Profiles on xbox

Discus and support Profiles on xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So when I bought an Xbox for my boys they had one to share and I set up my own profile as the adult and a profile each for them. One of them somehow... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JimZD, Jun 11, 2019.

1. JimZD
    JimZD Guest

Profiles on xbox

So when I bought an Xbox for my boys they had one to share and I set up my own profile as the adult and a profile each for them. One of them somehow ended up playing under my profile and built up a large collection of items under my profile. If he starts
    playing under his own profile he loses it all. Is there a way I can switch the details on the profiles ie the child profile becomes mine and mine becomes his?

:)

JimZD, Jun 11, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

I can't use awards anywhere except on my computer/Ipod

3. LucKY DAR1US 22 Win User

Xbox Profile

4. DARKDRAGN523697 Win User

Xbox profile

it's not an internet problem
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox profile

If you are not facing a communication suspension, you may be dealing with a network issue instead.

Try this
    troubleshooting guide
    to optimize your network settings for Xbox Live.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox profile

Thema:

Profiles on xbox

1. Profiles on xbox - Similar Threads - Profiles

2. i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile: i bought gta5 on another profile can i download it to anouthe profile 2802f0a4-e0e8-438f-aeab-d4f9e9f2e366
  3. Old gamer tag still on my Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old gamer tag still on my Profile: [img] someone please help 3079436d-f794-4a37-9252-3491d5115752
  4. Problem creating an Xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem creating an Xbox profile: When I try to create an Xbox profile, I get a message like this: An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. 8bbb4b51-ade1-4179-a60c-5bc0a77b23dc
  5. Xbox one profile errors.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one profile errors.: Hi, For some reason my gamertag keeps showing twice, i've deleted and readded my account 3 times to my xbox and its still showing twice. In a party chat my gamertag pops up twice in the...
  6. Cannot sign into my profile on Xbox (0x8007000E)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign into my profile on Xbox (0x8007000E): I was playing COD MW a couple of nights ago and suddenly lost connection. I have a hard connection to the modem. I was booted back out to the home screen for the game. After resetting the modem I...
  7. Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile activity feed deleted itself. Can it be fixed?: I did some tinkering with my profile recently and blocked followers/strangers to remove them and deleted posts of those I added. I also deleted some game clips and screenshots as well as posts of...
  8. how can i get my profile back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get my profile back.: me and my family just lost everything in a house fire on September 23. Also lost my xbox and all my info on my about it the only thing I know for sure is my password for my account and my gamer...
  9. No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No predefined Profiles for Elite 2?: I bought a Elite 2 Controller and in the Controller App i can't find any predefined Game Profiles. Where i can find these profiles?? 2fc0acf1-c0b7-4d16-87fb-795473e400d0
  10. Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Windows 10 phone achievements not Syncing to Profile: I have been playing several games the last few days on my Windows 10 phone. Lumia 950. Most of the achievements I have tried earning in last few days have not shown up. I unlocked 5 in Farm...