa386f-9dc0-4f03-bed4-5b05582e1cd8
  8. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  9. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game on my profile but on others profile: So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they would either crash or never load. They work...
  10. No profile associated with that email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    No profile associated with that email adress: Iam trying to download my xbox live account then after finishing the steps something popped up and said "There's no profile associated with that email address. Check the email and try again." so I...