Profiles not showing in Family settings

Discus and support Profiles not showing in Family settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have 2 profile set up on an xbox 360. One has an adult D.O.B and the other a child D.O.B. if I log in with the adult profile and go to the Family... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VolumedKitty363, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Profiles not showing in Family settings

I have 2 profile set up on an xbox 360. One has an adult D.O.B and the other a child D.O.B. if I log in with the adult profile and go to the Family settings I don't see any profiles. I'm I doing something wrong, or is this feature no longer available on
    the 360?

Any help would be appreciated

:)

VolumedKitty363, Mar 31, 2015
  2. magstroop
    magstroop Guest
    Child "Gamertags" Not Showing in Family Settings

Child "Gamertags" Not Showing in Family Settings.......although child "accounts" are shown

magstroop, Mar 31, 2015
  3. AJxbox
    AJxbox Guest
    Can't add family member

if you have a family pack sub on your account, you will go to the settings page on the dashboard and select family.

this will bring up the family center showing current family members as well as the add member option.

when adding a member to your family you must have the gt profile downloaded to your console and know the email and pw associated with that profile.

still not seeing the family center? try redownloading your profile.

in the add member menu under the family settings page you will see the amount of open family member spots, select one. then on the next page you will see the gt's on the console that can be added.

select the gt desired to be added, then follow the on screen intructions to finish the process.

hope this helps.

AJxbox, Mar 31, 2015
  4. Profiles not showing in Family settings

DigitalAssassin, Apr 1, 2015
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

6. SCB Redeemer Win User

360 account dashboard not updating!?

It doesn't show my profile is corrupted and I tried that already. Also I don't have family settings on. I shows the same thing all of the time.
  7. AJxbox Win User

Can't add family member

if you have a family pack sub on your account, you will go to the settings page on the dashboard and select family.

this will bring up the family center showing current family members as well as the add member option.

when adding a member to your family you must have the gt profile downloaded to your console and know the email and pw associated with that profile.

still not seeing the family center? try redownloading your profile.

in the add member menu under the family settings page you will see the amount of open family member spots, select one. then on the next page you will see the gt's on the console that can be added.

select the gt desired to be added, then follow the on screen intructions to finish the process.

hope this helps.
  8. AngelObullets Win User

Xbox one friends appear offline

9. FishMK1 Win User

What happened to my account?

I had an unknown second account showing when I tried to download my profile and it turns out it belonged to a family member who I had linked to my Microsoft account. Log in to account.live.com and check your Family settings on the left-hand side.
Thema:

1. Profiles not showing in Family settings - Similar Threads - Profiles showing Family

2. Can't get my profile on my Xbox. Shows error 80070570

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get my profile on my Xbox. Shows error 80070570: Trying to access my profile on my Xbox 360 but my profile is not there. I log in with my address and I get error 80070570. 8d211a84-6e26-4836-a8df-8f4b9ee2c5f2
  3. Game Clips not showing on profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Clips not showing on profile: So my game clips I have been taking have been recording because I can see them in the recent captures but when I try to upload them to my profile I can't see them. Has anyone else been having this...
  4. My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbl profile won't show up on Xbox.com for me or my friends how do I fix it?: My gt - HELLRAZORANGEL will show up just fine on xbox and I think the app, however, it will not show up on xbox.com at all (just shows a blank area and maybe my activity feed at times) which can...
  5. Number of Years on Xbox One not showing on profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Number of Years on Xbox One not showing on profile: I’ve been on Xbox for about 10 years now. Before, the years on my account would show up no problem. Now it doesn’t show up at all. I recently had an issue with a game and got recommended to use...
  6. Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren't my years showing up on my profile? I have Xbox Live gold Membership: I recently noticed that the years are not showing up on my profile even though I have gold membership. All my settings are set to be viewable to everyone, with no restrictions. Can anyone help me...
  7. Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold Xbox 1 last year but purchased games in store now they dont show up under my profile: So i bought skyrim and Bioshock through whatever store Xbox 1 uses amd downloaded them directly onto my xbox. Today i purchased an Xbox S1t and when i logged into my Microsoft Account it stated i...
  8. Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Guest profile option not showing on Xbox 360 (via emulation on Xbox One X): I'm using an Xbox One X to play Xbox 360 games via emulation and i'm trying to sign in a guest so I can play Xbox 360 left 4 dead with split screen. But, when I select sign in on the second...
  9. Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games purchased on parent account not showing in child's profile: Hi, I have downloaded a number of games for my son's xbox but they don't show up on his profile. I want to use the family settings to monitor screen time etc but, at the moment, he can't access...
  10. my gamertag is not showing on family and profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    my gamertag is not showing on family and profile: also everywhere in profile i go i always get the "error child trying to access settings" SO PROFILE COUNT AS SETTINGS?! WTF?! i dont have a gamertag here even when i have one on the xbox app,...