Profile Picture

Discus and support Profile Picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How am I able to let my child have a custom profile picture for his account? The setting to turn his account into an adults account is "temporarily no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vinni 62, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Vinni 62
    Vinni 62 Guest

Profile Picture

How am I able to let my child have a custom profile picture for his account?

The setting to turn his account into an adults account is "temporarily no working".

This has been the case for at least a month.

:)

Vinni 62, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

Profile Picture

1. Profile Picture - Similar Threads - Profile Picture

2. My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile picture keeps getting removed for no reason?: For the past 2 days, I have tried to upload this picture as my Xbox One profile picture https://i.redd.it/r4b7py8vyu341.png but it keeps getting removed. There is nothing in that picture that goes...
  3. Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live profile picture keeps resetting: Good afternoon, I've been having this "bug" (I'm not sure) for 2 days. I uploaded a custom picture to my profile and it changes after a couple of seconds, but after few minutes it gets reset...
  4. suspention lifted still cant set new profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    suspention lifted still cant set new profile picture: hello, i was comm banned till today and i can talk again in parties but not in game. i cant change my picture. i didnt have to change my picture either, and it wasnt forcefully changed....
  5. Foto de perfil personalizada [Translate] Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foto de perfil personalizada [Translate] Custom profile picture: Me ha llegado un correo del equipo enforcement de xbox que mi imagen de perfil era inapropiada (archivo adjunto), he sido baneado y mi reputacion de jugador ha bajado ¿esto les parece que rompa...
  6. Profile picture is acting weird

in XBoX on Windows
    Profile picture is acting weird: A few days ago I wanted to change my profile picture, It was approved and everything but it could be only seen by others, what I mean is that If I go to my profile I see the old one and if I go to...
  7. Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, my Ex-Friends are using a picture of Real Life me as their profile pictures.: The only reason I know this is because one of them sent a text to me of a picture of them using my face as their profile pictures. We used to be pretty close friends but then things went downhill...
  8. profile picture xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile picture xbox account: still the image of my xbox account profile is one of the images that have already been introduced. I decided to change the image, and noticed that from the "compansion console xbox" app it was...
  9. Xbox Profile Picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Profile Picture: Heya everyone, Recently I created my new Xbox Avatar and made a new profile picture with it! Now I want this picture for my Xbox Ambassador account. I took a screenshot of my profile picture...
  10. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba