Profile can't play on xbox live

Discus and support Profile can't play on xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by REAPERKING27, Dec 9, 2019.

1. REAPERKING27
    REAPERKING27 Guest

I tried to play on xbox live and got a message that read: " Profile cannot play on xbox live." Been playing fine, then got this message. I even updated my account info. What is going on here?

:)

REAPERKING27, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

Have you tried a hard reset/reboot of your xbox console? Just hold down the front power button on your xbox, then once the power supply light goes out, unplug the power supply from the back of the xbox, wait 30 secs, and then plug it back in. This way you
    also clear the Xbox cache, while you hard reboot.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Changing locale

If you live in a locale not supported by the Xbox system, you can't create a profile to play Xbox LIVE successfully.
  4. Chi3fkillahoe21 Win User

My account can't play Xbox live.

Says it's connected to Xbox live and it signs me into Xbox live. But still doesn't let me actually play. The message that pops up says this current profile can't play Xbox live.
  5. CANZHAI753 Win User

Can't Connect to Xbox Live

i bought xbox live gold for 1 month.. but can't play call of dudy black ops on xbox live.. why???.. its says.......The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live
  6. ScorchedMouse94 Win User

permission to access xbox live functionality

I want to play gta five online, but my profile doesn't permission to xbox live functionality i can't do that, how allow my profile to have xbox live functionality?
Thema:

1. Profile can't play on xbox live - Similar Threads - Profile can't play

2. Trying to log into my profile on the 360 to get a game to play on XB1, can't log in with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into my profile on the 360 to get a game to play on XB1, can't log in with...: So I'm trying to log into my account from the 360 so I can get Jet Set Radio using my Microsoft gift card account via Microsoft Rewards points redemptions, as buying from the 360 Marketplace is...
  3. Deep rock galactic: can't play with my profile

in XboX Insiders
    Deep rock galactic: can't play with my profile: Hi, I'm trying deep rock galactic. TERRIFIC. Only problem is I can't play with my main profile, it crash and close at the second splash screen at the recent patch message. I tried it with another...
  4. Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family member can't play games without profile holding the xbox live sub being signed in: Hi all. After a little help please. I've 2 xboxes. home xbox downstairs, and another one in my sons room. Up until now, anyone in the family can sign in on the home xbox downstairs without me...
  5. I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download my xlive profile while playing backward mode: When i open my game it won't connect to xbox live, i tried to reconnect to my account but it wont let me in, then i deleted it and tried to redownload it but it won't let me, keep doing errors. I...
  6. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game on my profile but on others profile: So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they would either crash or never load. They work...
  7. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...
  8. Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite showing wrong gamer name and can't play on different profile: We recently purchased an XBox One. We have 3 different profiles, mine being the one associated with Gold. My son wanted his fortnite on so he could play it so I installed it while logged in with...
  9. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S in January. I can play most games perfectly fine. Have lots of fun and find some problems. After achievments on Xbox 360 games didn't update and tried diferent...
  10. Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download profile to play xbox 360 games on the xbox one: I recently purchased a Xbox One S after having a 360 for years. I can play most games perfectly fine. However I want to play a backwards comp. game (Counter strike) like i played on the 360. I...