Discus and support PROFILE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I´ve just downloaded Plants vs Zombies in my 360 and I can´t play the game because there´s some kind of problem with my profile. Thére´s an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mauri Newells, Jul 26, 2019.

1. PROFILE

Hi, I´ve just downloaded Plants vs Zombies in my 360 and I can´t play the game because there´s some kind of problem with my profile. Thére´s an error message saying my profile doesn´t have the correct permissions.....what can I do? tks!

:)

Mauri Newells, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi BubiBaum,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
  3. BubiBaum Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi ,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    Hi Diego,

danke für die Info!

Ich versuch´s mal!

Grüße

B.

[Translation- Hi Diego,

Thanks for the info!

I try!

Greetings

b.]
  4. loki87 Win User

profiles

5. onyxishere Win User

6. Naffry Win User

Have you been watching LOTR Nerve? I was smeegle and he's frodo?
Thema:

1. PROFILE - Similar Threads - PROFILE

2. Account and profiles greyed out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and profiles greyed out: On the settings menu my account and profile are greyed out. 70e1b55c-3b8a-4d30-a0f2-fc0877e6c742
  3. Cant download profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant download profile: My son wants to play doubles on a Modern Warfare game like we did back in the day. I need a different profile to play or we loose progress but when I use old one or set up a new one like now, its...
  4. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  5. xbox 360 profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 profile: how and can you delete 360 profiles from xbox one? Id like to try and get my 360 gamerpic on xbox one, please and thank You 7d79cc40-8560-4c81-96d5-d0f4882560e0
  6. Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Esqueci a senha de login do perfil Xbox 360 [Mod Translation - I forgot my Xbox profile...: Procurei em todos os lugares mas não consigo encontrar nada... Coloquei uma senha de perfil (não a da microsoft, aquela estilo a parental, feita com os botões do controle do xbox) e acabei...
  7. Downloading profile on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading profile on xbox live: Getting a message saying my profile did not download completely? Download it again at xbox live. How do I do that? 9b8e3789-95d0-43ee-a6f1-e2a83e2b55d0
  8. Xbox Profile Email

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Profile Email: I first made my Xbox profile when i was 14 and didnt have an email, so i used my dad's microsoft account email Now i need to change the email associated with my xbox profile, separating my xbox...
  9. Email address on childs profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email address on childs profile: I want to update my childs email address via Microsoft family. I've tried edit information but it's not giving the option to change their email address. Is there another way to do it ?...
  10. Xbox live / Profile issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live / Profile issue: I'm signed in to xbox live and then go to start a match in COD Black Ops2 and I'm getting a message that says "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live." Why? I had the monthly...