Profile Games

Discus and support Profile Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have noticed that some other people's profiles have 5 or 6 games on them. And i was just wondering if there was something you have to do for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoyMakamure, Feb 13, 2014.

1. RoyMakamure
    RoyMakamure Guest

Profile Games

So i have noticed that some other people's profiles have 5 or 6 games on them.

And i was just wondering if there was something you have to do for those to show on mine too?

:)

RoyMakamure, Feb 13, 2014
  2. kernal69er
    kernal69er Guest
    Game Sharing: Xbox One vs. PS4?

You can delete your friends profile and still play the games. But without his profile I don't believe you will see his new purchased games

kernal69er, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Game Sharing: Xbox One vs. PS4?

if you remove your friends profile and make it back to your profile on your home console do you lose your friends games? does their profile always have to be on your xbox as home console to be able to play their games?

tyronerobinson, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Profile Games

That shows the most recent games, just play any games.. Hope this helps

LoH Will I Am, Feb 13, 2014
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Game Profile

The progress of the game is saved in the cloud. If you log in with your gamertag on another console it will synch your savefile as long as the console is online.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Game Profile

Hi there,

I would recommend downloading a copy of the game save and profile to the pen drive (if it allows you to).

This way if something were to happen to the drive during your travels, you will have a backup at home, any would only have to start back from before the travels. I did this with my 360 game saves often.

Then when you return from your travels, you can move the pen drive save back onto your console and overwrite what was there.

Otherwise as long as you don't loose the pen drive, you won't loose your game progress.
  7. Crumb Snatcherz Win User

Game Profile

Your cloud saves attached to your Account should carry the saves with your profile
  8. AdamKronus Win User

Game Profile

Since your saved games are in the "cloud" of the Xbox, you just need to log your profile on another console.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Game Profile

If you're moving your profile between 360's you'll need to store your game saves to the drive as well unless you have them stored on the cloud.
Thema:

Profile Games

1. Profile Games - Similar Threads - Profile Games

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Can't play game on my profile but on others profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game on my profile but on others profile: So, this has happened to me on two games now, Killer floor 2 and Subnautica. If I was to try loading either of these games up on my main profile they would either crash or never load. They work...
  4. Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot start a game using my profile with GamerTag 'MarcGaston' - says profile is used by...: I cannot start Mortal Kombat 11 with my usual profile. Gamertag = 'MarcGaston' - Error message is (translated) 'profile is already used' 416bb565-a15f-4caa-a848-50716e99e7a1
  5. Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error)

in XboX Insiders
    Strange Issue with 360 Games on Xbox One (Profile Bug/Error): Strange issue affects Xbox 360 Games on Xbox One. Until recently everything was still running without problems, now I changed my Xbox GamerTag a week ago (yes for money) and now it's strange. I...
  6. Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games (8015190A error): Hello, I'm posting this because I'm having issues with my Xbox account for quite some time now. I cannot download my profile on Xbox 360 and Xbox One backwards compatible games. But i can login...
  7. Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flytta spell till barnprofil [Edit - Translation] - Move games to child profile: Hej, Min son har länge spelat Fifa och Fortnite på min vuxenprofil på xbox one. Nu har jag fixat familjekonto och vill använda funktionerna där varför sonen fått ett eget barnkonto. Hur kan jag...
  8. 选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    选择本地或云端档案,误丢失游戏档案 [Translate] Choose a local or cloud profile and lose your game profile by...: Xbox one地平线4打开时,窗口让选择本地或云端档案,选了时间最新但进度空白的本地档案,之后让创建玩家信息。有办法找回吗? [Translate by Mod] When Xbox one Horizon 4 opens, the window lets you select a local or cloud profile, select a local profile...
  9. Corrupted game & app files on profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Corrupted game & app files on profile: This problem has cost me several hours on the phone with Microsoft's oh-so-helpful xbox support with no answer. Im going to try to keep this as short as possible so bear with me. A few days ago...
  10. Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play 360 games on xbox one using kids profile: I got my younger cousin on my xbox account using the kid profile thing where he has his own profile but its linked to my xbox live when he tries to play some of the 360 games I have his profile...