Profile Pictures

Discus and support Profile Pictures in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ive come accros an issue where I no longer see custom profile pictures. My friends accounts dont show their custom pictures and on their screen my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RoseJMD, Mar 4, 2021.

1. RoseJMD
    RoseJMD Guest

Profile Pictures

Ive come accros an issue where I no longer see custom profile pictures. My friends accounts dont show their custom pictures and on their screen my profile picture is of a guest account. Im wondering if this is a setting I accidentally clicked?

:)

RoseJMD, Mar 4, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Profile Pictur

Sorry, but once you change to a One gamerpic there is no way to go back.
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Profile Picture

Hello have you had an enforcement action taken against you for past behavior?, if so that is probably what is blocking you from being able to change your profile picture. Please check https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  4. ngocphi Win User

Profile Picture?

suggest you review the guideline for gamer pics:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/staysafe#topic13

Also, The Code Of Conduct states that Images and other content you don’t have permission to use are not authorized..

This is most likely a copyrighted image, so unless you have explicit permission to use it I would image it is not authorized.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/codeofconduct
    actually I got corrected on that one by a mod copyrighted images are allowed apparently

Yes I know it's in the terms of use but she pointed said copyright images are allowed

Because I used to say copyrighted images weren't allowed either

Which is weird since it opens up ms to lawsuits as Google learned
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Profile picture

You have to wait like everyone for the verifying process. Just be patient
  6. RaringSky113 Win User

Profile Pictures

I want to know where to buy them?

please & thank you.
Thema:

Profile Pictures

1. Profile Pictures - Similar Threads - Profile Pictures

2. Somebody is using my face as a profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Somebody is using my face as a profile picture: Basically, someone has grabbed a 3 year old photo from social media which is private and is now using it as their Xbox profile picture. I have asked them to take it down and they have refused. I...
  3. Xbox profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile picture: Why did this profile picture get accepted [mod removed] fe10a6c3-39d4-4933-bcc7-eaf9c0f1384b
  4. Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture: I am trying to upload a custom image, that I had my friend draw for me. The image had the Japanese kanji for destroyer on it, and it seems that my image hasn’t been switched to my gamer picture....
  5. Why isn't my Xbox profile picture rendering as a png?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn't my Xbox profile picture rendering as a png?: So for the past few months I have tried many ways to get my profile picture to be a png but when I use the picture I'm trying to use it just renders it with a white background. Is this a problem...
  6. Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I upload a custom XBOX profile picture from the XBOX PC app?: Why can I upload a custom profile picture from the mobile xbox app but not the PC xbox app? 4a05b4c6-3b6c-4754-a44c-5e7238befadc
  7. Custom Profile Pictures

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Profile Pictures: I have been trying to upload a custom profile picture for the past week now and all it says is that it needs to be verified before uploading. Why is it taking so long?...
  8. Can't see other people's custom profile picture's.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't see other people's custom profile picture's.: A couple months ago all my friends decided to change their profile pictures but when i logged on the next morning all their profile pictures were set to something random, or something that they...
  9. Apparently it's impossible to change my profile picture to something custom in the Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Apparently it's impossible to change my profile picture to something custom in the Xbox...: According to console companion I'm "too young" to have a custom profile picture despite my age being clearly specified as 18+. I've tried restarting my laptop, changing permissions on the Xbox...
  10. Custom Profile Picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom Profile Picture: Hello. I recently have run inti a problem in regards to my profile picture. I have been trying to upload a new profile picture very similar to my last one, but this time, the color is different...