Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins...

Discus and support Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Xbox-Community. I have been playing xbox for years now and getting this strange looking problem the first time ever. I always looked arround... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by X Z AT IL A X, May 8, 2019.

1. Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins...

Hello Xbox-Community.

I have been playing xbox for years now and getting this strange looking problem the first time ever. I always looked arround online in several discussions, but could not find any advise.

So, the issue is:

• My profile is displayed as "offline" to all of my friends, although I'm online.
    • So, they can neither invite me to join their games nor can I join them when I am invited.
    • Nevertheless party-chat and playing online alone works.
    The silly things are beeing displayed offline and not beeing able to be invited/joined by friends.

• I allowed my xbox to open ports dynamically its own
    • I enabled Upnp
    • I restarted my router several times

Thanks for advise already and greetings.

:)

X Z AT IL A X, May 8, 2019
  2. Soldiercide Win User

Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins possible

The first place I would go here is your privacy options to make sure something hasn't been accidentally set incorrectly:

Settings> Account> Privacy & online safety> Xbox Live Privacy> View details & customize

Make sure that "Others can see if you're online" is set to at least "Friends". Take a moment to review the rest of your privacy settings to make sure everything else is set appropriately.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins possible

I've actually been having the same problem, but it's only for a few people on my list, and only on occasion. I assume it must be some sort of issue at Microsoft's end though, otherwise we'd be appearing offline to everybody, all the time.
  4. CarstenE Win User

Playing my video game

Hey NINAMOU,

You mean playing your Games offline without beeing connected to a wireless or wired Network?

If you mean something like that, yes you can Play your games offline. (If the game is no Online only game )

-lg 2Bad4You
  5. Mark Sherwood Win User

UK Forum Playdate - Xbox One - Call of Duty Ghosts

Also, can you be appearing online :) The game wont let me invite for appearing offline or you could join session in progress.
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

No more offline trolls/modders

You can be online and have your account appear as being "offline". It's an option people can use. Sometimes I'll set my profile to appear as offline even though it's really online so people don't send me messages to play and send party invites.

You need to be online to play online. There is no other way.
Thema:

Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins...

1. Profile displayed as "offline" despite beeing online and playing: No game invites/joins... - Similar Threads - Profile displayed offline

2. Profile pic changed on its own

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile pic changed on its own: Hello, my profile pic was changed and I'm wondering if i was hacked because how strange the situation is. So i boot up my xbox and i notice the gamer pic is off and its a monkey wearing a cape...
  3. Profile glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile glitch?: Hello, something very strange has happened with my account. Before I explain the the colour that outlines what I’m over e.g. if I’m highlighting overwatch to open it, it appears as red. I was on...
  4. corrupt game/profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    corrupt game/profile: Just bought me a new xbox one x and downloaded my profile downloaded a game played for a couple of minutes then the game crashed. I tried playing the game again but got a message stating the game...
  5. Can't download profile to xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download profile to xbox 360: Hi guys, I want to download my Xbox Live profile to my old xbox 360.. I am currently using this profile on my Xbox One. When I click on download profile on the 360 it asks me to sign in....it...
  6. My profile displaying incorrect information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile displaying incorrect information: My gamersocre doesn't match my unlocked achevemnts. To be specific I was playing an xbox 360 game called El Shaddai offline and I unlocked the last of the 30 achievement's. once I connected to...
  7. "There is no recent activity to display" message in profile on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There is no recent activity to display" message in profile on xbox.com: Hello, since the time there was a redesign of "account.xbox.com" I'm not able to access any of my captures, achievements, activity feed or friends. Everywhere there is a message "There is no...
  8. Profile and Game displaying wrong gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile and Game displaying wrong gamerscore: Hopefully I’m posting this in the right area as I was directed here by someone from chat support. I’m having an issue where my profile is displaying the wrong gamerscore and so is the video game...
  9. 360 displays wrong email (profile id) in upper right, after performing profile transfer to new ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 displays wrong email (profile id) in upper right, after performing profile transfer to new ...: Had an old useless email in 360 account profile. This dated to before the days when you could change the primary email or add aliases. Lived with it for years and years. Finally decided it had...
  10. Profile Picture is not displaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture is not displaying: My profile Picture hasn't been displaying on my console for a couple of days now. Plz help dfc38800-943f-4b3b-b563-a21910c65406