profile banned

Discus and support profile banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Dear Support, since 30 minutes my main account "GenieGepard401" was banned from Xbox Live until the 09.06.2014. I don´t know why this happened and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VirginiaUlme20, Jun 8, 2014.

1. profile banned

Dear Support,

since 30 minutes my main account "GenieGepard401" was banned from Xbox Live until the 09.06.2014. I don´t know why this happened and I need help.

Thank you for your time

:)

VirginiaUlme20, Jun 8, 2014
  2. X.B
    X.B Guest
    Hello Everyone (─‿─)

Hello and welcome to the wonderf.......I mean shi...AM I GOING TO GET BANNED FOR SWEARING I DID NOT CHECK THE RULES...as I was saying welcome to the crap stain called Xbox

BTW creepy profile photo ╮(╯▽╰)╭

3. DapDaGenius
    DapDaGenius Guest
    Consumer Rights Act (UK) has the likes of Microsoft, Sony, EA and others sweating. Revolution!

He is still banned. If you click on someone's username and it doesn't say "start a conversation" between "profile page" and "follow" that person is banned.

DapDaGenius, Jun 8, 2014
  4. profile banned

Hello There VirginiaUlme20

There is nothing or anyone else can do about this here. You are going to have to take this up at 09 - Xbox 360 Account Suspensions & Console Bans they deal with Inquiries about account suspensions, forced Gamertag changes, console bans,
    and other enforcement actions.

You Can click here to get started. Just explain the situation like you did here.

Note- When an enforcement action is taken, information is immediately sent to the Microsoft Account e-mail associated with your Gamertag.

PR1NCE DARKNESS, Jun 8, 2014
  5. IITheOblivionII Win User

How do i figure out how long i am banned for?

Was it a communication ban or a profile ban? I was communication banned once but it only lasted 24 hours but some of my friends have been banned from 2 days up to a month. If it was a profile ban I'd assume it's permanent but don't quote me on that.
  6. JimPlowman Win User

online gaming

You modded your profile. It bans your console not just the profile, so you got your brother banned too
  7. ngocphi Win User

Enforcement XBox

it should be noted that if it's a console ban any profile on the console could've incured the ban

Which affects all profiles on said console
  8. Dirty Loco Win User

Profile Ban

[quote user="JasoNiNosaJ"]Please if you can just give me one more chance.[/quote]

You do have a second chance. The account that you're using to post in these forums is your second chance.
  9. BongKaos Win User

Profile Ban

Seems fair to me. This beggs the question--- Is MS prepaired for all the unbans in 9999 ??? Or is it like a Y2K thing...... :)
Thema:

profile banned

1. profile banned - Similar Threads - profile banned

2. Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures: Heyo, so recently i was banned for making a custom profile pic that is yet innocent but funny. It has no nudity. Its nothing bad at all. Im not really bothered by it but i just wanna ask the...
  3. AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile]: AG10: Demande de suppression/ban d'un profil[Removal request / ban from a profile] Hey Om gam Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. As stated above by Xbox Forums...
  4. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: Hello, On March, I got my profile picture removed, and got a 24h ban. It was just the name written white on black of a music band. Just letters, that's all. And because of this ban, I cant be...
  5. Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I receive a 24 hour enforcement profile ban on Xbox Live?: As of late last night I received a 24 hour ban from editing my xbox live profile and I have absolutely no idea why. I have been a member of Xbox live since the release of Halo 2 and have never had...
  6. Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive been comm banned for having a inappropriate profile pictyre: so ill admit yea i had a bad profile picture and it got banned, i expected that but i got comm banned for it, me and my friends have had our pictures taken down multiple times before so why now...
  7. profile banned on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile banned on forza horizon 4: I got banned on 2/21/2019 and im now banned for 20 yrs and idk what I did wrong according to turn 10 or playground games I do have a modded account but only because some on the looking for group...
  8. Permanent Profile Ban 2015

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Profile Ban 2015: Years ago I ve got Permabanned my account from live. Now after 3 Years I m back with a New XBOX One X and I was wondering if was possible get back the account. I was banned for really nonsense...
  9. Just got a profile picture banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a profile picture banned: "Precision With authority comes great responsibility; we must be precise in our investigations, documentation, reporting, and application of enforcement policy." Twice in a row got profile...
  10. Banned for nothing? Profile picture access taken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for nothing? Profile picture access taken.: Anyone else been banned for their profile picture? I cant sumbit a case review even though im 100% sure my picture didnt violate anything, the image wasnt innapropriate. I changed it to a png...