Profile Edit suspension

Discus and support Profile Edit suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Don't know why my profile Pic was removed apparently it was "Bad" It was a hockey picture of Kucherov there was nothing wrong with it... it didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LeightonSheppard, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

1. Profile Edit suspension

Don't know why my profile Pic was removed apparently it was "Bad" It was a hockey picture of Kucherov there was nothing wrong with it... it didn't break any guidelines it was him celebrating a goal.

:)

LeightonSheppard, Jul 31, 2020 at 11:42 AM
  2. DevilzHeroz Win User

Editing Suspension

Well ima go have some tea my people. So you all have a lovely day, thanks for the input anyhow. I consider the problem half and half. mainly the issue on my fault. i should've read the "TOS" Ha. after im done with tea i might. Ya tebya lyublyu detkas. Proshchay.

3. Smwutches Win User

Editing Suspension

The code of conduct is relatively short and takes about 5 minutes to read. Whether or not you actually read it, you still agreed to those rules before you could get on Live.
  4. DevilzHeroz Win User

Editing Suspension

The code of conduct is relatively short and takes about 5 minutes to read. Whether or not you actually read it, you still agreed to those rules before you could get on Live.
    As i've stated. it's the internet where everyone is able to speak theirr mind. to have a rule where it deflects your speech is rather screwed over for anyone who follows through, it's like im sitting in pre-school again
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Editing Suspension

It clearly tells you in the code of conduct the profane words or phrases are not allowed on your profile.

If someone can't be bothered to read through the rules they agreed to follow then that's their fault,no one elses.

Doesn't matter if a couple of the letter's were blanked out

These are basic things you should know as an ambassador.
  6. DevilzHeroz Win User

Editing Suspension

And an Xbox Ambassador too, tut, tut. Rules are there for a reason.
    Awh freedom of speech taken from my own mouth by a fat man named bill gates with glasses.
Thema:

Profile Edit suspension

1. Profile Edit suspension - Similar Threads - Profile Edit suspension

2. I cannot edit my profile after my suspension has been lifted

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot edit my profile after my suspension has been lifted: My account received a suspension two days ago, which I have already completed, but I still cannot edit my profile even though the Enforcement site said it would take four hours for everything to...
  3. falha ao entrar no perfil do xbox live [Edit - Translation] - failed to enter xbox live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    falha ao entrar no perfil do xbox live [Edit - Translation] - failed to enter xbox live profile: Está dando esta falha - falha ao entrar no perfil do xbox live - Ao tentar entrar no Gears Tatics. Atualizei a placa de video e windows mas continua com a falha.. [Edit - Translation] - It is...
  4. Perfil e Xbox Live(Xbox 360) [Edit - Translation] - Profile and Xbox Live (Xbox 360)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfil e Xbox Live(Xbox 360) [Edit - Translation] - Profile and Xbox Live (Xbox 360): Eu tenho o jogo GTA 5 em Mídia Digital Compartilhada e estou instalando os 4 Packs necessários para o jogo e caio toda hora do Xbox Live porque diz que está conecado em outro lugar,sendo que...
  5. I Can't Post My Edited Captures To LIVE On My Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't Post My Edited Captures To LIVE On My Profile: I Was Making A Capture And Editing By Upload Studio. As I Was Uploading It To My Friend. It Didn't Work. I Waited For A While And It Still Didn't Work! It Said We Are Unable To Share This A The...
  6. Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Due to my past behavior I cannot edit my profile?: About two weeks ago I tried to edit my profile picture and it would not allow me to do so I just need a step in the right direction. Can anybody help me with that please?...
  7. Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lancer un jeu acheter par un autre profile [Edit - Translation] - Start a game buy through...: Bonjour moi et mon amie avons chacun un compt live , elle a le gold et moi le gamepass. On a telecharger le profile de l'autre sur nos console respective. Elle a acheter certain jeu et moi...
  8. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  9. "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Due to your past behavior, you can't edit your profile": I dont have an Xbox. I only play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, and I dont even play online often. I have not violated any rule and Xbox Enforcement site even says I did nothing wrong. I have not received...
  10. Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile: Hej, Min son har länge spelat Fifa och Fortnite på min vuxenprofil på xbox one. Nu har jag fixat familjekonto och vill använda funktionerna där varför sonen fått ett eget barnkonto. Hur kan jag...