profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!!

Discus and support profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, as I said in the title, I have a xbox 360 S (2013) console and I cant connect it to xbox live ( its not banned ) but I just cant connect it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Unbeatable95, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Unbeatable95
    Unbeatable95 Guest

Hi guys,

as I said in the title, I have a xbox 360 S (2013) console and I cant connect it to xbox live ( its not banned ) but I just cant connect it to the internet

and my profile has frozen for some reason and by freezing I mean it doesn't show me the recent played games from now on

i've played watch dogs and it doesnt even show me that I have the game, so for that I dont get any achievements!

so I need someone or an ambassador that I can trust to download my profile if possible on his console then transfer it to a USB and send it

to me..

or I cant just download it from the internet.. tho I dont think its possible :/

:)

Unbeatable95, Jun 9, 2014
  2. OStUba10
    OStUba10 Guest
    Achievement Didn't Unlock

Most Unsporting, You Wouldn't Steal and Policeman's Helmet, and No Ticket are frozen in progression and will not progress after doing the acts needed. I have reset the MAC Address and removed my profile, reset the Xbox and logged back in and they still remain
    frozen.

OStUba10, Jun 9, 2014
  3. fordstanger
    fordstanger Guest
    help new 360 update failed w/error code

Help, not finding anything in search. tried MS support suggestions with no help. Just bought a new xbox and have had numerous consoles so not new to xbox. selected the update after logging into profile and the console froze. I only have access to a MAC but I am sure the file downloaded from the MS site is on the USB drive now getting the same bs error code.

fordstanger, Jun 9, 2014
  4. Unbeatable95
    Unbeatable95 Guest

profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! **

^^

Unbeatable95, Jun 9, 2014
  5. Unbeatable95 Win User

profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! **

^^
  6. Xemness Win User

My 14-day xbox live gold trial is not working.

I really think re-downloading your Xbox profile should help. Can't help but to remember the first time I joined Xbox Live Gold, my Xbox 360 console froze and went crazy! hah! :D
  7. FaithfulSon Win User

Xbox 360s freezing up in the Game Marketplace

I tried my daughters profile and it froze with hers as well. I have to try this at someone's console and I'll keep you up to date. Thanks for all your help guys.
  8. MOB Asia Win User

Dead Island Freezing

my friend recovered my account and tried to play Dead Island Riptide on it and he also told me that it froze his xbox. So it must be something with my profile
  9. OurSin 360 Win User

Dark Souls On Demand Freezes during Character Create Screen.

Alright, I tried another profile and it froze like it always does. Tried to run it off a USB again and disconnected my HDD and it froze (this time yellow stripes down the screen and no music).
Thema:

1. profile froze on my xbox! HELP NEEDED!! - Similar Threads - profile froze HELP

2. Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]: Pessoal boa tarde, recentemente venho tenho um problema de conexão, eu e meu esposo na verdade e tem nos afetado bastante, tanto no fórum quanto no xbox live, um exemplo, quando clicamos no perfil...
  3. Profile tampering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile tampering: I have went through 6 xbox controllers in four months because of one game. Im on my 6th now and have only owned it a week . And now the same issues. Going live on 2k19. All of a sudden the...
  4. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...
  5. não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...

in XBoX Accessibility
    não consigo baixar meu perfil no xbox live pq ? [Translate] I can not download my profile...: pq não consigo baixar o meu perfil no xbox live no 360 ? [Translate] PQ I can not download my profile on Xbox Live on 360? 6b302972-b919-4034-8017-4706f051e1ef
  6. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  7. XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX 360 Error 801540A. Having Trouble Downloading/Signing in My Profile account: Hi. I recently busted out the good old xbox 360 which had my old accounts on there. I decided since its still in new condition that I would just reset everything to default. After I reformatted it...
  8. Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring all my profile from xbox one to my new xbox one x: I have three profiles on my Xbox one how do i get those same profile transferred to my new Xbox one x? 56fb70dd-2990-453e-9691-7ff8f33b7a10
  9. My xbox won't sign in to my profile it signs out

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't sign in to my profile it signs out: It won't sign back in on my profile so I'm kinda pissed e0aa386f-9dc0-4f03-bed4-5b05582e1cd8
  10. My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 froze last night and I lost all my data, profiles and games, everything is gone.: My 360 froze while playing last night and when I got up this morning all the data had disappeared. It factory reset and everything is gone. d7cefa18-5572-4d26-aba7-6728107131bd