Profile picture

Discus and support Profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am having trouble with my profile picture I put up a picture recently and after a couple minutes it took it took it away and then for an hour and a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BuzzBoogie05, May 14, 2019.

1. BuzzBoogie05
    BuzzBoogie05 Guest

Profile picture

I am having trouble with my profile picture I put up a picture recently and after a couple minutes it took it took it away and then for an hour and a half it's been saying that they will give me back my profile picture after they look at it what do I do
    to get my profile picture

:)

BuzzBoogie05, May 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

Profile picture

1. Profile picture - Similar Threads - Profile picture

2. Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture reported and account banned without picture violating any guidelines.: Hi you [Mod Removed - Inappropriate]. I set my profile picture as Hatsune Miku last night and it led to my account being banned. This is [Mod Removed - Profanity] and the [Mod Removed - Profanity]...
  3. Can’t change profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change profile picture: I can’t change my profile picture on my PC, xbox app or on console. I keep getting an error message saying “Sorry we can’t upload that picture at the moment. Try again later.”, I have been having...
  4. Xbox Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Custom profile picture: Hey so a couple of days ago my rights to using a custom profile picture got suspended for supposedly violating the code of conduct. Im positive it doesn’t violate any rules from it so I wanna know...
  5. Xbox profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile pictures: My son was banned from xbox for 24 hours for changing his profile picture to a Spongebob character. I am not very familiar with all the rules. I am just curious as to the reason he would be banned...
  6. why cant i change profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant i change profile picture?: why cant i change my profile picture on the xbox app and so on? i want a custom profile picture but there is no button i can press so i can choose my own. please help me :)...
  7. I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t have a custom profile picture, even though I already have an adult account: I have an adult account but i can’t have a customized profile picture. My friend has the same issue too. We have adult accounts but the xbox app says we dont have adult accounts....
  8. Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Profile Picture won't update for friends: Hello, I have an issue with updating my Xbox Profile Picture. Well, not an option actually changing it. It's more like... people can't see the change. I know this, because I have an extra...
  9. Custom profile picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture?: Hi is anyone still able to upload custom profile pictures on the Xbox one even if the file Explorer has been removed with the recent new update? 6e5190cb-5280-4865-b8d8-cc069a76e805
  10. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...