profile pic

Discus and support profile pic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Alright, i save an image above the 1080x1080 requirements (yes the image is appropriate) but when i click upload custom image and select the photo it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YengPachow, Jul 6, 2019.

1. YengPachow
    YengPachow Guest

profile pic

Alright, i save an image above the 1080x1080 requirements (yes the image is appropriate) but when i click upload custom image and select the photo it says too small (the last one i tried was 2000x2000) any suggestions? This also happens on my other accounts

:)

YengPachow, Jul 6, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Profile picture

Any custom profile pic need to be approved by the Xbox live enforcement team. So if the don't approve the pic, will not be applied to your profile
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Profile Pic

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

You can check any enforcement action on your account here
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB
    & file for a case review if eligible.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

profile pic

How are you trying to upload it? USB?

I find saving pic to one drive and then downloading to the console works best.

Also, make sure the picture is 800x800. You can edit pic in MS paint to get to that resolution.

Good luck.
  5. xMIkB3ANB3ANx Win User

Profile Pic

I just wanted to know which picture was offensive so I know next time to not make it a my gamerpic
  6. Boom B00M Boom Win User

profile pic

Thema:

profile pic

1. profile pic - Similar Threads - profile pic

2. One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    One guide data and profile pics keep getting deleted: Every three or four days, all the profile pics and one guide data go missing from my Xbox One. I have reinstalled the OS but the problem still persists. Anyone seen this issue before and if so, is...
  3. Custom profile pic only for adults

in XBoX on Windows
    Custom profile pic only for adults: Basically when i try to change to custom profile pic it says: Custom profile pictures are only available for adults. I checked that my account is an adult so why is it Still saying that?...
  4. My Xbox custom profile pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox custom profile pic: my Xbox account cannot have custom profile pic because I have Xbox/MSA Date of Birth Mismatch since you enter the birthdate 1968 when you create the account I’ve had this problem and this is...
  5. I cant change my profile pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant change my profile pic: I can't change my profile picture to a custom one even though my account is the age of 28 and i still cant change it even thought i have the account set to adult on everything. Please help me...
  6. Suspended for supposedly having a "sexually explicit" picture on my profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspended for supposedly having a "sexually explicit" picture on my profile pic: I would try to submit a case review but what's the point if I can't show the actual image i was using and the one i wanted to use that got me into this 7 day suspension. The character I was using...
  7. Trying to change profile pic on xbox to custom image but says I have to be older, and im over ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change profile pic on xbox to custom image but says I have to be older, and im over ...: This has been really bothering me for months now. I am 19 years old and would very much like to change my profile picture to a custom image. However, every time I click "Upload a custom image" it...
  8. profile pic probleme glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile pic probleme glitch: i have a glich since a week with my profile. i cant see the correct profile Pictures of anyone including my own account. I can only see the old Pictures that were given to them from the standart...
  9. Updating profile pic on Mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating profile pic on Mixer: Hi all, I have been trying to customize my Mixer page and upload a custom made avatar, but any time I get as far as uploading it, it acts like it is and then nothing. Do I need to be partnered...
  10. profile picture and friends with custom pics reset to default

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile picture and friends with custom pics reset to default: I've dont all the troubleshooting and nothing has fixed this issue 2f0c2595-d73e-4a79-9f66-cbdf3545823f