profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!!

Discus and support profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, as I said in the title, I have a xbox 360 S (2013) console and I cant connect it to xbox live ( its not banned ) but I just cant connect it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unbeatable95, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Unbeatable95
    Unbeatable95 Guest

Hi guys,

as I said in the title, I have a xbox 360 S (2013) console and I cant connect it to xbox live ( its not banned ) but I just cant connect it to the internet

and my profile has frozen for some reason and by freezing I mean it doesn't show me the recent played games from now on

i've played watch dogs and it doesnt even show me that I have the game, so for that I dont get any achievements!

so I need someone or an ambassador that I can trust to download my profile if possible on his console then transfer it to a USB and send it

to me..

or I cant just download it from the internet.. tho I dont think its possible :/

:)

Unbeatable95, Jun 9, 2014
  2. OStUba10
    OStUba10 Guest
    Achievement Didn't Unlock

Most Unsporting, You Wouldn't Steal and Policeman's Helmet, and No Ticket are frozen in progression and will not progress after doing the acts needed. I have reset the MAC Address and removed my profile, reset the Xbox and logged back in and they still remain
    frozen.

OStUba10, Jun 9, 2014
  3. fordstanger
    fordstanger Guest
    help new 360 update failed w/error code

Help, not finding anything in search. tried MS support suggestions with no help. Just bought a new xbox and have had numerous consoles so not new to xbox. selected the update after logging into profile and the console froze. I only have access to a MAC but I am sure the file downloaded from the MS site is on the USB drive now getting the same bs error code.

fordstanger, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Unbeatable95
    Unbeatable95 Guest

profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! **

^^

Unbeatable95, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Unbeatable95 Win User

profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! **

^^
  6. Xemness Win User

My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

I really think re-downloading your Xbox profile should help. Can't help but to remember the first time I joined Xbox Live Gold, my Xbox 360 console froze and went crazy! hah! :D
  7. FaithfulSon Win User

Xbox 360s freezing up in the Game Marketplace

I tried my daughters profile and it froze with hers as well. I have to try this at someone's console and I'll keep you up to date. Thanks for all your help guys.
  8. MOB Asia Win User

Dead Island Freezing

my friend recovered my account and tried to play Dead Island Riptide on it and he also told me that it froze his xbox. So it must be something with my profile
  9. OurSin 360 Win User

Dark Souls On Demand Freezes during Character Create Screen.

Alright, I tried another profile and it froze like it always does. Tried to run it off a USB again and disconnected my HDD and it froze (this time yellow stripes down the screen and no music).
Thema:

1. profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! - Similar Threads - profile froze HELP

2. XBOX profile log in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX profile log in issues: Hi I have an XBOX 360. I recently changed my microsoft account password. When I tried logging in on the Xbox 360 xbox live profile, an error was shown that my password did not work. 4 password...
  3. Can not access my xbox live profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access my xbox live profile: Yesterday I changed my gamertag for the first time on my xbox account. I changed it from the xbox console companion. after that i tried signing in on my xbox 360 but it did not let me, i had to...
  4. How can I stop a different controller from controlling my profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop a different controller from controlling my profile?: I have a 2nd controller for my brother who doesn't have a profile on my xbox. The thing is, he can control my profile. I dont have copilot enabled, so how can I resolve my issue?...
  5. How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements: I recently bought a new computer, partly because my old computer was failing and I was having trouble accessing my Microsoft account, the Microsoft store, Xbox, and the Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. How to fix broken Forza 4 profile on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix broken Forza 4 profile on PC?: Every time I load up Forza 4 an error dialogue appears saying "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available". I have followed the online directions which supposedly fix...
  7. Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account: I made my Xbox live profile way back when the service was just starting. I used a throwaway email to do so. I now have a standard email I use for all of my games/services, and I would like to get...
  8. Xbox live profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile picture: I want to as when it's possible to upload your own profile picture again 9b716caf-b5d2-4454-bd3a-2b5a43553c1f
  9. xbox 360 profile sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile sign in: my brother has a xbox 360 and have to delete my profile when i stop playing on it because he mess up my games and i tryed to download my profile and it will let me do it but when i go to sign in...
  10. My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.: My 360 froze while playing last night and when I got up this morning all the data had disappeared. It factory reset and everything is gone. d7cefa18-5572-4d26-aba7-6728107131bd