Profile Picture

Discus and support Profile Picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How am I able to let my child have a custom profile picture for his account? The setting to turn his account into an adults account is "temporarily no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Vinni 62, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Vinni 62
    Vinni 62 Guest

Profile Picture

How am I able to let my child have a custom profile picture for his account?

The setting to turn his account into an adults account is "temporarily no working".

This has been the case for at least a month.

:)

Vinni 62, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

Profile Picture

1. Profile Picture - Similar Threads - Profile Picture

2. Profile Picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Picture: It seems I cant change the profile picture because its saying I am too young. I am only 13 and I just want to upload a picture that I made. It just makes me mad thinking about it. I tried changing...
  3. How long does it take for my profile picture to be verified?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my profile picture to be verified?: its been about an hour and my profile picture still hasn't been verified. the picture is just my gamertag in a font and isn't offensive in any shape or formed so i'd hope it be verified ASAP!...
  4. I cant get a custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get a custom profile picture: So my profile is an adult account, and has no restrictions, yet it is still telling me i am not old enough to have a custom profile picture? Someone help?? 8fc32ebd-e782-44e8-8c50-b99336b9d57f
  5. Profile pictures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile pictures: I'm not able to customize y profile picture because I'm not the adult account or it says in not old enough I was wondering if there was a way to change that? Or to upgrade my account? All I really...
  6. I got profile picture banned for no reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got profile picture banned for no reasons: Hello, On March, I got my profile picture removed, and got a 24h ban. It was just the name written white on black of a music band. Just letters, that's all. And because of this ban, I cant be...
  7. Profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture: I am having trouble with my profile picture I put up a picture recently and after a couple minutes it took it took it away and then for an hour and a half it's been saying that they will give me...
  8. What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What games do xbox gamer profile pictures come from?: Hi, Some default Xbox gamer profile pictures attracted me. I know where some of them come from, like Halo and Minecraft, but I don't know where others come from. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. XBOX profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX profile picture: Okay, so my account is adult and when I try to upload my own profile picture it says I need to be older/ have an adult account. I've tried to do it on my actual xbox and on my xbox phone app. Is...
  10. Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox won’t exactly let me upload profile picture anymore: Okay, long story short, I was in Xbox app to change my profile picture. I clicked on it so I could use my own images for a profile picture, but it said “due to your past behavior, you can’t upload...