Profile Not allowed on Xbox Live.

Discus and support Profile Not allowed on Xbox Live. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I tried to redeem a free 14 day code. I've done it in the past. With no problem. But now it says profile not allowed on Xbox Live. I've always made... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jerbryan, Apr 23, 2020.

1. jerbryan
    jerbryan Guest

I tried to redeem a free 14 day code. I've done it in the past. With no problem. But now it says profile not allowed on Xbox Live. I've always made sure that I'm nice. And I have never been banned by anything, so I don't know what the problem is.

:)

jerbryan, Apr 23, 2020
  2. BFCovered Win User

Profile not allowed to play on xbox live

profile not allowed to play xbox live
  3. Elmos_Eevee Win User

Profile is not allowed on Xbox live??

Is your Xbox connected to the Internet?
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

It can take a little while but you can speed things up by running the Xbox Live connection test.

-

Go to settings, system, network settings, select your connection from the list and run the test. Then try playing online.
  5. Jonzy2005 Win User

If you were signed into the account you are currently on and paid for the xbox live service. The most it usually requires is a sign out and back in for it to work in my experience.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

you may have had a ban, you should have received an email explaining this.

best way to check is log in to the following site

https://enforcement.xbox.com/
Thema:

1. Profile Not allowed on Xbox Live. - Similar Threads - Profile allowed Live

2. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: On my main xbox acc whenever I go to play cod mw (along with my other games) this message pops up. I recently just bought a 3 month xbox live membership so I know thats not the issue, I looked at...
  3. This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    This current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: I have tried all troubleshooting steps available online. I have even tried creating a different account and using that account but in vain.. Hhhhhhheeeeeeeeellllllppppppp!...
  4. The Current profile is not allowed on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Current profile is not allowed on xbox live: I keep having a screen pop up when I select Call Of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer. It states “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live”. Ive changed my passwords, updated payments and...
  5. current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: Just added a 3 month card..... now i'm still getting this.... current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live e019a959-6923-4765-9995-a6d1e0c176c9
  6. Profile permission is not allowed on Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile permission is not allowed on Xbox live: I connected my xbox 360 to the web for the first time and set up a live account for myself, my status is adult and my permissions are all on allowed but when i try to access xbox live on any game...
  7. ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of...: ERROR. the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live.......how do I get rid of this it's first time it has showed up 26e7d440-ee75-44ae-b1d0-614eb09da559
  8. I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does ...: I have notice on screen saying the current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live what does this mean? df7ed8fc-98fb-499e-ad9f-770babecc5b7
  9. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: Hi, i have this message when i try to play "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live" on Modern Warfare 2 on Xbox one. I have a gold membership, i am not ban or anything like...
  10. Profile noy allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile noy allowed to play on Xbox Live: For the past few days now, I have not been able to play Xbox Live on Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered or GTA V Online. Nothing has changed as far as my settings any my Xbox Live Gold...