Profile picture ban/support

Discus and support Profile picture ban/support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My last profile picture got deleted for no reason and if there was one, I would like to know why. I dont see how an anime character with red... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dani.B, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:12 PM.

1. Dani.B
    Dani.B Guest

Hello, My last profile picture got deleted for no reason and if there was one, I would like to know why. I dont see how an anime character with red hair thats smiling is innapropriate. If there is a way to make a ticket for more precise questionning with
    an active member of the support community, could I please get a way to reach it? Thanks.

:)

1 person likes this.
  2. Dani.B Win User

How and where do I reach to do so?
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Dani.B,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally see how you would want to know how this was offensive. I believe after you send it, it should ask you why you think it should give you a text box that will allow
    you to explain your case.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading!
  4. CrazyCanuckJ Win User

How and where do I reach to do so?
    Check the enforcement website at:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

You can file a case review through your enforcement history, which I believe is the first "block" in the section. Yours obviously won't say perfect record, but it should be this block.

[​IMG]
  5. Dani.B Win User

Yes, this is the profile picture that I used, I don’t see the innapropriate content out of it
    [​IMG]
  6. Boombaa Win User

Hi,

Did you check your email or take a look to the Enforcement site?
Thema:

1. Profile picture ban/support - Similar Threads - Profile picture ban

2. How can I change my profile picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I change my profile picture: How do I change my xbox profile picture Beacuse the services have been down to long now Ethier give us a alternative or reactivate the profile changer. 186f17b8-328b-4316-8997-c8ca794d6948
  3. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  4. Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures: Heyo, so recently i was banned for making a custom profile pic that is yet innocent but funny. It has no nudity. Its nothing bad at all. Im not really bothered by it but i just wanna ask the...
  5. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: Hello, On March, I got my profile picture removed, and got a 24h ban. It was just the name written white on black of a music band. Just letters, that's all. And because of this ban, I cant be...
  6. Just got a profile picture banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a profile picture banned: "Precision With authority comes great responsibility; we must be precise in our investigations, documentation, reporting, and application of enforcement policy." Twice in a row got profile...
  7. Banned for nothing? Profile picture access taken.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for nothing? Profile picture access taken.: Anyone else been banned for their profile picture? I cant sumbit a case review even though im 100% sure my picture didnt violate anything, the image wasnt innapropriate. I changed it to a png...
  8. Why does Xbox ban the Confederate flag profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox ban the Confederate flag profile picture?: Im not really sure why Xbox live is so intent on banning my Confederate flag profile picture. I strongly support southern heritage and it's kind of annoying that they'll ban something like this....
  9. Why does Xbox ban the Confederate flag profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Xbox ban the Confederate flag profile picture?: Im not really sure why Xbox live is so intent on banning my Confederate flag profile picture. I strongly support southern heritage and it's kind of annoying that they'll ban something like this....
  10. Profile Picture ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture ban?: This is more of question on why I got "Enforcement" action on my profile and would like to see proof on that matter. Also my messages seem to pop up from Xbox and I can't even check it. Whats...