Profile error?

Discus and support Profile error? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i try to enroll my console in Alpha Skip Ahead, it says to sign into the profile that registered my device, while signed in with said profile.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MegaMarshall, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Profile error?

When i try to enroll my console in Alpha Skip Ahead, it says to sign into the profile that registered my device, while signed in with said profile. Anyone else come across this error?

submitted by /u/MegaMarshall
    [link] [comments]

/u/MegaMarshall, Oct 11, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi BubiBaum,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
  3. BubiBaum Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi ,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    Hi Diego,

danke für die Info!

Ich versuch´s mal!

Grüße

B.

[Translation- Hi Diego,

Thanks for the info!

I try!

Greetings

b.]
  4. loki87 Win User

profiles

5. onyxishere Win User

6. Naffry Win User

Have you been watching LOTR Nerve? I was smeegle and he's frodo?
Thema:

Profile error?

1. Profile error? - Similar Threads - Profile error

2. Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sorry, this profile can't connect to this console. To fix it, download it again(no error codes): Most of the times this issue is happening on xbox one consoles , but in my case it's happening on xbox 360. Any advise? d6a1e100-0c17-48af-aa7e-ae1439c06cb7
  3. 360 BC issues when trying to download profile error code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 BC issues when trying to download profile error code 8015000A: My xbox one will not allow me to download profile while using 360 backwards compatible games. When i try and download my profile it starts a loading screen then times out and gives me an error...
  4. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...
  5. Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cant download profile error code 8015000A: Hi, As there are a small number of people reporting issues with this at the moment, I'd recommend keeping an eye on the following pages: Xbox Live Status page Xbox Support Twitter page In the...
  6. Ошибка 8015000А при попытке войти в профиль[Error 8015000A when trying to enter the profile]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ошибка 8015000А при попытке войти в профиль[Error 8015000A when trying to enter the profile]: Пробовал войти в аккаунт Xbox live на Xbox 360, вылетает эта ошибка. Очищал кэш, менял жесткие диски местами, пытался войти через другой профиль - не помогло. Может Microsoft прекращают поддержку...
  7. Cant download profile on xbox oneX error code 8015000A

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile on xbox oneX error code 8015000A: I'm seeing this issue with people trying to redownload their profiles on the xbox 360, but I'm having this issue on my xbox one x. **** is going on man. Microsoft should reimburse everyone for...
  8. Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile): I have recently gotten a Xbox 360 and when I put in my email and password, the console displays this message: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): I am having this problem since yesterday and couldn't solve it in any way b11ee484-1c07-460f-8bbb-ee6236ff6d31
  10. Halo 5: Guardians profile sync error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo 5: Guardians profile sync error: Recently I have been getting profile sync errors on Halo 5 but I can't find out how to fix it. I've tried searching for ways to fix this, but nothing matches my problem. Halo 5 works perfectly on...