Progress reset after update

Discus and support Progress reset after update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox Fitness profile has been reset after today's update. I was on progress card 8 or 9, now I am back on 1. What can be done to fix this and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Strikehammer-A7E3439A-6945-4231-956C-35EB51F47A22, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Progress reset after update

My Xbox Fitness profile has been reset after today's update. I was on progress card 8 or 9, now I am back on 1.

What can be done to fix this and get my progress back to where it was?

:)

Strikehammer-A7E3439A-6945-4231-956C-35EB51F47A22, Mar 19, 2014
  2. ping182
    ping182 Guest
    All my achievement progress reset

I have noticed that my progress was reset after applying latest console update. Let's hope that they'll fix it soon...

ping182, Mar 19, 2014
  3. sparvin
    sparvin Guest
    "Xbox..." voice commands & OneGuide broken in last night's update?

UPDATE: Fixed. After removing my device from the preview program and running the update, my xbox went into an endless load screen (ran 3hrs without progress. stopped it and ran for another 1hr... no progress).

I had to go to system > reset and I'm back to normal. The reset was quick & painless (30-minutes). It kept all of my files and restored my settings after logging in with my master account.

All systems are normal.

sparvin, Mar 19, 2014
  4. Progress reset after update

I spent an hour and a bit on the line with Xbox Support. It can't be fixed.

SuperWarrior200, Mar 20, 2014
  5. SuperWarrior200 Win User

I spent an hour and a bit on the line with Xbox Support. It can't be fixed.
  6. ping182 Win User

All my achievement progress reset

I have noticed that my progress was reset after applying latest console update. Let's hope that they'll fix it soon...
  7. XBL Prophet Win User

TU4 issues

I have just looked over everything and basically my campaign progression, collectibles, and achievement progression got reset after the TU4 update. Everything else is fine. Is there anyone else having this issue?
  8. sparvin Win User

"Xbox..." voice commands & OneGuide broken in last night's update?

UPDATE: Fixed. After removing my device from the preview program and running the update, my xbox went into an endless load screen (ran 3hrs without progress. stopped it and ran for another 1hr... no progress).

I had to go to system > reset and I'm back to normal. The reset was quick & painless (30-minutes). It kept all of my files and restored my settings after logging in with my master account.

All systems are normal.
  9. clarkestarr Win User

Day One Update not progressing

Thanks everyone for your advice and words of support.

After another 10+ hours the update still hasn't progressed beyond 60%.

I have now reset the machine after reading the advice here and the update is now downloading again. I'll report back with an update if it works out this time round.
Thema:

1. Progress reset after update - Similar Threads - Progress reset update

2. I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to reset my progress on my Solitaire collection.: I would like to reset my progress on my Solitaire Collection. How do I do that? I can find no topic that explains this. Marie be2990e7-b77a-4748-aa75-af9a5d1655b7
  3. How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress?: How do I reset (or restore to just after the first mission) Forza Horizon 3 game progress? I'm on Windows 10. a4c21b5f-7514-49c6-bd60-c5888d43c584
  4. Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset my xbox 360 without losing all progress.: Hello, Basically I want to sell my xbox 360 but I read that I have to delete everything off my xbox 360 which is fair enough but, i am concern that will doing so also causes to delete all of my...
  5. Xbox On 17763.2014 stuck on 84% total 66% step 3 and will not progress - have to reset console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox On 17763.2014 stuck on 84% total 66% step 3 and will not progress - have to reset console: As above...how do I get round this 2b919e0f-4937-4266-bae3-f8e797b739b5
  6. Microsoft Treasure Hunt progress resets

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt progress resets: Microsoft has informed me that they have known about this issue since 2014 and have done nothing to resolve the issue. I am losing my confidence in them. c42ff412-43f7-432b-9a55-7a161e011b1d
  7. can I reset the forza7 progress for playing game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can I reset the forza7 progress for playing game?: I cannot play forza 7 for a month cuz of unknown error. write a thread about that on forza forum, but i don't received any help. so I googled a lot and I think i found a solution : reset all the...
  8. How to reset halo the master chief collection on the progress and everything else!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reset halo the master chief collection on the progress and everything else!?: hey xbox fans and Microsoft listen the reason I am writing to you all developer is because I really want to reset my game to start fresh because I just want to get a game progress good and better...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges will not save from day to day progress resets to begining of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges will not save from day to day progress resets to begining of ...: Microsoft Jigsaw Daily Challenges will not save from day to day progress resets to beginning of the month how can I correct this situation any help would be greatly appreciated (*** Die...
  10. Achievement progress reset itself after Preview Dashboard update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement progress reset itself after Preview Dashboard update: I was 50% on two achievements in dying light last night when I signed off. I noticed that when I went to check progress under the achievements tab after it updated that it was saying it couldn't...