Profile is working on seperate Xbox

Discus and support Profile is working on seperate Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the error I got on my day one edition is the 0x8004883 message and can't sign onto my live account. So on my other Xbox one (in the same house, same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MortiFy-04CDCB0B-1D24-40C2-8FFE-ED10164FDFB2, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Profile is working on seperate Xbox

So the error I got on my day one edition is the 0x8004883 message and can't sign onto my live account. So on my other Xbox one (in the same house, same connection) I retrieved my account and it's working no problem. Why is my other Xbox unable to sign
    my account in?

:)

MortiFy-04CDCB0B-1D24-40C2-8FFE-ED10164FDFB2, Jan 22, 2014
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Moving my RDR game save to a new console without losing my wifes game save on the first console

it'd be better to use a usb drive

2 things first is it on 2 seperate profiles or 1 profile

if 2 seperate then you move your profile and the game saves onto the usb drive and then transfer over to the other xbox

if this was done using one profile no as the gamesaves are associated to 1 profile

ngocphi, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Spectrap
    Spectrap Guest
    How about Co-Op....maybe? *May Contain Spoilers*

Well the mmo is being made by a seperate company so bethesda is working on some other stuff

Spectrap, Jan 22, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Moving my RDR game save to a new console without losing my wifes game save on the first console

it'd be better to use a usb drive

2 things first is it on 2 seperate profiles or 1 profile

if 2 seperate then you move your profile and the game saves onto the usb drive and then transfer over to the other xbox

if this was done using one profile no as the gamesaves are associated to 1 profile
  5. BongKaos Win User

Xbox live enforcement complaint to [Mod remove]

Why the need for a seperate profile?
  6. TheFableAbel Win User

One account on two Xboxes? Please read ;-;

And he has his own seperate profile which uses my Gold so I'd be using my profile on my xbox and he could have my profile on his xbox but he would be using his own account but getting free xbox live gold because gold is shared through accounts if wanted
    and he could download my games. This would work right?
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

permission to access xbox live functionality

Hello, digthewookie,

As Smwutches stated, you need a seperate subscription on each 360 profile or if you have an Xbox one, only 1 profile needs gold for all the Xbox One Profiles to sign in and be able to play online.
  8. Lenmo Win User

multiple consoles

ok so i have 3 xbox's on my network, mucho dlc and a family account (4 profiles) if I always use my main profile to buy dlc then technically i can play 2 different profiles (say my profile and my son can play his profile) at the same time on 2 seperate xbox's
    and use the dlc on both provided I sign my profile in on the xbox that doesn't have the dlc on it and my son uses his account that had the dlc downloaded on it correct? or is this a no go? Basically I want to party up with my son/daughter and play the dlc
    (that I bought) on seperate full screen tv's/xbox's..
Thema:

Profile is working on seperate Xbox

1. Profile is working on seperate Xbox - Similar Threads - Profile working seperate

2. xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live funkar bara på en profil på min ena konsol [Translation-xbox live only works on a...: Hej! Vi har skaffat en ytterligare en spelkonsol till vår sommarstuga. Problemet är att när vi är i sommarstugan funkar xbox-live och gamepass bara på en av våra profiler. På vår konsol hemma...
  3. Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Avatar App wont load on my profile, works on all other profiles...even wont load on PC: I'm at my wits end with this....i haven't been able to load the avatar app since November. All it does its load for about 3 minutes then tell me it couldn't load my avatar, that something went...
  4. Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Game Pass, seems active on my profile but doesn't work.: Hi, yesterday i bought game pass for 3 months, but when i try to download any game the payment site pops up. I even have the confirmation email, and my xbox.com profile has it active.. any...
  5. Wrong profil or registration does not work poperly.

in XBoX Rewards
    Wrong profil or registration does not work poperly.: Hey Guys, I think my Xbox Live Rewards is some sort of glitched maybe(?) Because is always showing me my Xbox 360 Profile and not my Xbox One X Profile. Im buying games and dlcs but it does not...
  6. My Xbox profile has no sound but everyone else’s works fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox profile has no sound but everyone else’s works fine: my sons Xbox profile Is not allowing any sound from fortnite or main screen but mine and all the other profiles work fine. Any ideas on what we can do to fix other than creating a new profile?...
  7. Windows 10 Mixer broadcasting doesn't work, but ONLY from my profile on this computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Mixer broadcasting doesn't work, but ONLY from my profile on this computer: I want to broadcast my gameplay from Windows 10 using MIxer. It doesn't work from my account. However, if I make a new profile on this computer, or use a different existing profile (but sign...
  8. Profile premission does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile premission does not work: When I try to get on GTA 5 online it says that I don't have premission to it d45d9bc6-5cea-457f-b938-3f9b6e1ba912
  9. ForzaHorizon3 doesn't work because of wrong profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ForzaHorizon3 doesn't work because of wrong profile: In the game, Press enter at first Then show text 'wrong profile, contact xbox customer service' and it doesn't work How to fix? c44a27fd-ba22-4734-aa8d-72c6eb551260
  10. Xbox Live Gold not working for my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold not working for my profile: My brother used an xbox live gold code on his profile, and from what I have heard it should be shared with my profile. However, when I try to connect on 2k, it won't let me. My brother can connect...