Profile issues joining realms for Minecraft on Xbox one

Discus and support Profile issues joining realms for Minecraft on Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Weve been unable to have multiple profiles logged in to Minecraft Realms for a few weeks now, any one profile can log in fine on its own, but my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Landywolf, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Landywolf
    Landywolf Guest

Weve been unable to have multiple profiles logged in to Minecraft Realms for a few weeks now, any one profile can log in fine on its own, but my daughters profile cannot join while another profile is logged on, if she tries to join first, the other profiles join but are blank! (Ie no xp or items)

this leads me to believe its an issue with my daughters profile, but no one has changed anything.

Thanks in advance

:)

Landywolf, Apr 2, 2021
  2. Zero420override Win User

Minecraft multiplayer

Here is a link about issues with joining relms with child accounts. Minecraft Realms
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Realms on minecraft windows 10

Issues with paying the Minecraft Realms on your Windows 10 PC may occur due to a network or a server connection error. Before performing any troubleshooting steps on your PC, make sure that the Xbox Live
    Service is up and running on this
    link

If the Xbox Live Service is up and running, you may visit

Minecraft Realms
    and perform the suggested solutions under Troubleshooting problems with Minecraft Realms.

If you are still experiencing issues joining a friend's Realm on Minecraft, you may visit this

link
    for additional support options from Mojang Support.
  4. CamicaziBoss Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey there! You're going to need to verify which version of Minecraft you have. There are two on the Xbox One that you could have.

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is no longer supported. It's playable, but it can't be found in the Store and does not receive updates. This version of the game does not have Realms access.

Minecraft/Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition/Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (All just different names for the same game) is the version with Realms that are cross-compatible.

Java version (only available on PC) is not compatible with Xbox.

If your child's friend has the Realm set up on the correct version of Minecraft, you just need a Gold Subscription. Realm hosts pay the monthly fee to keep the Realm online. The friend will need to invite your friend/add them as a Realm member from their
    Xbox or PC, then your child will receive a little envelope thing on their Minecraft menu. That is the Realm invitation. Once that's accepted, they should be able to join the Realm.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Minecraft Realm option doesn't appear on mobile!

6. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
Thema:

1. Profile issues joining realms for Minecraft on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Profile issues joining

2. Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account: the subject basically explains it all fe9b00d7-5ac8-4358-b4ff-721e56db7300
  3. xbox profile issue with updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox profile issue with updates: Hi Everyone I’ve had massive issues over the last year with my profile whenever I receive a sea of thieves update. None of my friends who also play the game on xbox have come across this issue....
  4. Xbox 360 profile download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile download issues: My Xbox 360 will not download my account profile. When I use an app pass: It asks me to select the storage device. Starts to download my profile. When the bar is about 10% full it says:...
  5. Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Profil not showing all informations, can't edit profile on website (settings issue?): Hi my Name is Clemens and this is my first post here. i'm not a native english speaker, so please be gentle :P I have a problem with my Xbox account. It is not showing all information. For...
  6. Issues with a new profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with a new profile: Hi. I recently made a new account because my other one got taken away from me. I reecently met a person on here (won't say for info purposes.) but we talked a bit in a party. He said he could find...
  7. Issues with loading a pre made xbox profile to the 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with loading a pre made xbox profile to the 360 console: Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile) Hey, I am trying to download my profile my Xbox 360 (Xbox Live account was created in the Windows 10 microsoft site), however when I put in my...
  8. There is an issue with my profile that won’t allow me to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There is an issue with my profile that won’t allow me to play: I have issues when trying to play Apex Legends. I have spoken to multiple agents, opened cases that were closed with no resolution, spoke to EA as well and it seems to be an issue with my profile....
  9. Profile issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile issues: Recently my xbox has had a motherboard failure, so i was planning on getting a new one. However, my old xbox had my account on it and i lost my email and password to it about 2 years ago, i am...
  10. Xbox Profile Issue ('Join In' Feature)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Issue ('Join In' Feature): I've noticed that when players start playing a multiplayer game, on their profile, there's a section that says 'join in' and has the game, the number of people playing with that player, and the...