Profile can not connect to Xbox live on this console

Discus and support Profile can not connect to Xbox live on this console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been getting this message for two years now and nothing works. I changed my profile from to purplehippie70 2 years ago and i have never been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CruellerGinger9, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Profile can not connect to Xbox live on this console

I have been getting this message for two years now and nothing works. I changed my profile from to purplehippie70 2 years ago and i have never been able to use any of my game disks or downloads from my 360 profile at all. I have a lot of
    money invested in discs and would love to still play them and cannot. Please help. I have tried to get in touch with anyone from xbox, but apparently this question is not difficult enough to warrant a call, email or chat woth an agent, which i find ridiculous.
    Profile can not connect to Xbox live on this console [​IMG]

:)

CruellerGinger9, Sep 15, 2020
  2. bowski477 Win User

"This profile can not connect to xbox live on this console."

You can try to recover the email using this
    recovery tool

If that does not work you may need to contact official phone/chat support for further assistance support.xbox.com/contact-us.
  3. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Have you ever tried it from a different console? Are you able to sign in online through xbox.com? Have you ever tried to sign in through the app? Was your account ever banned? Are you able to make new accounts on that console??
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello CruellerGinger9,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. understand that your profile is getting an error message stating that it cannot connect to Xbox Live. Are you using an Xbox One or Xbox 360? We recommend logging in to
    the Xbox Enforcement website with your account to make sure it is not suspended. We have a support article that explains

how to add and remove a profile from an Xbox 360
    . Be sure to let us know the results
    CruellerGinger9!
  5. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
  6. WPAK Win User

Having the same media content on two X360

Hi there,

I'll try to answer your questions:

1. Yes, you can keep games and movies on two xbox 360 consoles. but only your xbox live profile will be able to use it on both. Only the console where the licenses other profiles are able to use them, as long as the console is connected to xbox live

2.Depends, if the licenses are on that console (can only be on one console), if the licenses are on that console, and the console is connected to xbox live, other profiles will be able to use the content, if the licenses are not on that console, only your
    profile will be able to use the content

3. Yes you can redownload the content, but you can only use the content when the console is connected to xbox live. since the licenses won't be on your console, when you don't transfer the licenses

-

The full details on licenses can be found here:
    support.xbox.com/.../download-content

-

So basically, if you want to have the licenses on your console (which I do advise), the content on other console can NOT be used, by other profiles

If you have any questions let us know.
Thema:

1. Profile can not connect to Xbox live on this console - Similar Threads - Profile connect live

2. Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible game, Xbox 360 profile won't connect to Xbox live: Xbox one x profile is connected to xbox live, but when I launch a 360 game and sign in my 360 profile cannot connect to Xbox live. I have tried to redownload my profile but when attempting to...
  3. When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to use xbox 360 games on my xbox one it says my profile can't connect to xbox live: I tried to load an xbox 360 game on my xbox one using the game pass but when I go onto the game it disconnects me from xbox live and asks me to sign in. When I click my account it says that my...
  4. child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...

in XBoX on Consoles
    child's account connecting Xbox profile with Xbox live account to add friends for my child...: Hello, Over the past few weeks I've spent several days trying to figure this out. Using Minecraft on a Switch. Wanted to allow my son to play with friends. My understanding is that if friends...
  5. Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry this profile cant connect to xbox live on this console to fix it download it again....: Help me plz i cant figure out how to get xbox live back i changed my tag like they wanted y cant i live now then 98b02b56-9e7e-436f-a267-256df4326b31
  6. gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc: Hi I've got this problem with gears 5, it did not launch with xbox profile, maybe it's teredo, I don't know, someone can help me to fix this error ? Thanks d8ad2981-cc3a-4970-9aaa-08a20d06b729
  7. Can't connect to. Xbox Live with a single profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to. Xbox Live with a single profile: I'm on my home xbox and it won't let me connect to any xbox Live content, I'm still subscribed until August and other profiles on the xbox work, what is happening?...
  8. How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I connect my current offline profile to a Xbox Live profile?: I have tried multiple times to create a xbox live profile with my offline profile, but every time I get code 8015402b. (xbox live cannot verify my gmail) So I read that first I had to verify my...
  9. Update, Xbox live connection and DLing my profile issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update, Xbox live connection and DLing my profile issues: My main issue is connecting to live , my understanding is if i dont DL the update that pops up im not able to get on live but an error window keeps popping up telling me " unable to DL update and...
  10. Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live to download my profile for backward compatibility: I installed Forza Horizon on my Xbox One X. Installation went fine but now I can't start the game as Forza wants to download my profile but its not working as it "can't connect to Xbox Live." Note...