Profile picture

Discus and support Profile picture in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone I have an adult account but I can’t change my profile picture to a custom one on the app please help me :)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheoMacey, Aug 17, 2021.

1. TheoMacey
    TheoMacey Guest

Profile picture

Hey everyone I have an adult account but I can’t change my profile picture to a custom one on the app please help me Profile picture :)

:)

TheoMacey, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

Profile picture

1. Profile picture - Similar Threads - Profile picture

2. I'm not old enough to change my profile picture?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm not old enough to change my profile picture?: I want to change my profile picture but it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." I am old enough to have an adult account but I'm guessing when I made this account I...
  3. Suitable profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suitable profile picture: I want to use a profile pic that is somewhat graphic that's from a movie. It's king shark ripping someone in half from the new suicide squad movie. Would I get banned if I used it?...
  4. Profile Picture Ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture Ban?: The picture that i uploaded was mostly comical, why was it banned? Furthermore is this ban temporary or permanent? I did not know of this, and i wish to have this decision revoked!...
  5. Default Profile Pictures?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Default Profile Pictures?: When I was on the xbox app on my computer and I tried to change my gamerpic and when I tried to change it my gamerpic would turn into a default one. Then, everybody elses gamerpic on my end showed...
  6. live xbox profile pictures

in XBoX on Consoles
    live xbox profile pictures: Hey hard working people at Microsoft do you guys think that we can get a live Xbox profile picture feature so that we can put gifs as our profile picture . I was hoping that it could kind of be...
  7. Making Child accounts enable to have custom profile pictures.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Making Child accounts enable to have custom profile pictures.: When I had first made my Xbox live account I guess we made it a child account that being said, fast forward many years later I am no longer a child and I would like to have a custom profile...
  8. Are middle fingers allowed in Xbox profile pictures?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are middle fingers allowed in Xbox profile pictures?: I’d like to upload a new profile pic but I’m not sure if middle fingers are allowed in them, would I get banned for this? f82ebcda-e8f9-424d-afa2-d053214d32b7
  9. Xbox no profile picture and infinite black rectangle loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox no profile picture and infinite black rectangle loading: I don't know if the xbox servers are not working in the UK but i tried to log in on my xbox one and there were not profile pictures just the names and when i tried to log it it would log forever,...
  10. Public Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Public Custom profile picture: Can anyone make my custom profile picture on Xbox appear public so everyone can see my art please? How much is it going to cost? Gamertag: Zednam Omega f45c12d9-b8b5-4942-b38a-92b0f4eecb46