Profile picture

Discus and support Profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It says i cant change my profile picture because of my “past behavior” how long do i have to wait or what do i have to do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Scott MacRae, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Scott MacRae
    Scott MacRae Guest

Profile picture

It says i cant change my profile picture because of my “past behavior” how long do i have to wait or what do i have to do?

:)

Scott MacRae, Aug 1, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

Profile picture

1. Profile picture - Similar Threads - Profile picture

2. profile picture xbox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    profile picture xbox account: still the image of my xbox account profile is one of the images that have already been introduced. I decided to change the image, and noticed that from the "compansion console xbox" app it was...
  3. Xbox Profile Picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Profile Picture: Heya everyone, Recently I created my new Xbox Avatar and made a new profile picture with it! Now I want this picture for my Xbox Ambassador account. I took a screenshot of my profile picture...
  4. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  5. Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox banning innocent and not violent profile pictures: Heyo, so recently i was banned for making a custom profile pic that is yet innocent but funny. It has no nudity. Its nothing bad at all. Im not really bothered by it but i just wanna ask the...
  6. Profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture: Hey My issue is that i am not able to change my profile pic. Every single time I try to change it it gets taken out and i get banned. The thing is that there is no underwhere or boob in my pic....
  7. Users Profile pictures change if reported 6 or over times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Users Profile pictures change if reported 6 or over times: the issue is involving the Xbox Reporting system the issue with this is that when any player report other players which are innocent that had not broke any Xbox rules their profile pictures change...
  8. Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture Removed and 1 Day Suspension: So my profile picture was deemed inappropriate and this was the first time I had ever had a profile picture that apparently violated Microsoft guidelines. I don't have the option to submit a...
  9. Profile Picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Picture: It seems I cant change the profile picture because its saying I am too young. I am only 13 and I just want to upload a picture that I made. It just makes me mad thinking about it. I tried changing...
  10. Profile Picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile Picture: How am I able to let my child have a custom profile picture for his account? The setting to turn his account into an adults account is "temporarily no working". This has been the case for at...