Profile problems

Discus and support Profile problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All I have 2 consoles in the house with fifa 20 been played on both. recently one ultimate team went from one profile to another ( which caused... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dannys13, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Dannys13
    Dannys13 Guest

Profile problems

Hi All

I have 2 consoles in the house with fifa 20 been played on both. recently one ultimate team went from one profile to another ( which caused problems with my teenage son) the profiles use a different email address

they both sem to be using the same EA account which I think might be the issue. I just cant seem to sort it.

Please help

TIA

:)

Dannys13, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Profile problems

there is an issue with xbox live on the 360 at the moment, that may be the cause, but even though your internet is working ok, a simple router restart does sometimes fix these kinds of issues.
  3. xRANDYxLeGiTx Win User

Profile problems

Internet connection is fine have already tested it just can't sign in or download my profile
  4. xXMajor SwassXx Win User

Profile problem

Ok so i got it to work fine on my 2nd xbox, so it has to be something with my hardrive what would most likely be the problemand need to be deleted. when i check my friends list the system freezes and i have to start it up again.
  5. xXGambit00Xx Win User

profile problems

It's obvious that my reputation status is perfect...
  6. HassanB Win User

profile problems

Hello,

This generally indicates that the profile is corrupt and just needs to be re-downloaded. Please follow the instructions below exactly as they are written step by step.

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Select All Devices.

Select Gamer Profiles.

Select the gamertag that you want to delete.

Select Delete.

Select Delete Profile Only.

Clear Cache:

Go to Settings, and then select System.

Select Storage.

Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y

Select Clear Cache, and press Yes.

Restart Console:

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller.

Select Download Profile.
Thema:

Profile problems

1. Profile problems - Similar Threads - Profile problems

2. : Profile address problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Profile address problem: : Profile address problem Hello What are you trying to buy exactly? Some games and items can only be purchased with a credit card. I would also check to be sure you have enough to cover taxes...
  3. problem starting xbox profile on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    problem starting xbox profile on PC: I try to start any game from the Microsoft store and they get stuck in the sync part. I already tried uninstalling and installing again, deleting your App Data, nothing works. Any possible...
  4. Profile update problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile update problem: I have changed my gamertag on Xbox 360 and my profile wont update. It updated on my 360 obviously, same goes for my Microsoft account. But, it does not update it on the Xbox app (PC or Mobile)....
  5. A problem of uploading a new profile pic on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    A problem of uploading a new profile pic on xbox: Does anyone have a problem/issue where you can't upload a new pfp on Xbox and having a message that says "something went wrong while uploading the image. Try again later."? submitted by...
  6. Xbox profile picture problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile picture problem: I am trying to change my profile picture but it says sorry it cant try later and iv been trying for a few days and checked my account and the requirements and everything looks okay Please help...
  7. Profile problems

in XboX Insiders
    Profile problems: I have an issue with my gamertag and i cant use the Microsoft store on xbox Support said it is from insider hub submitted by /u/Firm_Bridge [link] [comments]
  8. Problema de Perfil con juegos de xbox360 en xbox one [Mod translation-Profile problem with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema de Perfil con juegos de xbox360 en xbox one [Mod translation-Profile problem with...: Compre el EA acces, que me permite jugar juegos de xbox360 como el dead space, me resulta imposible jugar, busque soluciones en internet y nada, desconecte la consola totalmente, resetee la...
  9. Problems with xbox profile turning on/log in by itself on different consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with xbox profile turning on/log in by itself on different consoles?: How to fix a problem with xbox live profile turning on or log in by itself on 2 different consoles. I have my xbox live profile saved on my brother console, so that we can play together or with...
  10. Problem creating an Xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem creating an Xbox profile: When I try to create an Xbox profile, I get a message like this: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. 8bbb4b51-ade1-4179-a60c-5bc0a77b23dc