Profile picture

Discus and support Profile picture in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; How do you chage your profile picture on the xbox app. e70ffa92-cd56-48ee-a9dc-cab82fac6329 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by G.O.A.TGoat, Oct 27, 2020.

1. G.O.A.TGoat
    G.O.A.TGoat Guest

Profile picture

How do you chage your profile picture on the xbox app.

:)

G.O.A.TGoat, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

Profile picture

1. Profile picture - Similar Threads - Profile picture

2. PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    PSA: you can now have custom profile pictures: I dont know if this has been posted yet 9d2a65fe-4472-40f4-ba05-27c2a5466ccc
  3. Player profile videos/pictures gone?

in XboX Insiders
    Player profile videos/pictures gone?: Whatever happened to the tab showing all of players recordings and pictures? submitted by /u/_HU1212ICAN3_ [link] [comments]
  4. Profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile picture: Why did they remove the option of changing gamer pic on xbox app you cant even get a good gamer pic without it looking like a 12 year old is gonna do 90's on the mf with how STRETCHED it is...
  5. I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a profile picture ban and cant appeal or request review: I uploaded a anime chick inna bikini, and while they were reviewing it gave me a 1 day ban for tryna change it to my pfp.. like first of it follows the custome pfp guidelines ("This account's...
  6. Are you able to get a custom profile picture?

in XboX Insiders
    Are you able to get a custom profile picture?: Because I have been searching on the Xbox app and I still can't find a place change my profile picture or upload one so did they remove custom pictures from the xbox app? submitted by...
  7. How To Change My Xbox Profile Picture On The New Xbox App?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Change My Xbox Profile Picture On The New Xbox App?: Along with the new UI update for the Xbox One, the Xbox Mobile App also got an update, which is absolutely awesome. I love how the app looks now compared to how it's looked for the past while. The...
  8. So how do we change our profile picture now? (Without using the actual Xbox)

in XboX Insiders
    So how do we change our profile picture now? (Without using the actual Xbox): So I’m an artist and a furry so whenever I do new art I always change my profile pic to my newest piece of my fursona... So when the new Xbox app came to iOS I noticed you can’t change your...
  9. I made a video on how to upload photos from phone to use as a profile picture w/o pc or usb...

in XboX Insiders
    I made a video on how to upload photos from phone to use as a profile picture w/o pc or usb...: https://youtu.be/kxeGP73Cg4M submitted by /u/-Lusty- [link] [comments]
  10. how to upload a custom profile picture on the latest version of the xbox app

in XBoX on Mobile
    how to upload a custom profile picture on the latest version of the xbox app: hi, so I just made my little brother an account for Xbox. But he wants a custom profile picture to be uploaded so I tried but I'm unable to find the setting on how to do that. I am aware that...