Profiler not working anymore

Discus and support Profiler not working anymore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the profiler(hacking phone) no loner works in my game. has this happened to anyone else. even uninstalling it and starting a new game does not seem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haukke, May 27, 2014.

1. haukke
    haukke Guest

the profiler(hacking phone) no loner works in my game. has this happened to anyone else. even uninstalling it and starting a new game does not seem to work. I got a second disk from Gamestop and still the same thing

:)

haukke, May 27, 2014
  2. Fresno Dude
    Fresno Dude Guest
    Connecting to Xbox LIVE

I checked the status this morning and it was working fine.Then I made a new offline profile and signed out of it and tried to sign onto my profile connected to Xbox LIVE, but I'm not able to connect anymore! Please help!

Fresno Dude, May 27, 2014
  3. TalonBone
    TalonBone Guest
    XBL not working anymore

hello people!

well my problem is my xbox live isn working anymore. yesterday i was playing black ops:II when i got disconnected from xbox live. i didnt think anything of it at first but i tried again this morning and it still wont connect.. ive got a wired connection
    going directly to my 2wire router/modem. my internet is working just fine, and my live subscription should still be good. i went through the live solutions at (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/cant-connect-to-xbox-live-solution) but i still
    cant seem to find whats causing this problem. when i test my connection it stops between network and internet then says test failed, then i get an MTU error. ive tried unplugging the router and xbox for 30 secs and reconnecting, but it doesnt work. and it
    says a problem with your router or modem is preventing communication with XBL, but its been working just fine before yesterday, i didnt do anything to the setup of things.. the only part in the process of those steps i couldnt complete is the manual DNS server
    part, because i dont have a secondary DNS server number but other than that ive tried everything.

some help would be highly appreciated and i would love you for getting me back on during this double exp weekend ^^

if more information is needed just ask, and ill try to reply as quick as possible. thanks so much!

-

TalonBone, May 27, 2014
  4. Profiler not working anymore

The same thing has happened 2 me and I can't seem 2 find a way 2 fix it. ;(

UndyingKatana, May 28, 2014
  5. UndyingKatana Win User

The same thing has happened 2 me and I can't seem 2 find a way 2 fix it. ;(
  6. Servolicious Win User

Xbox Live Marketplace Error Code 801901F4

I am getting this error code now as well. Deleting my profile and redownloading only worked once it does not work anymore.
  7. RitzierGrub82 Win User

None of the the solutions worked I was scared to clear the cache cuz I have to much memory with other profiles anymore suggestions?
  8. WPAK Win User

360 freezes when playing

Hi there,

regarding the repair, if your 360 console is the 'old' fat console, so not the Slim or E version then I'm afraid those are not repaired anymore.

Regarding the freezing issue, does this happen on other profiles too or only one profile? If it's only one profile, deleting the profile (profile only) and redownloading it should work.

Let us know the results
  9. GIOBOOM Win User

Status Code: 80072741

Thanks, taidara, those are some very good ideas!

I did both delete the marketplace cache and delete and then download my profiles. At first it seemed to work, but then I tried connecting with my US account ( US), got the error again and now the error is back for my main profile as well :( Tried
    deleting and downloading the profile again, but it's not working anymore :(
Thema:

1. Profiler not working anymore - Similar Threads - Profiler working anymore

2. Profile wont download even though 2 days ago it was working A-OK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile wont download even though 2 days ago it was working A-OK: So recently I wanted to download some games, and my xbox has this issue where it doesn't stay connected to xbox live for no reason, but that's not the current issue, the issue is that it stopped...
  3. Watching twitch from xbox one profile isn't properly working

in XboX Insiders
    Watching twitch from xbox one profile isn't properly working: When friends are streaming on twitch i cant watch them from their profile. I click on watch broadcast and all it does is opening the twitch app. With mixer i get directly to the stream submitted...
  4. Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 cannot download profile, create new live account but updates work and network is...: I have been constantly trying for 6 hours to get my xbox 360 on live services and I have had no luck I've contacted the gamer support but they don't have enough resources available to help me in...
  5. Gold Pass not working on other profiles on the same console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Pass not working on other profiles on the same console: So my oldest son has xbox gold so he can play online. My youngest son now wants to do the same. I looked it up and discovered that if i made the console our "home console" the gold pass would work...
  6. Custom Gamer profile picture for Xbox profile not working???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom Gamer profile picture for Xbox profile not working???: I'm trying to use a custom Gamer picture for my Profile on Xbox Live. However, It's not letting me change my picture at all. I was able to before perfectly fine, I even tried switching back to the...
  7. Profile picture not working

in XBoX on Mobile
    Profile picture not working: So I have a custom gamerpicture that Ive had foe a while now. I went on the Xbox app and when I tried to change it, it said "Sorry we cant upload the picture right now, try again in a little...
  8. Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter World Iceborne activating in the main profile, will it work in the other...: If I buy the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne dlc and activate it on the main console account, will other profiles on the same console be able to play it? Thank you very much in advance / Se eu...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Not Working On My Profile But i have it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Working On My Profile But i have it: I sign into my profile that has xbox live that was paid for last week and I try to play any games or start or join a party and it will not let me and send some to the buy xbox live screen....
  10. Xbox live account and profile doesn't work anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account and profile doesn't work anymore: Up until a couple days ago my sons xbox live account and profile worked, all of a sudden on day it stopped working. was it hacked? he had to make a new profile but his 1 year subscription to...