Profile adress

Discus and support Profile adress in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Beanman271
    Beanman271 Guest

Profile adress

I am trying to buy forza 4 with money from my xbox wallet, when i press buy it tells me to enter my profile adress, I have no clue what a profile adress is

:)

Beanman271, Jul 22, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Profile adress

Hi there,

be sure to fully update the information like address information at
    http://account.microsoft.com

If everything is fully specified and valid on the Microsoft Account then you should be able to use any supported payment option

Side note: keep in mind that money is per country/region
  3. yobrizo Win User

Profile adress

Hello. when making digital purchases we need to have a valid billing address. that's why you need to put your address
  4. Jurgen1488 Win User

Profile adress

Hello,

you must go into your MS account settings, best way is on PC. And Add address to billing information.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Profile adress

You need to add a billing address, update your profile data, once you have done this you will not be asked again.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

Profile adress

Just consider it is a billing address. Even if you pay by your credit you must have a billing address for any purchase.
Thema:

Profile adress

1. Profile adress - Similar Threads - Profile adress

2. xbox 360 profile sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile sign in: my brother has a xbox 360 and have to delete my profile when i stop playing on it because he mess up my games and i tryed to download my profile and it will let me do it but when i go to sign in...
  3. I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't access my Xbox Live profile or my Personal Settings: When I open my Xbox Live account I get sent to the Family and Online Safety page, if I try to access the Xbox settings it sends me to the same page! I have recently left my Microsoft Family group...
  4. Will changing my profiles email delete all my purchased items and games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will changing my profiles email delete all my purchased items and games ?: Will changing my profiles email to another email delete all my purchased items and games ? please help d44a4d79-08f6-4e9b-8cd6-3a3b481c578b
  5. Profile Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture: When will changing your profile picture to a custom one be fixed? e96f34a6-9c80-4e7b-8937-7c0e80c4e6e1
  6. My profile is being signed out while playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile is being signed out while playing games: Basically, if I am playing a game, sometimes I just get signed out abruptly. It isn't saying that I was signed in elsewhere or anything, it treats it like I manually signed out on the console I'm...
  7. Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Invalid profile Error Code E:47-0: I am getting this error which says For more information, please visit support, http://aka.ms/FH4GamesSave Error Code E:47-0. please help me with this as i have over 650 cars and all the possible...
  8. Profile/Xbox Live issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile/Xbox Live issues: I recently reset my Xbox One console and now have been give a new profile name (which was the same as the old one but with #5026 after it) I can no longer access my Xbox Live account which just...
  9. Wo kann ich meine Profile Adresse einsehen[Translation-Where can I view my profile address]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wo kann ich meine Profile Adresse einsehen[Translation-Where can I view my profile address]: ich weis nicht wo ich sie finde [Translation-I don't know where to find them] 3464efb8-303a-45c5-b380-39b0556aa6ad
  10. No profile associated with that email adress

in XBoX Accessibility
    No profile associated with that email adress: Iam trying to download my xbox live account then after finishing the steps something popped up and said "There's no profile associated with that email address. Check the email and try again." so I...