Profile error?

Discus and support Profile error? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i try to enroll my console in Alpha Skip Ahead, it says to sign into the profile that registered my device, while signed in with said profile.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MegaMarshall, Oct 11, 2019 at 12:02 AM.

1. Profile error?

When i try to enroll my console in Alpha Skip Ahead, it says to sign into the profile that registered my device, while signed in with said profile. Anyone else come across this error?

submitted by /u/MegaMarshall
    [link] [comments]

/u/MegaMarshall, Oct 11, 2019 at 12:02 AM
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi BubiBaum,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
  3. BubiBaum Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi ,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    Hi Diego,

danke für die Info!

Ich versuch´s mal!

Grüße

B.

[Translation- Hi Diego,

Thanks for the info!

I try!

Greetings

b.]
  4. loki87 Win User

profiles

5. onyxishere Win User

6. Naffry Win User

Have you been watching LOTR Nerve? I was smeegle and he's frodo?
Thema:

Profile error?

1. Profile error? - Similar Threads - Profile error

2. Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error)

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error): Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week ago (yes for money) and now it's strange. I...
  3. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  4. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  5. Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error with parental consent- Xbox live profile for child: Hi, I'm encountering a problem when I try to give parental consent for my child to create an Xbox profile. He's 8 and likes to play Minecraft. However, whenever I enter my email to give consent...
  6. halo 5 profile sync error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo 5 profile sync error.: Okay so just finished downloading halo 5 and whenever I go to play it's (profile sync error) which is stopping me from playing online, all other games work fine, any help?...
  7. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...: ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up 26e7d440-ee75-44ae-b1d0-614eb09da559
  8. Connecting profile to xbox one game error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting profile to xbox one game error: I’m having a issue today, bought a new game for xbox one downloaded it fine but when trying to play with an existing profile on xbox I keep getting a message saying there is a problem with the...
  9. FH4 Invaild Profile Error Code E:47-0

in XBoX on Consoles
    FH4 Invaild Profile Error Code E:47-0: I am currently trying to play FH4 on my xbox and its coming up with “The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available.” I was literally playing last week and everything...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): hello mate's i have problem since this morning,i reset the game in app settings(i dont have any engine sound in FH4),after i have this problem,i tried official solution but i still have,anyone...