Profiles on xbox

Discus and support Profiles on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when I bought an Xbox for my boys they had one to share and I set up my own profile as the adult and a profile each for them. One of them somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JimZD, Jun 11, 2019.

1. JimZD
    JimZD Guest

Profiles on xbox

So when I bought an Xbox for my boys they had one to share and I set up my own profile as the adult and a profile each for them. One of them somehow ended up playing under my profile and built up a large collection of items under my profile. If he starts
    playing under his own profile he loses it all. Is there a way I can switch the details on the profiles ie the child profile becomes mine and mine becomes his?

:)

JimZD, Jun 11, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

3. LucKY DAR1US 22 Win User

Xbox Profile

4. DARKDRAGN523697 Win User

Xbox profile

it's not an internet problem
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox profile

If you are not facing a communication suspension, you may be dealing with a network issue instead.

Try this
    troubleshooting guide
    to optimize your network settings for Xbox Live.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox profile

Thema:

Profiles on xbox

1. Profiles on xbox - Similar Threads - Profiles

2. Problem with profiles not showing the "Watch" tab on them

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with profiles not showing the "Watch" tab on them: So recently I have noticed that on my account when I view my profile it no longer shows the "Watch" tab that usually has game clips, Screenshots etc. I then went on to check other peoples...
  3. Crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crazy computer font code running over profiles: Anyone able to tell me **** this is [img] 88e24432-9498-4bf7-a048-c239a5c0be16
  4. More crazy computer font code running over profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    More crazy computer font code running over profiles: This was over his name & when i checked his profile it was way worse 54026152-2641-41d4-ab02-18e897fa3ddb
  5. Xbox profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox profile picture: I want to change my profile picture for my account on the xbox app but it wont let me since my account is registered as a child account. ba5f637f-9e14-43f4-8691-b3036e2e415a
  6. Xbox will not sign into profile or add new profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not sign into profile or add new profiles: Hello, I am trying to sign into my profile on my console and it takes forever to load and then just does nothing. the loading pop up disappears, I don’t receive an error message. nothing. I have...
  7. How to have the Xbox PC game app and Xbox pc games on different Windows 10 profiles

in XBoX on Windows
    How to have the Xbox PC game app and Xbox pc games on different Windows 10 profiles: I had all my Xbox PC games installed on a my administrator profile in Windows 10 and needed to to create new standard profile without all the access of the admin profile. After you create your new...
  8. Moving Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving Xbox profile from one Microsoft account to another: Hi, I'm sure this has been brought up before but am unable to find any recent answers. (Also the xbox.com support page is not working on 90% of its pages). Am I able to transfer my Xbox profile...
  9. Sharing profiles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing profiles: I'm helping a friend out by letting him stay at mine til he gets a flat, he's shared his profile with me by setting my Xbox as his home Xbox but he's now worried that he won't be able to use his...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 profile not available on console or Win 10 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 profile not available on console or Win 10 PC: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One console. I wanted to start playing it on a Windows 10 PC. I am new to Windows and got confused so inadvertently repurchased the game. I was able to...