Project Scarlett

Discus and support Project Scarlett in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off i am a current xbox live gold member and have been for 7 consecutive years. I am a huge fan of Microsoft products period. If I could have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NWCUlonewolf, Jun 12, 2019.

1. NWCUlonewolf
    NWCUlonewolf Guest

Project Scarlett

First off i am a current xbox live gold member and have been for 7 consecutive years. I am a huge fan of Microsoft products period. If I could have everything in my house by Microsoft I would. But that's not the point here. I am writing this conversation
    to the xbox development team to thank them. I recently had a daughter and shes the best thing that has ever happened to me. She was born 02-16-2019. Her name is..Scarlett, I find this mindblowing and it makes me want the console even more. Two things I love
    all in one.

:)

NWCUlonewolf, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

What is "Project Scarlet"?

3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox scarlette

4. FaithfulDeer700 Win User

Back compatibilty games

Backwards compatibility has stopped until Project Scarlett is released. So if it hasn't been added now, it's not going to be, but a lot of it depends on the publishers/developers.
    Please explain Project Scarlett or point me to an article so I may read about it. Please forward my question to the publishers/developers also along with my email address. Until Project Scarlett is released gives the impression that the Backwards
    compatibility program will start again when
    Project Scarlett is released.

Thank You

5. TDK Skin Walker Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Project Scarlett and Watch_Dogs Legion.
  6. DrabbestLearner Win User

E3 excitement!

Project Scarlett! And too much!
Thema:

Project Scarlett

1. Project Scarlett - Similar Threads - Project Scarlett

2. Project Resistance related to Resident Evil 3 remake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Resistance related to Resident Evil 3 remake.: so I read, the critics haven't been very generous with what i showed for now. it's a new spin off resident evil if I'm not mistaken. its a cooperative game...
  3. FO76 - Project Clean Appalachia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FO76 - Project Clean Appalachia: Anyone looking to come back to Fallout 76, the next few weeks have a community event on WEEK 1: SEPTEMBER 10 – SEPTEMBER 16 Weekend Event – Double XP Weekend Across All Modes (September 12 –...
  4. Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Zero(Fatal Frame) Xbox Original is failed to start on xbox 360: Hello, dear friends. Recently I`ve got a original disks of Project Zero and Project Zero 2 Director`s Cut. The disks are PAL region. I have checked...
  5. Xbox next console (project scarlett)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox next console (project scarlett): If i purchase a external seagate hard drive designed to work with the xbox one will it work with the next generation of console being released ? a3f9d0bd-0d2a-4b24-a756-94006a074b0a
  6. Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital Foundry: Xbox Project Scarlett Reveal Spec Analysis: Hi folks, For those of you interested in the technical side of the next Xbox console 'Scarlett' I highly recommend you watch the latest video analysis from the guys over at Digital Foundry:...
  7. I have a question about the new Scarlett project

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about the new Scarlett project: I was wondering if I can still have me in the insider program with my all the exspirience points I have earned and what level im in and my stats for the insider program in the Xbox insider hub...
  8. Project Scarlett Speculation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project Scarlett Speculation: I know there have been a few posts asking about hype or other areas on Project Scarlett but I've been thinking over some of the key announcement details given and have come up with a few...
  9. Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett: Before I get to the requests, let me start off by saying that the Backwards Compatibility (BC) team at Xbox has done a FANTASTIC job with bringing back many Xbox 360 and Original (OG) Xbox titles...
  10. Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3: How did you find the new Halo Infinite teaser? How much do you expect from this anxious game? Will you buy the Scarlett project edition together with Halo Infinite ?! I will do it!...