Discus and support Profile in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So when I went on the Xbox app it showed that all of my friends were off-line and I couldn’t connect to parties or the friends tab it seems strange and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by vincentwatson1, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Profile

So when I went on the Xbox app it showed that all of my friends were off-line and I couldn’t connect to parties or the friends tab it seems strange and I know that simply all of my friends weren’t just off-line because I got a message from a friend wall
    it said off-line and when I tried playing Minecraft onPocket addition it showed that all of my friends weren’t there it just said that no one is on my friends list and I don’t know what’s happening I tried restarting Minecraft on the Xbox app nothing happened
    it’s still said the same and I’m worried so I don’t know what to do and I feel like I might have gotten hacked by user

:)

vincentwatson1, Mar 13, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi BubiBaum,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
  3. BubiBaum Win User

Profil [Translation-Profile]

Hi ,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to help.

That message leads me to believe that your account is being signed into elsewhere since an account can only be signed into the Xbox Live service on one device at a time. The message and the fact that you are getting logged out of the game and everything
    is fixed once you log back into the Xbox, forcing the account to sign out from the other device it was signed into. Has your account been added to any other console's or PC's?

Best thing to do first is to make sure your account isn't being signed in by someone else on another device, and then changed your password to prevent signing in from another device.

How to reset your Microsoft account password
    Hi Diego,

danke für die Info!

Ich versuch´s mal!

Grüße

B.

[Translation- Hi Diego,

Thanks for the info!

I try!

Greetings

b.]
  4. loki87 Win User

profiles

5. onyxishere Win User

6. Naffry Win User

Have you been watching LOTR Nerve? I was smeegle and he's frodo?
Thema:

1. Profile - Similar Threads - Profile

2. Custom Profile Pictures Disabled COVID-19

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Profile Pictures Disabled COVID-19: Alright, so apparently custom profile pictures have been disabled temporarily due to COVID-18. Any reason why?How does this help at all? When will they be coming back? What happens is basically...
  3. I can't change xbox profile picture

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't change xbox profile picture: I can't change my profile picture on xbox app, no matter the device, but I don't have a bad reputation, because if I did, it would tell me. Someone please help me!...
  4. Why can't I upload my profile picture?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why can't I upload my profile picture?: I'm 25 years old, not in any trouble with Microsoft. It's been three days of 'sorry, we are unable to do that right now. Try again later.' I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and I'm still...
  5. Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I got my first Xbox when I was little, so my dad set everything up with his Microsoft account. However, now that I'm almost independent, I'd like for my gaming profile to be transferred to my own...
  6. COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Install Issue - Once completed the profile cannot find it: Hello All! We downloaded the base game and all the packs. Installed the all. Restarted the box and launched the game. When trying to access campaign, multiplayer or co-op, the game asks to...
  7. Profile pic

in XBoX on Mobile
    Profile pic: When i try to upload an custom profile pic it says it cant do it right now and that i should try again later but that has been going on for a week now 193380b1-6608-453c-8b3e-d4c9a2c7945d
  8. Profile Picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile Picture: Im having issues uploading my profile pic. I tried everything i know. Tried the app, the website, and my Xbox. I tried uploading from OneDrive and nothing. On my phone, i press upload and it just...
  9. I haven’t been able to update my profile picture.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven’t been able to update my profile picture.: Ive been trying to upload a custom profile picture from the xbox app and it has been saying “Sorry not able to upload that right now, try again in a little while, it has now been 5 hours and it...
  10. Profile issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile issue: Hi there, My old xbox 360 died and my brother gave me his old 360 - I've put my hard drive in but I can't sign in to my profile as I can't remember the password - I've reset the password however...