Profile glitch

Discus and support Profile glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Of the profile didn't connecting on your xbox Try to uninstall and reinstall your profile from the xbox. 103d4cb7-58c9-4e77-bd9e-b6f1a385b3fa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Manxdovsky98
    Manxdovsky98 Guest

Profile glitch

Of the profile didn't connecting on your xbox Try to uninstall and reinstall your profile from the xbox.

:)

Manxdovsky98, Sep 23, 2019
  2. CollinC137 Win User

Profile is Glitched?

Well, it looks to me like you have all achievements. I see 29/29. Looks like you're all set! :)
  3. juan van Win User

Profile is glitched

4. juan van Win User

Profile is glitched

Can you try to delete the profile and redownload to see if this corrects the problem.

Usually this only happens when it is close to the date - are you sure of 12/28/2008?

(seems like that was the year when the servers went down for the mass amount of people joining.)
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Profile glitch?

Hi skyball13,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Others have reported the same issue already, so you are not alone, but others being affected have confirmed that they didn't notice any unusual login from their Microsoft's account's recent activity page.

Therefore, we can only assume this was caused by a bug in the server responsible for profile data, which a re-sync through signing out and back in will restore your correct profile data.

Nothing has been reported on the Status page or Twitter account just yet but I wouldn't be concerned that someone else has your account details. If it happens again, please make sure to let us know.
  6. Dei et Vita Win User

Profile is glitched

I have done that in the past for different reasons, but it hasn't worked.
Thema:

Profile glitch

1. Profile glitch - Similar Threads - Profile glitch

2. Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Profile 2,000 Followers Glitch: Hello, I have seen this issue where players will get to 2,000 followers including myself and not be able to go past that amount like its locked? i don't understand this issue it has been around...
  3. Profile glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile glitch?: Hello, something very strange has happened with my account. Before I explain the the colour that outlines what I’m over e.g. if I’m highlighting overwatch to open it, it appears as red. I was on...
  4. Xbox one profile glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one profile glitch: My xbox profile is apearing ofline and when ever i go to my profile it says im apearing online in the settings but in my statius icon it says im offline and cant change it also i cannot receive...
  5. Xbox profile glitching

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile glitching: who else has this problem. My xbox profile is glitching. Everyone on my friends list has a normal xbox profile pic not a costum one. My gamerscore rested to 0 G I got the gamerscore fixed. When I...
  6. Weird glitch affecting most of the profile of my friends/games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird glitch affecting most of the profile of my friends/games: I dont know who this guy is but his profile pic just became the profile of almost everything in my console. Plz what should i do? [img] 48bbe34b-84e2-46f9-9ae5-e7b3dc5262a4
  7. profile picture glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile picture glitch: i have a glich since a week with my profile. i cant see the correct profile Pictures of anyone including my own account. I can only see the old Pictures that were given to them from the standart...
  8. profile pic probleme glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile pic probleme glitch: i have a glich since a week with my profile. i cant see the correct profile Pictures of anyone including my own account. I can only see the old Pictures that were given to them from the standart...
  9. Achievement glitched/not unlocking on my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement glitched/not unlocking on my profile: I have MANY cases open with Xbox Live Support that just point me to write on the forum so here I am. My issue: three weeks ago I finished the requirements for the last achievement I need on the...
  10. Is my profile glitched?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my profile glitched?: so I've been playing gears of war - which as a PC player inevitably lead to 25+ reports for cheating, putting me in avoid me rep. Been playing battlefield 1 to try and fix my rep but I've come...