Profile Avatar question

Discus and support Profile Avatar question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to change the style of my avatar, there isn't anything showing in the style box. What do I need to do to get the choices? My husband changed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonyRules58, Jan 28, 2014.

1. TonyRules58
    TonyRules58 Guest

Profile Avatar question

When I try to change the style of my avatar, there isn't anything showing in the style box. What do I need to do to get the choices? My husband changed his and when I look at his it has the different things in the style box but none of it shows up in mine.

Thanks for any help....

:)

TonyRules58, Jan 28, 2014
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    What's the purpose of modern Avatar?

Don't appear on the dashboard? They appear all over the dashboard.

IndieRock, Jan 28, 2014
  3. nyteflier
    nyteflier Guest

Hello! First of all, no question is a dumb question Profile Avatar question ;)

Go to account.xbox.com/.../Profile

Click on 'customize avatar' and then click on 'gamer picture'. Whatever you set will replace your goalie.

nyteflier, Jan 28, 2014
  4. TonyRules58
    TonyRules58 Guest

Profile Avatar question

This is what does show in the style box:

This user's items are not available.

TonyRules58, Jan 28, 2014
  5. TonyRules58 Win User

Profile Avatar question

This is what does show in the style box:

This user's items are not available.
  6. nyteflier Win User

Hello! First of all, no question is a dumb question ;)

Go to account.xbox.com/.../Profile

Click on 'customize avatar' and then click on 'gamer picture'. Whatever you set will replace your goalie.
  7. LicFU Win User

gamer picture drives me crazy

I see, after i posted this question I tried another "avatar" which created by avatar editor, and problem kinda solved like you said. BUT I must say it is a stupid setting that to separate gamer pic" and "avatar". And a slot to save "avatar" in xbox profile.
    Thank you.
  8. maxen Win User

Avatar in xbox games on windows 8

Yes! You can edit the Avatar in the Games Hub (I believe), there should be an Avatar Editor option somewhere near where you see the Avatar. If not, head to Xbox.com and sign in there. Then click My Account in the upper right, and below the Avatar you can
    press 'edit'.

And for the other issue, gamertag vs. Avatar. Simply, your Gamertag is your profile name - so for you it is 'Saloni 23 Garg'. Gamertag can also be a term used to refer to the profile itself, but strictly it is just the name. Your Avatar meanwhile is simply
    the digital person that can represent your profile and which, if you want, may look like you.

Let us know how you get on with the first step; and I hope your question is answered satisfactorily. :)
  9. SaintAvalon Win User

Can 2 family members play the same game under different avatars?

As Bazajaytee has stated, each Avatar profile has it's own saves, so you can switch between the profiles to create saves specific to that user. You will want to let each person know to make sure they save content prior to logging out of their Profile (Avatar).

--

This should allow each member to play the same game with different progress in the game.

--

If you have any other questions feel free to ask them!
Thema:

Profile Avatar question

1. Profile Avatar question - Similar Threads - Profile Avatar question

2. Account and profiles greyed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and profiles greyed out: On the settings menu my account and profile are greyed out. 70e1b55c-3b8a-4d30-a0f2-fc0877e6c742
  3. Cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile: My son wants to play doubles on a Modern Warfare game like we did back in the day. I need a different profile to play or we loose progress but when I use old one or set up a new one like now, its...
  4. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  5. Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC: I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it couldn't load my avatar, that something went...
  6. 2Wire: Profile pic stuck on Avatar

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Profile pic stuck on Avatar: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Profile pic stuck on Avatar I'm experiencing issues with viewing my profile picture. I uploaded a custom pic, all my friends can see it when they look at my profile (I've...
  7. PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLSE help a oldie//newbe--get old profile (avatar?) from my old 360 onto my new xbox 1: in a nutshell, well, I will try to keep this short! Promise! On my old 360 I had some games I loved. Mainly COD, and Rainbow 6. One was COD MW3. I also have other games from my 360 I would like...
  8. Change avatar in XBOX profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change avatar in XBOX profile: Hello, I have a problem with changing avatar in my profile on Xbox live page. Page sent me into Games app in W8.1, but here none setings about avatar changes. When I try changed avatar via Xbox...
  9. My achievement issue. Avatar Kinect achievements not showing on xbox.com profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievement issue. Avatar Kinect achievements not showing on xbox.com profile.: I would like to know why is it that the avatar KINECT achievements will not show up on my Xbox.com profile anymore? It vanished about a week ago. I still can see my avatar KINECT achievements...
  10. Replace Xbox Avatar to Gamer Picture in Xbox Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replace Xbox Avatar to Gamer Picture in Xbox Profile: Hi, My profile shows up with the whole of my avatar. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag= Is there a way to edit it such that it displays my Gamerpic like this? Sign in to your...