Project Scarlett

Discus and support Project Scarlett in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off i am a current xbox live gold member and have been for 7 consecutive years. I am a huge fan of Microsoft products period. If I could have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NWCUlonewolf, Jun 12, 2019.

1. NWCUlonewolf
    NWCUlonewolf Guest

Project Scarlett

First off i am a current xbox live gold member and have been for 7 consecutive years. I am a huge fan of Microsoft products period. If I could have everything in my house by Microsoft I would. But that's not the point here. I am writing this conversation
    to the xbox development team to thank them. I recently had a daughter and shes the best thing that has ever happened to me. She was born 02-16-2019. Her name is..Scarlett, I find this mindblowing and it makes me want the console even more. Two things I love
    all in one.

:)

NWCUlonewolf, Jun 12, 2019
  2. TDK Skin Walker Win User

What was the most exciting part about E3?

Project Scarlett and Watch_Dogs Legion.
  3. DrabbestLearner Win User

E3 excitement!

Project Scarlett! And too much!
  4. alexteam27 Win User

E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

Halo cyberpunk and project Scarlett for me
  5. Bonien2 Win User

E3 2019: What's Next for Xbox Backward Compatibility

That would be awesome. Maybe with Project Scarlett
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Is there any info on the next console?

There is no news of any console but project Scarlett is in the pipeline.
Thema:

Project Scarlett

1. Project Scarlett - Similar Threads - Project Scarlett

2. Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatibility Requests for Project Scarlett: Before I get to the requests, let me start off by saying that the Backwards Compatibility (BC) team at Xbox has done a FANTASTIC job with bringing back many Xbox 360 and Original (OG) Xbox titles...
  3. Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Project Scarlett+Halo Infinite=<3: How did you find the new Halo Infinite teaser? How much do you expect from this anxious game? Will you buy the Scarlett project edition together with Halo Infinite ?! I will do it!...
  4. E3: Project Scarlet

in XBoX on Consoles
    E3: Project Scarlet: Definitely putting money away ready for it 602cc632-b616-41b9-85fb-6a3ae1b4fbcc
  5. Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers: I saw this posted on r/xboxone, thought it was interesting, and decided to start a discussion here about Xcloud. Last fall, we pulled back the curtain on Project xCloud – our game-streaming...
  6. Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x project scorpio shutting off due to over heating: Hello all; As the title states my xbox one x ps edition starting acting up recently. It all started when the fan was getting noticeably louder as the months wore on. Then one day 2 and half...
  7. Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio NOISY FAN, even after repair: Hi All I have had my Xbox One X repaired last September 2018, Project Scorpio, and the passed few months again it is sounding like a Jet Engine taxi to the runway. Has anyone had this issues...
  8. Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Project Scorpio - Probably my last release date purchase for xbox consoles: [img] [img] [img] l@Xbox When I heard Xbox was going to have a Special edition Xbox One X I was super excited and ordered one immediately thinking "it is getting awesome reviews as a super...
  9. on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    on Project Cars 2 cannot get into time trail: on pc2 cannot get into time trail i do not have gold subsciption 4af28bd6-4e15-4aad-8eec-d71c9a321d03
  10. Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Major Xbox One X (Project Scorpio Day One) issues: I had a few issues with Bluray player coming up with "taking too long to load". It seemed to get worse and then a few apps did the same and eventually the Xbox wouldn't start. So I did a complete...