Profile Privileges (PC)

Discus and support Profile Privileges (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Downloaded Fallout 76 a few days ago to complete the GamePass Weekly Quest. Started the game up today to only receive a message "Your profile... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by General RAAMc, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Profile Privileges (PC)

Downloaded Fallout 76 a few days ago to complete the GamePass Weekly Quest. Started the game up today to only receive a message "Your profile privileges do not allow you to play multiplayer games. Please select a different profile." It doesn't even give
    me the option to sign in to another profile. I've been a holder of GamePass Ultimate for over a year and my profile has been head of my Microsoft family the whole time never under anyone. I've tried restarting the game, restarting my PC, and running as admin
    multiple times to no success. No other games have given me any trouble. I've played the game before on console and had no issues there. No longer play on console for good reason.

:)

General RAAMc, Aug 10, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Fubski Win User

profile privileges

ScorchedBacon12, regarding the game, I found out that its Game Rating is set to "T" (teen), this game rating means that it's only playable by 13 and older. Even if the age "13" is considered a minor and your son's account is a child account, the same error
    message would still pop-up if your kid would attempt to play the game. This is because changing the age of the account manually won't do a thing. The system would only and always recognize the birth year that you have setup to your son's account during sign-up.
    Therefore, if your child's age is technically below 13 then he won't be able to play the game. As an alternative option, try to use the parent account's email which is an adult to play the game.
  3. CyberJunk101 Win User
  4. swphotog Win User

multiplayer privileges with game pass ultimate

i downloaded the fallout 76 xbox game from game pass and launched in it in xbox companion on on my pc. It launches to the load screen but when i select play it gives me the profile privileges message.
  5. ChristopherMcGee1 Win User

Deleting Xbox Games Pass Games. "You don't currently have permission to access this folder"

My account is the administrator (and only user of my pc) with full administrative privileges.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

zune error 0x80070005

Are you the primary user on the computer? Do you perhaps have another account that has full Administrator privileges? As Mister Parks was referring to, this error occurs when an account without Administrator privileges attempts to install the Zune software.
    Can you check to see if another account on your PC has those privileges, and try installing it from that account?
Thema:

Profile Privileges (PC)

1. Profile Privileges (PC) - Similar Threads - Profile Privileges

2. forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC: I got this code today E:47-0 (invalid profile) i don't know what to do now can someone help me? c6cf26a5-ae08-440d-9fb1-8780356847e1
  3. Error 801540A9 i can't download my xbox live profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 801540A9 i can't download my xbox live profile: I have verified my email and password and everything is correct. I get this error after choosing where I want to save my xbox live account. I have tried to login to my Microsoft account but the...
  4. Maybe it is a stu*id question but, ¿Is it a possibility to have this pin in our profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Maybe it is a stu*id question but, ¿Is it a possibility to have this pin in our profiles?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  5. How do you get your profile pic unbanned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get your profile pic unbanned: My friend changed profile pic on me and now i cant change it back i dont know what to do so if anyone could help me that would be great. 12194350-8715-4f88-ac19-0e8f2865c1cc
  6. Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag: Xbox.com/en-gb/profile?gamertag=XboxAmbassadors e2e3adee-5b54-48bc-8a99-c3c7019af88a
  7. Your profile does not have privileges to access this feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not have privileges to access this feature: Whenever I try to connect To play online i have this message : Your profile does not have privileges to access this feature i have xbox live gold active 1 year i have ea access active 1 year...
  8. The game Titanfall wants me to sign in on profil whit multiplayer privileges to play online. ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game Titanfall wants me to sign in on profil whit multiplayer privileges to play online. ??: how do i check that i have that? 3464e7d2-6de7-4bba-a9cc-6289081b01e6
  9. You cannot use this online feature because your profile has restricted privileges and cannot ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    You cannot use this online feature because your profile has restricted privileges and cannot ...: from 15.4.2017. i cant play online... just this error; You cannot use this online feature because your profile has restricted privileges and cannot join a xbox live session Please help! [img]...
  10. profile privileges

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile privileges: Hi, My son unable play awesomenauts live and gets the error message "failed to access online features due to restrictions on gamer's profile privileges" I changed the settings under privacy to...