Profile Gamer Pic

Discus and support Profile Gamer Pic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently uploaded a custom profile picture on my Xbox. And ever since then it only shows my new gamer pic when I'm in a party but when I go to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HBK Donny7027, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Profile Gamer Pic

I recently uploaded a custom profile picture on my Xbox. And ever since then it only shows my new gamer pic when I'm in a party but when I go to my profile picture it still shows my old picture. Also I have a glitch where everybody on my friends list still
    have their default profile pictures but when I get the notification that they're online it shows their custom picture. Can someone help me please?

:)

HBK Donny7027, Aug 1, 2020
  2. BeastlyHotShot Win User

Change profile picture

You can change it to a different gamer pic

Go to your profile

Customise Profile

Should see the option to change Gamer Pic
  3. LP Shadow Fox Win User

Gamerpics

There are gamer pics. look at my profile
  4. Vault Scrivener Win User

My custom gamer picture won't upload

I recommend that you sign into your Microsoft account on the Xbox console, use Profile & system and open My profile.

Use customize profile then, use change gamer-pic. Open Upload a custom image, then select the image.

Personally I do not use a custom image as a gamer-pic. I have no images saved on my Xbox console as files, to upload as a custom gamer-pic.
  5. Payton Jones Win User

How do I change my gamer pictures to something besides my avatar? (In website)

On the Dashboard, go to all the way over to Settings then Profile. From there go to Edit Profile and there should be a Gamer Picture option. Go there and it will give you the option to change your pic to any gamer pic saved on you're xbox.
  6. BrAnd0nN x Win User

gamer card

Go To Your profile and edit and change gamer pic
Thema:

Profile Gamer Pic

1. Profile Gamer Pic - Similar Threads - Profile Gamer Pic

2. The Gamer Tag name in my son's Xbox profile is not my sons!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Gamer Tag name in my son's Xbox profile is not my sons!!!: We've gone onto my microsoft accounts and under the Xbox account the Gamer Tag name isn't one we recognise. Its not my son's. My son's gamer tag is his name. Has someone tried to take ownership...
  3. Transferring kids Xbox gamer profile to a new email without losing my login and outlook account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transferring kids Xbox gamer profile to a new email without losing my login and outlook account: I set up my sons xbox on my microsoft (outlook/hotmail) account. He is older and needs his gamer tag and progress and purchases etc under his own login. How do I do this without losing my Outlook...
  4. Gamer profile Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer profile Picture: Hi,I am xbox user and yesterday my Gamer pic changed to a random xbox pic and i wanted to return to my old pic but i can’t btw my gamer pic does not contain anybad or anything bad against xbox...
  5. My profile pic gamer points arnt showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile pic gamer points arnt showing: Can someone plz help me my profile pic gamer points messages arnt showing i cant access my profile as it says sorry but theres a problem plz try later its been going on for 6 days now i can...
  6. I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one

in XBoX on Mobile
    I cant change my gamer profile pic to a custom one: It says that it was failed to upload and to try again later. It's been weeks already 71ea7dd8-cf1c-4cab-9a06-76209e0cb54b
  7. Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my forum profile show an old gamer pic?: Why does the gamer pic on my forum profile show an old one and no games? Thanks. b0ade2b2-6528-4248-8154-100845213e59
  8. New profile page just *** my gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    New profile page just *** my gamer pic: On the NXOE, I clicked in the new profile page to show my avatar. I did not change my gamer pic, nor did I click to change my gamer pic, nor was there any warning to say my gamer pic was being...
  9. Can't change gamer pic or the color in profile settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't change gamer pic or the color in profile settings.: I tried to change my gamer pic and color of my profile and every time I click on those 2 options I'm sent back to the home screen and the friends option is in the biggest window on the home...
  10. hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic: i dont mean on the xbox system. i mean on here. the picture of my avatar is not appearing on the profile pic. its a picture of a stupid reptile looking thing aka default pic. yes i click save on...