Discus and support Profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do i change a childs account to a adult account? f7ba488e-5ca7-4b3c-91d7-a909c71eda3c Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CesarEtizio, Feb 18, 2019.

1. CesarEtizio
    CesarEtizio Guest

How do i change a childs account to a adult account?

:)

CesarEtizio, Feb 18, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi BubiBaum,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
  3. BubiBaum Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi ,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    Hi Diego,

danke für die Info!

Ich versuch´s mal!

Grüße

B.

[Translation- Hi Diego,

Thanks for the info!

I try!

Greetings

b.]
  4. loki87 Win User

profiles

5. onyxishere Win User

6. Naffry Win User

Have you been watching LOTR Nerve? I was smeegle and he's frodo?
Thema:

1. Profile - Similar Threads - Profile

2. XBOX profile log in issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX profile log in issues: Hi I have an XBOX 360. I recently changed my microsoft account password. When I tried logging in on the Xbox 360 xbox live profile, an error was shown that my password did not work. 4 password...
  3. Can not access my xbox live profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not access my xbox live profile: Yesterday I changed my gamertag for the first time on my xbox account. I changed it from the xbox console companion. after that i tried signing in on my xbox 360 but it did not let me, i had to...
  4. How can I stop a different controller from controlling my profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I stop a different controller from controlling my profile?: I have a 2nd controller for my brother who doesn't have a profile on my xbox. The thing is, he can control my profile. I dont have copilot enabled, so how can I resolve my issue?...
  5. How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to restore my previous profile and Solitaire achievements: I recently bought a new computer, partly because my old computer was failing and I was having trouble accessing my Microsoft account, the Microsoft store, Xbox, and the Microsoft Solitaire...
  6. How to fix broken Forza 4 profile on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix broken Forza 4 profile on PC?: Every time I load up Forza 4 an error dialogue appears saying "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available". I have followed the online directions which supposedly fix...
  7. Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Moving Xbox live profile to a different Microsoft account: I made my Xbox live profile way back when the service was just starting. I used a throwaway email to do so. I now have a standard email I use for all of my games/services, and I would like to get...
  8. Xbox live profile picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live profile picture: I want to as when it's possible to upload your own profile picture again 9b716caf-b5d2-4454-bd3a-2b5a43553c1f
  9. xbox 360 profile sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile sign in: my brother has a xbox 360 and have to delete my profile when i stop playing on it because he mess up my games and i tryed to download my profile and it will let me do it but when i go to sign in...
  10. Will changing my profiles email delete all my purchased items and games ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will changing my profiles email delete all my purchased items and games ?: Will changing my profiles email to another email delete all my purchased items and games ? please help d44a4d79-08f6-4e9b-8cd6-3a3b481c578b