Discus and support PROFILE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I´ve just downloaded Plants vs Zombies in my 360 and I can´t play the game because there´s some kind of problem with my profile. Thére´s an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mauri Newells, Jul 26, 2019.

1. PROFILE

Hi, I´ve just downloaded Plants vs Zombies in my 360 and I can´t play the game because there´s some kind of problem with my profile. Thére´s an error message saying my profile doesn´t have the correct permissions.....what can I do? tks!

:)

Mauri Newells, Jul 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi BubiBaum,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
  3. BubiBaum Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi ,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    Hi Diego,

danke für die Info!

Ich versuch´s mal!

Grüße

B.

[Translation- Hi Diego,

Thanks for the info!

I try!

Greetings

b.]
  4. loki87 Win User

profiles

5. onyxishere Win User

6. Naffry Win User

Have you been watching LOTR Nerve? I was smeegle and he's frodo?
Thema:

1. PROFILE - Similar Threads - PROFILE

2. How to change the Microsoft account associated with Xbox Live profile.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the Microsoft account associated with Xbox Live profile.: Hey! So lets say I want to change the Microsoft account connected to my Xbox account, is there an easy way to do this without deleting or deactivating my accounts? For the most part the only...
  3. New account login screen.(Don't mind my profile picture)

in XboX Insiders
    New account login screen.(Don't mind my profile picture): [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments]
  4. Join Game from friends profile Xbox 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Join Game from friends profile Xbox 1: If any of my friends are playing the same game as me i am never able to join their game from their profile. bd186dcf-ead7-491e-bc98-9a49c559b67f
  5. Custom profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom profile picture: I want to know if my custom profile picture privelige is gone forever. Ive been banned from communication by people who spam report for any slightest hint of a swear word and now i cant change my...
  6. petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture

in XboX Insiders
    petition to make ahego profile pictured allowed as an xbox profile picture: i set my pfp to an ahego face and it got tooken down in less than a day nothing harmful was in the photo just a drawn girl making a certain face i think this is a bit rude to what i like and it...
  7. NO PUEDO INICIAR SESIÓN EN MI PERFIL EN LA [I CANNOT LOG IN TO MY PROFILE ON THE XBOX]

in XBoX Accessibility
    NO PUEDO INICIAR SESIÓN EN MI PERFIL EN LA [I CANNOT LOG IN TO MY PROFILE ON THE XBOX]: MI CONSOLA NO ME DEJA INICIAR SESIÓN EN MI PERFIL, TENGO CONECCION IPv4, COMO CONFIGURO A IPv6. GRACIAS.... [Translation - MY CONSOLE DOES NOT LET ME LOG IN TO MY PROFILE, I HAVE AN IPv4...
  8. recover Mixer profile description

in XBoX Games and Apps
    recover Mixer profile description: I know mixer no longer supports or does streaming but I was looking for access to my mixer profile's about me/description. Even if it was just a copy and paste in an email. I can not seem to find...
  9. Profile Privileges (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile Privileges (PC): Downloaded Fallout 76 a few days ago to complete the GamePass Weekly Quest. Started the game up today to only receive a message "Your profile privileges do not allow you to play multiplayer games....
  10. Custom profile picture suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom profile picture suspension: I had my profile picture falsely reported and suspended for a day it never gave me the option to appeal even after 24 hours. The suspension is over now but it still doesn’t let me add a custom...