Profile/Message access and Unknown online status

Discus and support Profile/Message access and Unknown online status in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; If I click on my profile or try to read messages it shows the loading ring then immediately displays "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try" I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RampageWaffles, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Profile/Message access and Unknown online status

If I click on my profile or try to read messages it shows the loading ring then immediately displays "That didn't work. Sorry, give it another try" I have no clue how to deal with this. I also get a message concerning my online status that says "Online
    status unknown" and I cant click the drop down box. The only thing I can think of is the account email and password had been changed recently. If I could get a bit of help on this that would be great.

:)

RampageWaffles, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Khalil White02 Win User

An old fashion Restart could never hurt. Sometimes individual people experience unfortunate lag when it comes to communications and the xbox online services wont register your messages. If the restart doesnt help then you should check the xbox live servers
    status on the help guide or the Microsoft website.
  3. Normal_User113 Win User

Xbox One - Online Status Unknown

Did you ever find a fix because my profile keeps saying online status unknown and I'm stuck appearing offline
  4. Immortal Human Win User

Online status Unknown

nope I cant access the privacy setting online safety on the xbox. on the web, i dont see the child or adult for privacy. why is my account online status unknown on the xbox?
  5. Aldrums24 (Alexis) Win User

Online status unknown

Hey bro, nice to meet you, try to restart your console, disconnect you power and then plug it again.
  6. Warlock6888 Win User

Online status unknown

Aaand its happening again. Its only started since we've started playing Destiny 2.coincidence maybe? But no, definitely not an issue at our end. Seeing as this issue seems to have been occuring for a while now, you'd think it would have been resolved?
Thema:

1. Profile/Message access and Unknown online status - Similar Threads - Profile Message access

2. Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting an error message if i download an xbox live profile on my xbox 360: my xbox wont let me download xbox live profiles on my xbox 360 and i get a error message "sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that youre using to sign in. Go to account.live.com to fix...
  3. Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play Batman Arkham Origins and keep getting this error message saying profile...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TheDorkKnight8BG [link] [comments]
  4. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile: Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed...
  5. 'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    'Messages' removed on my xbox.com profile: Hey all, Not sure anybody else is having this problem but under my profile when I log into xbox.com I usually access my xbox messages. Now the 'messages' option on the drop down has been removed...
  6. my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one notifications no showing but only can see messages notifications and profile...: ive tired to hard reset my xbox, ive tired restarting internet , ive triple checked that my notifications is ticked on but still nothing and i cant seem to find any sort of fix my friends still...
  7. Add "See Messages From" option in profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Add "See Messages From" option in profiles: I send and receive a lot of messages on XBL from players in games (GG's and such, not toxic ones) and sometimes I run into these players in future games and I recognize the name, but I can't find...
  8. EA Access :- Everytime i log in i get this message:- A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Access :- Everytime i log in i get this message:- A PROFILE CHANGE HAS OCCURRED: Has anyone else had this issue, I subscribed to EA access and everytime i try to login to the app i get the Message A profile change has occurred then the button that you need to click on wont...
  9. Message "your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message "your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live ...: I recently downloaded a game that came with my Xbox 360. It loaded just fine on my computer. When I try to play the game on the console it gives me the message "Your profile does not have the...
  10. I got this message: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got this message: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access ...: "Your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access this feature" I get this message anytime I try to play fifa online. I've seen a lot of other people having the same issue. Will...