Discus and support PROFILE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I´ve just downloaded Plants vs Zombies in my 360 and I can´t play the game because there´s some kind of problem with my profile. Thére´s an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mauri Newells, Jul 26, 2019.

1. PROFILE

Hi, I´ve just downloaded Plants vs Zombies in my 360 and I can´t play the game because there´s some kind of problem with my profile. Thére´s an error message saying my profile doesn´t have the correct permissions.....what can I do? tks!

:)

Mauri Newells, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi BubiBaum,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
  3. BubiBaum Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi ,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    Hi Diego,

danke für die Info!

Ich versuch´s mal!

Grüße

B.

[Translation- Hi Diego,

Thanks for the info!

I try!

Greetings

b.]
  4. loki87 Win User

profiles

5. onyxishere Win User

6. Naffry Win User

Have you been watching LOTR Nerve? I was smeegle and he's frodo?
Thema:

1. PROFILE - Similar Threads - PROFILE

2. Logar no perfil do Xbox [Mod Translation - Log in to your Xbox profile]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logar no perfil do Xbox [Mod Translation - Log in to your Xbox profile]: Não consigo logar no meu perfil do Xbox. Assim quando o ligo, é pedido a senha de acesso, e mesmo que eu a digite nada acontece. [Mod Translation - I can't log in to my Xbox profile. So when I...
  3. Can't log into xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into xbox profile: Hi I cannot log in to my xbox profile. I've changed my password three times, removed account, turned the device off and on (overnight) and set up 2 step verification. The issue is when I add my...
  4. Perfil[Translation-Profile]

in XBoX on Windows
    Perfil[Translation-Profile]: Como consigo privar meu perfil [Translation-How do I depriate my profile] 0ba70305-18fe-4312-9295-f76c6ed08e6b
  5. Perfil [Translate] Profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Perfil [Translate] Profile: Como troco de gamertag [Translate] How to change your Gamertag 49edb221-e1ee-42bd-885d-6ba2435a3f8e
  6. Cannot download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot download profile: Hello. Please need advice. I can't download my profile to xbox360. I have tested the Internet for xbox live, but before downloading it reports an error with a link to the account.live.com page. I...
  7. Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...: Hi All, My son is an ardent fan of Flight Simulators and is eagerly waiting for news on the upcoming MS-FS 2020. He has a working Live.com ID which he is trying to use for registering his XBox...
  8. Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfil de jogadores não carregam [Mod Translation-Player profile do not load]: Pessoal boa tarde, recentemente venho tenho um problema de conexão, eu e meu esposo na verdade e tem nos afetado bastante, tanto no fórum quanto no xbox live, um exemplo, quando clicamos no perfil...
  9. Profile tampering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile tampering: I have went through 6 xbox controllers in four months because of one game. Im on my 6th now and have only owned it a week . And now the same issues. Going live on 2k19. All of a sudden the...
  10. I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,

in XBoX on Consoles
    I try download my profile on my xbox 360 but always got this error,: "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in"... I try the family child account thing and many other but nothing helps, please help me...