Project Scarlet

Discus and support Project Scarlet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does everyone think that we will see with the Scarlet as far as new features? I almost wonder if they will finally be dropping physical media in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saeleth, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest

Project Scarlet

What does everyone think that we will see with the Scarlet as far as new features? I almost wonder if they will finally be dropping physical media in favor of a fully digital experience.

:)

Saeleth, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Example - @!@ RUGBY LIVE >>> Scarlets vs Zebre live stream RaboDirect PRO12 Rugby HD Free Tv Link

Project Scarlet [​IMG]

WATCH & ENJOY live rugby match between Scarlets vs Zebre on your PC on Sat 3th November from 18:30 GMT,2012.grab this exciting match live on your PC in this site.Get the match live here enjoy the match here is live streaming tv link Scarlets vs Zebre

Date:Sat 3th November,Time:from 18:30 GMT

Competition:RaboDirect PRO12 Rugby

Scarlets vs Zebre live rugby

rugby live tv free,Scarlets vs Zebre live rugby streaming,Scarlets vs Zebre live,Scarlets vs Zebre live, Scarlets vs Zebre live rugby,live RaboDirect PRO12 Rugby Video,Free live streaming rugby net tv,Scarlets vs Zebre Live broadcast, Scarlets vs Zebre
    live feed, Scarlets vs Zebre Live free, Scarlets vs Zebre live free link on pc, Scarlets vs Zebre Live hd online,Scarlets vs Zebre live link,Scarlets vs Zebre Live on pc free,Scarlets vs Zebre Live Online, Scarlets vs Zebre Live online channel,Scarlets vs
    Zebre Live online coverage, Scarlets vs Zebre live p2p,Scarlets vs Zebre live video streaming sopcast,RaboDirect PRO12 Rugby live

Project Scarlet [​IMG]

WATCH & ENJOY live rugby match between Scarlets vs Zebre on your PC on Sat 3th November from 18:30 GMT,2012.grab this exciting match live on your PC in this site.Get the match live here enjoy the match here is live streaming tv link Scarlets vs Zebre

Date:Sat 3th November,Time:from 18:30 GMT

Competition:RaboDirect PRO12 Rugby

Scarlets vs Zebre live rugby

rugby live tv free,Scarlets vs Zebre live rugby streaming,Scarlets vs Zebre live,Scarlets vs Zebre live, Scarlets vs Zebre live rugby,live RaboDirect PRO12 Rugby Video,Free live streaming rugby net tv,Scarlets vs Zebre Live broadcast, Scarlets vs Zebre
    live feed, Scarlets vs Zebre Live free, Scarlets vs Zebre live free link on pc, Scarlets vs Zebre Live hd online,Scarlets vs Zebre live link,Scarlets vs Zebre Live on pc free,Scarlets vs Zebre Live Online, Scarlets vs Zebre Live online channel,Scarlets vs
    Zebre Live online coverage, Scarlets vs Zebre live p2p,Scarlets vs Zebre live video streaming sopcast,RaboDirect PRO12 Rugby live

TangolikeMouse6, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Halo Infinite as Next Xbox's Launch Title?

Frank O'Connor confirmed it was an Xbox One family of consoles title on Reset Era today. I think it'll likely be cross generation, with an "Enhanced for Project Scarlet" patch dropping alongside a new console some months to a year later when Scarlet launches, but it will be on Xbox One confirmed.

SteadyMercury, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Project Scarlet

No, this is highly unlikely. Game streaming requires a good, fast, stable connection, which even in 2018, many users still don't have. Downloaded games will only be getting bigger, so digital only won't happen either. Plus, you need gaming stores to sell
    consoles, all digital would kill these stores.

Obsessive Power, Aug 5, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Not to mention there are still a lot of people who prefer to purchase physical discs so they can trade them in when they're done with the game.

Smwutches, Aug 5, 2018
  6. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    There is talk of a two machine generation, where one is all digital (streaming), and the other is the "full" system. I am not quite sold on that type of differentiation, but we'll see. Microsoft tends to innovate and surprise.

Crosses fingers...

Echo4Ent, Aug 6, 2018
  7. I think we are 100% going everything in the cloud. Especially as retail game stores are really dropping lately.

I am not sure if the next generation of TV's will be ready by then but that would be cool. I am going to guess we are finally going to see HoloLens with XBOX in some way.

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 8, 2018
  8. Spartan6281
    Spartan6281 Guest

Project Scarlet

I think since the avatars are being updated on the Xbox One, we might see a return of the avatars on the new Xbox. Also, I hope Microsoft continues adding backwards compatibility as that is one of my favorite features on the Xbox One.

Spartan6281, Aug 8, 2018
  9. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Why dropping physical media completely, when you can have the "full digital" experience, by simply downloading your game like on the Xbox One right now.

No one forces you to buy discs if you don't want to, but even today there are a lot of people that have a bad internet connection that could not download a multi gigabyte game. For them it would be actually faster to mailorder a game or drive to the next
    big town and buy the game and install it from disc, than to download their game.

So I'd say: Give the people a choice.

If they prefer digital downloads, let them download the games. If they prefer physical media, let them have physical media.

Don't force them into a category they don't want to be. ;-)

Arminator, Nov 3, 2018
  10. itzjustARTYOM Win User

XBOX one X worth it?

i say wait for project scarlet
  11. bowski477 Win User

Scarlet will be the last generation of consoles to then move to the cloud?

12. I Joicey I Win User

E3 2019, next Xbox reveal

hopefully some more about project scarlet
  13. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Xbox 360 games on Xbox one

We will have to wait, now they are busy with the Scarlet project.
  14. choppyseize Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere

Project Scarlet may have the answers you seek.....
Thema:

Project Scarlet

1. Project Scarlet - Similar Threads - Project Scarlet

2. Xbox next console (project scarlett)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next console (project scarlett): If i purchase a external seagate hard drive designed to work with the xbox one will it work with the next generation of console being released ? a3f9d0bd-0d2a-4b24-a756-94006a074b0a
  3. What is "Project Scarlet"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is "Project Scarlet"?: I've just been having a look through questions and discussions on the Xbox Community. Someone asked about backwards compatability and others replied saying about "Project Scarlet". This is the...
  4. I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app: Hello, I am French so excuse me from my english. My problem is this, I can not display my computer on my Xbox One. I use the "project" feature of my computer and the Xbox One displays connection...
  5. project gotham racing

in XBoX on Consoles
    project gotham racing: who would like to rescue this saga for today? I think it was fantastic. to get it right I think it might live up to the horizon forza f8fa11aa-32ca-49b3-badd-66ae980e873f
  6. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis: Hi folks, For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis from the guys over at Digital Foundry:...
  7. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...
  8. I would like to know if the weekly requests are carried forward in any form to the Project...

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to know if the weekly requests are carried forward in any form to the Project...: so they may consider providing us with an OS built partially by our Ideas submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  9. Project Scarlett Speculation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett Speculation: I know there have been a few posts asking about hype or other areas on Project Scarlett but I've been thinking over some of the key announcement details given and have come up with a few...
  10. E3: Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3: Project Scarlet: Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc