profile picture

Discus and support profile picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when are we able to change it cause i had one but i changed it to regular one to test but now im stuck with it and really want a custom one again. So... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Thomas VDH 40, Apr 19, 2020.

1. profile picture

when are we able to change it cause i had one but i changed it to regular one to test but now im stuck with it and really want a custom one again. So when will we be able to change it

:)

Thomas VDH 40, Apr 19, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

profile picture

1. profile picture - Similar Threads - profile picture

2. Error try again xbox profile picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error try again xbox profile picture: so every tine i try to upload a picture on the Xbox app it keeps on saying error try again i had my Xbox for over a month now i know Covid 19 and everything but i want this problem fixed please...
  3. Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Can't I change my Profile Picture?: I have hardy this problem for days. When i try to customize it appears to me: "at this time it is not possible to change your image" 5e2e64f3-20de-44ee-84d0-ff0e6384eac9
  4. Profile Pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Profile Pictures: Just curios, i was trying to upload a custom profile picture on the xbox app but i keep getting an error message saying it cant be uploaded at the moment. Is there a service problem or a problem...
  5. Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me change my Xbox profile picture...: When ever i go to change my xbox profile picture it says error try again later i left it three weeks and it is still the same can somebody help? b1530d00-b538-43b7-ad87-0949666a9be6
  6. Profielfoto -[Translation - Profile picture]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profielfoto -[Translation - Profile picture]: Hallo Ik kan mijn profielfoto niet wijzigen van xbox live gr dylano -[Translation - Hello I can't change m profile picture from Xbox Live gr dylano] d96e907a-809f-4f48-a50f-80d5cf188cef
  7. Customize profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Customize profile pictures: When is Xbox going to let us do a custom profile picture again? db9dd440-4602-4170-addf-9162fc408a26
  8. Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Account Profile Pictures feature?: When are Microsoft or Xbox going to turn the feature back on because it’s annoying now. I am 1 of millions who are fed up now & want to change our profile pictures now submitted by...
  9. Xbox app profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app profile picture: The xbox app wont let me and my friend change our profile picture cb909133-af84-4265-baf4-f58d133240f8
  10. why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why cant i set a custom profile picture im old anof: i cant set a profile picture on my xbox and people keep sayng that there is a maintments goinng on 840e9a1e-cc9c-4d21-b3ba-0656be207092